What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!+

Is there an event right next to the slum entrance in the first town? The mood of the house seems to suggest so...

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there an event right next to the slum entrance in the first town? The mood of the house seems to suggest so...
Right at the beginning you have to go there first, before going to the bar. Otherwise you must wait until you restart.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll try to write a summarized walkthrough here, although I haven't played this game fully through yet. I have a pretty good image of how it goes though...
Your post is the first serious and urgently indispensible for the last forthight in the thread. Let me shake your hand, amigo! Rep+:D
If it was composed a week ago it would save a huge audience of us, gamers, a lot of free time. We could concentrate ourselves on the other directions and make more effective contributive posts in other threads, including main one.
Without your walkthrough our thread is like an Oriental bazaar or sporadic Brownian motion.
If there is no main post the thread degrades to a miserable conversation. Look at the main thread, they are discussing and dispute over trifle things ("tremendous trifles", he he he). The ancient Greeks called it Batrachomiomachia - War of frogs and mouses.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just dropping in to let people know, translation is on going, just hit a rough patch personal life wise so I'm rarely on the internet (much less do I actually FEEL like being on the internet), it shall be done though :D

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll try to write a summarized walkthrough here, although I haven't played this game fully through yet. I have a pretty good image of how it goes though.

Urgh, longer than I thought...
Oh man, It's longer than I thought, replay again, again and again in order to discover all routes and CG. Anyway, thanks for your guide. I think I use Cheat Engine to level up (not lust point) 'cause I don't have time.

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh man, It's longer than I thought, replay again, again and again in order to discover all routes and CG. Anyway, thanks for your guide. I think I use Cheat Engine to level up (not lust point) 'cause I don't have time.
hehe
it's like playing Dark Souls
when you die, run back and try to collect, die a few moments later, run back and collect...

updated the OP
with V1.3+ links too

added the changelog for 1.2 and 1.3+

have one of those feeling that there will be another update very soon

probably expect maybe a couple of months for a final version of the game presuming from his last game parallel fantasy zero last update was 2 months after release at version 2.2

Last edited:
W

Wolf624

Thank you for uploading the latest version of the game. :D

Reputation score

I hate to ask, but is anyone else having problems with Part 2? It takes me to the download screen, but the download itself doesn't work. If it's just me, I'll probably end up waiting for the next update to finish the download, but if it's everyone that's having this problem, it could be a problem on mediafire's end.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hehe
it's like playing Dark Souls
when you die, run back and try to collect, die a few moments later, run back and collect...

updated the OP
with V1.3+ links too

added the changelog for 1.2 and 1.3+

have one of those feeling that there will be another update very soon

probably expect maybe a couple of months for a final version of the game presuming from his last game parallel fantasy zero last update was 2 months after release at version 2.2
Thanks for upping. Save's me the bandwidth on this one. I'd +rep, but it won't let me.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hate to ask, but is anyone else having problems with Part 2? It takes me to the download screen, but the download itself doesn't work. If it's just me, I'll probably end up waiting for the next update to finish the download, but if it's everyone that's having this problem, it could be a problem on mediafire's end.
I think it's an error on mediafire's end trying to load up a faulty popup ad, try using a different web browser and that usually fixes this kind of problem.

Reputation score

I think it's an error on mediafire's end trying to load up a faulty popup ad, try using a different web browser and that usually fixes this kind of problem.
Thanks. It works. I never even gave that a thought. Now to wait for it to slowly download so I can compare it to 1.00 :(

Reputation score

I've just had a quick run through of 1.3 and there was nothing added that I can see (common events, that is). I'll have to look through all the maps to really find any differences, but that's a huge pain in the ass. Maybe I'll just wait for a few more updates or something. I don't think there are any game breaking bugs in it anyway. I have a rough idea of the changes from the update logs, but I'm too lazy to really go through it all, since a lot of it is just "I fixed a bug that was mentioned yesterday."

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've just had a quick run through of 1.3 and there was nothing added that I can see (common events, that is). I'll have to look through all the maps to really find any differences, but that's a huge pain in the ass. Maybe I'll just wait for a few more updates or something. I don't think there are any game breaking bugs in it anyway. I have a rough idea of the changes from the update logs, but I'm too lazy to really go through it all, since a lot of it is just "I fixed a bug that was mentioned yesterday."
The thing about this guy is he really does just use Common events for common things, EVERYTHING is in the maps ( If Parallel fantasy is anything to go by)

Reputation score

The thing about this guy is he really does just use Common events for common things, EVERYTHING is in the maps ( If Parallel fantasy is anything to go by)
In AD, he used common events for the H-scenes, but the Recollection Room does not have events because Common Events include all the switch changes.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In AD, he used common events for the H-scenes, but the Recollection Room does not have events because Common Events include all the switch changes.
Myeah, SQ did something similar, he DID use events but cut out all the switches, so it was a mostly copy paste job, though I had to be mindful of the pregnancy ones, at least there's nothing like that in this one

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So there's no addition of losing rape CGs? I am getting a bit tired of losing in a dungeon of super high level monsters that no man can traverse in yet somehow the losing CG is of her getting gang-raped by the same humans at the beginning of the game. I don't like getting mindfucked by illogical rape scenes.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nope not a single new cg event this time. Sorry come back at christmas! :D