What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Warrior Tinkering (request)

sorry about that i don't know how the link got messed up, Tericonio posted the correct one. if i can edit my previous post i'll fix it
edit: fixed

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Big Bang Age-requesting

Evercrow, editing your post with something that was posted later breaks the flow and makes it hard for your interlocutor to answer you, try to keep things tidy. ;)

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

as much fun as i could have debating what you said i dont care enough to comment further on your insult.

10-15 mins to download depending on your speed

first part is safe.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you go.You can download the game from hongfire(lot of AliceSoft fans there)

for other hosts just google, this game is pretty popular.

And is the guys that fan-translated it(eternal thanks to them). You're in luck, they finished it this september, so you wont have to play alpha patch, unable to endure the wait :)
i don't know why everyone hates torrents for i get about 500kbps -1.2mbps
so thnx for the link to hongfires torrent sir / lady

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Pot Flash

This thread's made me realize something. First, it really is impossible for people to see that there's a hentai finder thread right in the place they're posting in and that they're idiots for making a new thread every time they want something found.

Second, said hentai finder thread is actually semi-useless. Half the requests made there are never fulfilled. Granted, we do make an attempt to find them, but sometimes we just don't see some requests and end up ignoring some. At least, I do.

It's kind of sad, really. Not in the pathetic way, but in the genuinely depressing way. Lurkers are reprimanded for posting in the wrong spot, but when they post in the right spot, they have a pretty good chance of being ignored.

The flash game in question is loli anyway. The thread we have about it is here. I'll send a PM to you about it.

And next time, try a little harder when you're looking for the right topic to post this in. Namely, open your eyes for at least two seconds when you click the hentai section.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

i don't know why everyone hates torrents
A) 99.99(repeating)% of the time, they're illegal,
B) D/L speeds usually suck - at least in my experience - unless there are enough 'seeds' for whatever it is you're downloading.

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Warrior Tinkering (request)

link works, gief game ;p

Edit:

Seriously... nobody have this game? I was looking araound on the internet and couldnt find it even on hongfire
Demo looks rly cool so please, could you share?

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

A) 99.99(repeating)% of the time, they're illegal,
B) D/L speeds usually suck - at least in my experience - unless there are enough 'seeds' for whatever it is you're downloading.
even if there are only like four or five seeders i still get around 100kbps to 150kbps mostly cause i up'd my pc specs about 4-5 months ago to a tri-core processor 500gig memmory 512mb ram ram i'm not sure about but

also has anyone figured out how to heal yet as my guys and gals get fucked over to quickly and if the chick u start with dies it is game over if the main guy dies like wise the other ones are just other nothings

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

To heal people take them off the map (means don't station them anywhere) and they'll heal hp and 2 stamina points instead of not healing and getting only 1 stamina point when they're stationed.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It's lots of fun. Too bad I had to go out of town, I would have made a thread for it before this was created. Here is MU for you guys.

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Anyone know what's the name of this game ?

I don't know if it is a hentai game or just a ryona game, any info would be appreciated :)

Aludono

Reputation score

Hi i'm new here but i have been sniffing around this board and was highly impressed compared to all the other places i've been anyway i was wondering if you could find a hentai i saw a while back but never was able to get it all i remember is what happened girls gets kidnapped then nipples and clit injected with some kind of aphrodisiac which makes her pleasure happy then some guy who turned into a beast or demon thing rescues here and brings here under ground somewhere that the air is toxic to normal humans so he changes into beast form screws her then she changes and thats all i was able to see

Edit: oh and she had some kind of special mark which made her important somehow to the military bad guys

Last edited:

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi i'm new here but i have been sniffing around this board and was highly impressed compared to all the other places i've been anyway i was wondering if you could find a hentai i saw a while back but never was able to get it all i remember is what happened girls gets kidnapped then nipples and clit injected with some kind of aphrodisiac which makes her pleasure happy then some guy who turned into a beast or demon thing rescues here and brings here under ground somewhere that the air is toxic to normal humans so he changes into beast form screws her then she changes and thats all i was able to see

Edit: oh and she had some kind of special mark which made her important somehow to the military bad guys
is it this one ?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone know what's the name of this game ?

I don't know if it is a hentai game or just a ryona game, any info would be appreciated :)
I second this request. This seems very well done.

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dangerous Sisters-Game Request

Has anyone played or downloaded any of the Dangerous Sisters series?:confused:

Code:
 [URL="http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ058189.html"]http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ058189.html[/URL]

And off topic question how do you put those SPOILER things on posts :3?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Sisters-Game Request

I realize you're asking for dl's but I personally wouldn't know where to look for one and I'm not too keen on having to pay for it over on maniaxdl. Sorry.

Though it looks pretty good, I just hope it avoids some of the extreme guro that was in Phantom Buster Rumi :eek:

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Sisters-Game Request

Yeah there wasn't a demo for any of them so I'm hoping its not extreme like Phantom Buster Rumi :3