What's new

being Captured while on Patrol (Unfinished) - 03/22/2013

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a really huge cock.. was so thick that she rammed it up my ass really so deep, i screamed like hell. kinda like when she captures you and makes you her plaything. basically that's what she did when she captured me while i was out on a patrol. knocked me out cold and took my staff, i came to i found myself nude and i saw her cock. i was laying facedown. soon as i saw that, i crawled away, she grabbed my legs and pulled me in. she then grabbed my arms, held me by my eblows.. she then rammed it up hard. i screamed as i got fucked really hard. she kept going, refusing to slow down. i was very weak in my upper self, she released her hands off my eblows, i fall heads down and my ass was still up in air, being fucked. then she came really hard, filling me up. oh my god, i passed out from that. so fucking good.. it was best i have ever felt, getting fucked by a futa demon.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: being Captured while on Patrol (Unfinished) - 03/22/2013

Learn to use a god damned capital letter.
Please calm down before start writing, is a cyoas and basicaly you can just ignore the whole thread if you dont have anything useful to say

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: being Captured while on Patrol (Unfinished) - 03/22/2013

... is a cyoas ...
Is this really a Choose Your Own Adventure Story? There have been no choices given, and it's written in first person. I'm pretty sure this (and all of the others) should be in the "narratives" section.