What's new

[DMM] Mermaid master

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its a new kinda derpy racing type game and I say that because you dont really actually do the racing all you get to do is use items/skills and swap out characters mid race. The current event mode lets you move but only to collect seashells that line up like some mario game. You get the girls by combining fish together so far the quest has only dropped 1 star rarity fish to use but the gacha gives out higher stars and is fairly cheap 1 dollar each which is awesome compared to other dmm games. I guess its not a very time consuming game right now and the cheap gacha is nice but the art for some of the characters is great like this green haired mascot chick on the front page of the game

I'm wondering if anyone else is playing this and can read what the different status's the mermaids have are? I think they're stats grow based on what you feed them

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Mermaid master

I haven't managed to load it up on chrome yet when it was released.
Is there a trick to it? lol

OP
M

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think I had any problems with it I just opened it in chrome like usual ? I couldn't get flower knight girl to open at first though I chanced upon the page that said to empty out the cache idk maybe that could help with this too game?

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is she wearing panties?

Loading times are way to long, not gonna play it.

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why is she wearing panties?
I think a better question is HOW is she wearing panties? It'd be impossible to put them on with fused legs.

Unless this is the beginning of a transformation, that whole look with the tail starting at the thighs and the "tail" still bending at the knees looks kinda odd. It's more like a normal human cramming her legs into a flipper boot.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've poked around with it, all I know is there is a stat for Seawater and Freshwater racing. Not sure what it does though...

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its a really cutesy game my Wife enjoys playing, since the H doesn't just beat you in the face like other games. And Seriously, look at how freaking adorable they are swimming around in their tanks like that.

If you liked Insane Aquarium, you'll enjoy killing some time with this.

As for the combinding of fish--What do you suppose the process is? I know you can level up the fish in your tank, too. Higher Level Fish = Higher Base Stats maybe?

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got a 6 star fish from the gacha using the free tickets... I have no idea how to use this fish in a best/good way so imma just hang onto it lol.

Anyways I'll go ahead and just machine translate the status window as best as I can....

And here you go~

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Turns out the game just requires a ridiculous amount of resources.
Which is OK for a PC game...not for a browser game.

For those looking for CG rips:

Doesn't seem like I'll be able to get the CG's without actually unlocking the events via direct requests.
If someone figures out how the names are hashed that would make it pretty easy

Here's the data I get from the server when I queried it

Code:
{"1"=>"mcdec80b0ed793@mermaid004_B_01", "2"=>"mc7e10b4dd5b4c@mermaid004_B_02", "3"=>"mcdc6b241e6731@mermaid004_01"}
Which correspond to these URI's

Code:
http://dmcdn.bhe.co.jp/cdn/Event/mermaid004/mcdec80b0ed793.unity3d
http://dmcdn.bhe.co.jp/cdn/Event/mermaid004/mc7e10b4dd5b4c.unity3d
http://dmcdn.bhe.co.jp/cdn/Event/mermaid004/mcdc6b241e6731.unity3d
If you're lucky, they might have left this data in the DLL. If not...

If it were me, those names would be randomly generated with no discernable pattern, since there's plenty of reason to make them not easy to grab. But we know that a lot of programmers prefer to just use whatever "seems to work")

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All DMM games take a while to load the first time, it's much better the second. Even though the racing is pretty automatic, there's a few things you can do to improve how the race goes. Switching out your girls (It's like a relay race) when they get tired, using specials and dashing and such. Pretty cute how you feed them and such. I can't see this being a long play game though. Probably get tired of it in a week or two.

You can also "equip" normal fish into your tank. I don't know what that does but you need to combine them to make new girls as well. There's probably some decision you have to make about when to combine them or something.

My fishies all disappeared from the tank, oh no. I can't figure out how to get them back. Ah, had to refresh the page, so it's buggy.

Already done with it honestly. Too cookie cutter to a bunch of other DMM games as usual. If you've played any of these types of games by them before, you'll probably get tired of it instantly. Nothing new or exciting here. I'll wait to see about that 3d fighting/rpg looking game they have starting trial soon. The 3d looks meh (Expected of a browser game I guess) but the 2d art is good anywho, if the combat doesn't suck it could be okay.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I think a better question is HOW is she wearing panties? It'd be impossible to put them on with fused legs.

Unless this is the beginning of a transformation, that whole look with the tail starting at the thighs and the "tail" still bending at the knees looks kinda odd. It's more like a normal human cramming her legs into a flipper boot.
Why does a mermaid even have knees? Why would they need knees?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Odd, when I try to play this game, it just goes.. nope.

Keeps cycling back to that starting screen where you have to hit the two checkboxes before you can start playing the game when I hit the circular button on top of the screen.

Though this looks like it will be a game I play for a short while then kick to the curb most likely.

OP
M

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh I just combined most of my higher star fish with 1 star ones from the gacha seems to result in a girl of the same rarity as the highest one or 1 star higher occasionally I believe when I got that green haired chick I combined 5 star with a 3 star fish resulted in 6 stars. I think the color of the mermaids tail compared with the color of the fish may signify which mermaid said fish is most likely to create also or I could be imagining things, I got a few copies of the same 3 star girls

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, DMM keeps telling me "This service has been moved to Nutaku.net, the fully localized adult gaming site from DMM.R18." when I try to access the web games. Of course, Nutaku only has three games on it... What's going on? Do I need to use a Japanese proxy?

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, DMM keeps telling me "This service has been moved to Nutaku.net, the fully localized adult gaming site from DMM.R18." when I try to access the web games. Of course, Nutaku only has three games on it... What's going on? Do I need to use a Japanese proxy?
Just click on Japanese for language up in the top right.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've poked around with it, all I know is there is a stat for Seawater and Freshwater racing. Not sure what it does though...
Hello guys, newbie here.

Have start playing this game yesterday and I think it's quite interesting game. Even if my Japanese is extremely limit (can only read some hiragana/katakana) but after play through tutorial I think I can get some glimpse of it. Not sure if I'll be able to sum it well and not to mention that English is not my native language but I'll try my best to express my thoughts about this game.

I think as for now there is nothing much about the racing part. Let them swim, swap out the tried one, use skills/items to help our team win the race. Probably more exciting/interesting if we participate in the VS mode but I haven't tried that yet so I can't comment on that. :p

What has caught my attention is the raising part (pun intended). We already know that we can put our mermaids and fishes in the tank but seem like it not just for showing. They are there to level up. :)

That is what the "feeding" part of tutorial try to tell us. We need to feed them and they will get some exp. and eventually they will level up, gain some stats.

Simply put, this game can be act as digital pets which we can raise them and then let them race. And this unique element of gameplay is the reason why I think this game is quite interesting. :D

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's must be better if player can poking them on the screen and have some reaction not just feed them.

VS mode is 1 on 1 with friend's mermaid team control by AI. you gained 30 friend point if you win and 15 point instead if you lost. a course is very short and water type is depend on other leader mermaid.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's must be better if player can poking them on the screen and have some reaction not just feed them.

VS mode is 1 on 1 with friend's mermaid team control by AI. you gained 30 friend point if you win and 15 point instead if you lost. a course is very short and water type is depend on other leader mermaid.
Agree. :)

@choas89
Sorry for the quote above. Initially I intend to respond to your comment about the type of water but suddenly lost in my thought. I think fresh/sea water probably the requirement for mermaids to participate in some tracks. :D

P.S. When you feed your mermaids/fishes you will get some exp. too. :D

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They've updated game with some improvement in the game play (racing part). Now AIs will use their skills and items on their opponents. That makes the race much more fun and remind me a bit of Mario Kart. :D

They also update VS mode. Now you can create your own competition with 500 coins. Compete with up to 4 friends (too bad that still control by AIs) and be able to gain more Friend Coins (to use in Normal Gacha). With my rank 7-10 friends I've got around 190-200 FCs for win 1st place so it almost like you can buy normal gacha ticket with 500 coins, I think it's not too bad. :)