What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shoku] [ しょく ] Petite Goddess Emily / 少女神エミリー RE148281 RJ148281

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming early February.

A new game from Shoku o_O

This time a loli heroine tho.

EDIT: So far, the demo doesn't allow much beyond the initial state :v so I can't tell if the girl will ends up another screeching banshee or not. (not too bad in demo)

Combat is typical RPGMaker stuff. There's animation on certain things ' 'a then again he's done that in the recent works too.

There's overall 2 currencies in the game
Money for buying weapons and crafting and such.

Then skill points, you can either use them to learn new skills (more unlock as your character level up) or train your character (get a random 1-5 stat boost, the stat that get boosted depends on which trainer you talk to)

As far as content goes, based on the author's blog (and decrypting the demo shows nothing beyond these as well)
2 events (stuck in wall irumatio and goblin watching her pee)
1 bad end animation
1 non-H animation (one of her attack learned from magic shop)
1 mid-combat animation (zombie left of town)

Some other info of the game here:

The author plan to have 5 bad ends total
Lose a battle with less than 100% lust (the only one you can get in demo)
Lose with 100-300% lust
Lose with more than 300% lust
Drug addiction becomes 100%
When get trapped? (SM something)

Last edited by a moderator:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少女神エミリー

Somehow they still managed to give the loli derpy breasts ?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Somehow they still managed to give the loli derpy breasts ?
I think it's supposed describe her personality more that her body.

So let me get this straight. Most of the Gods are in a state of slumber and one goddess who isn't slumbering decides to go down and help humanity from demons who are attacking. I'm pretty sure we all know how this is going to end.

I didn't play that much of the demo to be honest. I think you need to go to a different town to the west before you can take on monsters in the first one.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's supposed describe her personality more that her body.

So let me get this straight. Most of the Gods are in a state of slumber and one goddess who isn't slumbering decides to go down and help humanity from demons who are attacking. I'm pretty sure we all know how this is going to end.

I didn't play that much of the demo to be honest. I think you need to go to a different town to the west before you can take on monsters in the first one.
.- . I think the 'loli' is for the 2 factors
1. Her height.
2. She has no pubic hair.

In Japan there exist the term 'kyunyuu loli', which is loli with big breast...
(Something like Rin from Kodomo no Jikan for example)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.- . I think the 'loli' is for the 2 factors
1. Her height.
2. She has no pubic hair.

In Japan there exist the term 'kyunyuu loli', which is loli with big breast...
(Something like Rin from Kodomo no Jikan for example)
Also called oppai loli.

There were only 2 H scenes I could find in the demo, it looks like they are using the same pattern as the paladin game where only certain enemies have H attacks with animation while the others just build lust.

I personally think the Annelittle game did it the best where every enemy had 2 H attacks depending on your hp lvl. But it looks like even the H scenes outside of H attacks will be animated too. Either way, I'm still excited for the game, I haven't been disappointed with a Shoku game since was released.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that girl doesn't seem loli to me though, i do notice the different art style in the border compared to previous games, maybe that is what makes the girl seem softer/younger... her height isn't short and the body has teenager proportions at worst, shouldn't really say it's loli.............................. and pubic hair? really? never seen lazor shaved badgers? XD

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

that girl doesn't seem loli to me though, i do notice the different art style in the border compared to previous games, maybe that is what makes the girl seem softer/younger... her height isn't short and the body has teenager proportions at worst, shouldn't really say it's loli.............................. and pubic hair? really? never seen lazor shaved badgers? XD
Game has loli tag o_O I just point it out, personally I don't see her as a loli myself, and my previous post was just guessing on why he tagged it as such.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the settings menu with animation is totally confusing to from ka how what set as sol XD

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out :v remember it has loli tag so don't be posting link.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I'm playing the demo right now.

How do I leave town? I've killed all of the monsters and talked to the king. what am I missing?

edit: talking to the preist. Goddess, of course. *facepalm*

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So I'm playing the demo right now.

How do I leave town? I've killed all of the monsters and talked to the king. what am I missing?
I think you're supposed to visit the priest then sleep at the church? Deleted the demo already so I can't check again :v

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

excellent I remember playing the demo for this game a couple of weeks back and was thoroughly impressed with the game, although lots and lots of rape and hardcore stuff since it's shoku's forte I can put up with it since it's their artstyle.

Apart from that I'm pleased to be finally playing the full game and so far it hasn't let me down.

The attention to detail on her character and her experiences in the H is really entertaining as well as the small minor animations .

8/10

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PM link any1? Thanks.
I can hardly English.
but if I disclose before hir as the only people dum but begging not read what hir is sad in the post.

if anyone has the link.
'd stand here for download link .

Thus, in the calm is the virtue wait XD

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can hardly English.
but if I disclose before hir as the only people dum but begging not read what hir is sad in the post.

if anyone has the link.
'd stand here for download link .

Thus, in the calm is the virtue wait XD
Actually there won't be a link on ULMF because of loli tag. But since it is shoku it will be on animesharing or nyaa in no time.
If someone has the game and played it already I have a question, is the heroine the loli or are there smaller girls in other hentai scenes in the game?
I am asking because there sure is a brothel arc, and I found the loli hotel in violated heroine hilarious

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually there won't be a link on ULMF because of loli tag. But since it is shoku it will be on animesharing or nyaa in no time.
If someone has the game and played it already I have a question, is the heroine the loli or are there smaller girls in other hentai scenes in the game?
I am asking because there sure is a brothel arc, and I found the loli hotel in violated heroine hilarious
said nothing of her directly link in the post but if that says we write the consoles him because ^^
the loli is prohibited here is not since yesterday XD

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the blond girl is the main heroine and considering her stature and overall look she is portrayed as a loli so yeah

and wow i remember that hotel was really well made lol

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The heroine is the only female character in the game.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now we only need keep our eyes open for the link :p:eek:

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you clean her face in the demo after the goblin cum on her?