What's new

RPG [ BigWednesday] FOUND DEAD -ファウンドデッド- (RE143293) (RJ143293)

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First major expansion pack (now installed): 27 days after

Official Site:
DLSite:

The official website seems pretty professional for a fan game.

Latest version is 1.7 (2016.12.30)
NO Further expansion promised. I have not yet seen the latest update, but that is what they claim.
can you explain what the game is about and how it plays?
The male MC is a survivor of a zombie apocalypse who is immune to zombie bites but lost all his memory. After waking up in a shopping mall he meets several other survivors and starts to do tasks in order to keep surviving as well as have sex. Trial is really short and stops right after the first task so that;s as far as I can tell.
Gameplay is ordinary Wolf RPG style, run a map, meets NPCs and enemies, gets items and events, etc.

P.S.:
1. It is Wolf RPG.
2. The game has a loli character in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ143293]FOUND DEAD

can you explain what the game is about and how it plays?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by the sound of it. can your girls be killed off / raped by the zombies or do you do the npc / raped by the zombies yourself?

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm i see zombie girls. Not sure if the heroines in this game can be turned into zombie like 幼心の君に's series

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Couple of things:

Firstly, this game has LOLI. So no download links plz. The DLsite link can stay.
(There's no loli tag, but the word "loli" is written on the second picture next to the first girl on the left. I know she doesn't look like a typical loli, but that's what the picture says.)

Secondly, the words written on the second picture said that the fate of the girls are in your hands, and you can see that some of them are getting raped by zombies. I am going to guess that you can choose to save them or not - save them and you can have sex with them. Don't save them and they get gang banged.

Thirdly, the last picture mentioned something about being to use a variety of different weapons (?), so this game may be a parody of Dead Rising.

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

by the sound of it. can your girls be killed off / raped by the zombies or do you do the npc / raped by the zombies yourself?
One DLsite comment said 'you can't save them all', so I guess the girls will get killed/turned into zombies.
And the sex contains girls raped by MC, girls raped by zombies, girls have happy sex with MC, MC have sex with zombie girls, and other contents coming in the future.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Firstly, this game has LOLI. So no download links plz. The DLsite link can stay.
(There's no loli tag, but the word "loli" is written on the second picture next to the first girl on the left. I know she doesn't look like a typical loli, but that's what the picture says.)
That very same girl is shown in a rape scene at the bottom right of that same picture. I know flat doesn't make a loli but coupled together with what i assume is charicter types rather than names (because loli is a dumb name for a girl ;)) I think it safe to conferm this as such and keep all links to pms.

That being said please wait for someone to anounce they have it rather flood the thread with pm requests.

Last edited:
OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thirdly, the last picture mentioned something about being to use a variety of different weapons (?), so this game may be a parody of Dead Rising.
This is clearly a parody of Dead Rising.
e.g. You can read books to increase your ability points, etc.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game looks good, found it on the English dlsite but it seems to have not been released for it yet.

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well this looks like it could be interesting.

Whoa, I did not expect him to do that to the zombie chick, just straight up.

I guess he has his own zombie survival plan.

Last edited:

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Biohrd posted links on Anime-sharing

OP
C

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK the story is short for now, pretty straight forward with side quests that helps you level up. Full save available at etigoya's RPG save thread on Hongfire.
They have announced a new expansion pack called 27 days after, guess it will be a game full of parodies when it is completed.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gah, I'm stuck trying to find a rope and a female zombie that isn't mutilated. The first one in the room doesn't count?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gah, I'm stuck trying to find a rope and a female zombie that isn't mutilated. The first one in the room doesn't count?
The female zombies you need are in the drugstore next to the photographer and in the back room of the McDonalds in the food court.

Does anyone know how to find the key for the second section? A sign said it was hidden in a clothes store on the 2nd floor but I can't find it there.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can find a "kind woman" for the guy in the bathroom on the second floor toilet?

At least i think that's what he's requesting.

Does anyone know how to find the key for the second section? A sign said it was hidden in a clothes store on the 2nd floor but I can't find it there.

I think the key you're thinking off is the one for the waiting room in the east behind the escalator on the first floor.
You can find that key in a bag on the north side of the clothing store, second from the right i think.

edit: found the woman almost immediately after posting this, turns out she's in the back room of the 2'nd floor clothing store.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walktrhough

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh well.
There is loli in this game.

Unfortunately, you can't even score her.
Seems the only scene with her is zombie rape when you are on the other route.

Sad...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So how many sex scenes are there actually in this game? Etigoya's walkthrough was extremely short. In fact, the shortest I have ever seen. Even Tic Tac Toe has a longer walkthrough.