What's new

azurezero- is there a game you want me specifically to make

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not talking about game commissions here, i just want to know what people like about my works and to see what people expect of me and would like to see me work on in the future. I currently have 3 Projects I'm working on.

Little red ror
mystery genre hentai
magus (sidescroller platformer mini metroidvania)

every now and then i get negreps from people saying no one cares about my games, i'd appreciate it if those people who don't care stayed out of this thread
and let the people who do care talk.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: azurezero- is there a game you want me specifically to make

The Little Red ROR game sounds pretty good. I've always been a fan of the kinky possibilities that story holds.

I'd avoid metroidvania games as they take too much time to make and can be easily ruined with 1 bad mechanic.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Little Red ROR game sounds pretty good. I've always been a fan of the kinky possibilities that story holds.

I'd avoid metroidvania games as they take too much time to make and can be easily ruined with 1 bad mechanic.
that definately needs to be finished, i wish i hadnt picked a game with a wasd and mouse control system though as it's a bit niche... the limited controls means all my skills have to be add ons for the anchor, and by metroidvania it's really simplified, like... a chain of levels that dumps you back at the hub level with a new skill or key that lets you advance...though so far i only have 2 add on skills, the grapple and grapple hopping...
there's 3 floors to the hub level and you need all your skill to get to the boss room at the top i would think...though grapple hopping might be unlocked at the same time it's a secret skill you have to figure out (just hold jump on dismount)

the design is simplified in a rather crashbandicoot manner, but my problem is coming up with enemy attack patterns to make the challenge meaningful, im proud of my boss, even though it just flies around a preset path spamming danmaku blades :)

Last edited:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to see you spend a large amount of effort simply developing one project at a time. Polish it to the best you can and then release it. It'd be interesting to see what your capable of when you're given a large development time and not splitting work across multiple projects. As well as see you put all of your effort in to something.

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes,
I'd like to see you make more free games.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd like to see you spend a large amount of effort simply developing one project at a time. Polish it to the best you can and then release it. It'd be interesting to see what your capable of when you're given a large development time and not splitting work across multiple projects. As well as see you put all of your effort in to something.
That would be the little red one, with lustfire doing the cg i can spend all the time i need developing the gameplay, i havent touched the magus one since starting it or started the mystery game...that one just popped into my head while i was on a bus, and will only be worked on if i finish everything i can on lil red and i need to wait for cg

also, i would love to spend a lot of time on a project too, i might have to try getting a kickstarter for that though, because i only have money for rent until september for now

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This. But I have the feeling a lot of developers lose interest in their projects over time. Like inui for example.

I'd also like to see the Metroidvania. Can't have enough of these.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This. But I have the feeling a lot of developers lose interest in their projects over time. Like inui for example.

I'd also like to see the Metroidvania. Can't have enough of these.
He has a demo for Magus in his sig if you want to try it.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what if you made a game where the heroine is a Black Widow. first she mates, then she kills. it would have the heroine being the aggressor while trying to avoid being caught. there's be multiple town's, and she'd have to wait a certain amount of time before hitting up the same town twice, least she be caught and sent to jail. Game Over

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He has a demo for Magus in his sig if you want to try it.
Wow thanks. I usually don't even glance at people signatures. Maybe i should at least read artist's signatures.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like i'd need to crowdsource for a larger project, i think lil red will be done in a month, but that leaves me with 4 months...

if i did crowdsource, it would be this concept

A magical hentai games developer finds out that someone is circulating bootleg copies of her games, that trap the player inside when they trigger a game over instead of booting them back to the real world... now she must locate the corrupted copies and dive into them, protected by her admin status, but unable to cheat her way through a game, she must fight to free the victims from a hell of eternal lust... while trying to find out who is behind it all

rpg combat
minimum 6 game worlds to fight through, 4 of which would be rpg, making the player use different classes, monster catching game,bikini warrior (cliche i know), genderbender+monster girl game and so on... the other two worlds were planned to be a stealth exhibitionism game (where you have to sneak through a school while tied up with a vibrator) and... amusingly...a little red riding hood ror game :)

as well as those there would be 2 more plot related worlds to visit though they arent copies of her games

....on another note, would that black widow game be a combat rpg or something else? like sneaking into someones house at night after casing the joint?

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I say go for a metroid/castlevania style game. always loved those!! ALOT. little hentai in em wouldn't hurt and will make the story more interesting. im a game developer myself but right now i cant make any hentai games as i dont have my own place if you understand what i mean @_@ and im in school too so time isnt something i got =.=

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I say go for a metroid/castlevania style game. always loved those!! ALOT. little hentai in em wouldn't hurt and will make the story more interesting. im a game developer myself but right now i cant make any hentai games as i dont have my own place if you understand what i mean @_@ and im in school too so time isnt something i got =.=
living with my mother, she doesnt mind since it doesnt harm anyone and her erotica is filthier...she is worried about me crashing and buening though

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

You should consider discounting old games when sales die out...XD

I've been waiting for the price to go down on science girl for some time..

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should consider discounting old games when sales die out...XD

I've been waiting for the price to go down on science girl for some time..
what do you want it to come down to? i havent had any sales in the new tax year yet

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Honestly you could make any type of game you wanted and if you added clothing damage in it, then I would take interest.
Yes I know I'm biased but its the truth for me. Thats just my two cents.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How about a puzzle game? And not just something like a puzzle platformer or an RPG Maker game with puzzle elements, I mean come up with a new kind of puzzle game. Everyone and their grandma's dog is making a metroidvania ROR game or turn-based RPG. The H-game pond has gone stagnant. Most platformer games outside of the H-games universe, if they have any chance for success, utilize some mechanic that goes outside the normal cut-and-dry cookie-cutter action platformer experience. Usually they do so with some sort of randomly-generated world or character feature, but I don't expect you to take on something that huge and dynamic with your current level of skill.

Just try something new. Anything new. Don't just say "Hey I loved Mario, I loved metroid, I loved X and Y, So I'll just do that."

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

would love a game that just works in the erotic into the game play in a more meaningful way in general

instead of just you're getting raped or you lose or win and there's sex

there is a thousand ways to be creative in this but i got no creativity...

i wish i could draw because i'd totally at least try to make one ero game but noope, just a programmer

although i have been in a dark souls 2 kick for a while and i gotta wonder what kind of crazy stuff you can do in that kind of setting as an ero game

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I'd like to see you spend more time on something, even if it means getting a day-job. As it stands, you're basically stuck in a cycle of making rushed games, and only selling enough to make more rushed game.

The alternative would be continuing to make rushed games while working on a single, more polished game on the side, but I feel that's a bit of a dishonest approach.

In terms of content, I don't think it really matters. I'd like to see you do something dead simple, but well executed.