What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I didn't come here to start some random fights. But if that's where my conversations are going, then it's best that I leave and let this forum continue it's era of peace.

Was nice having conversations with you all. Adios.
Don't leave, fights can only continue when you reply back to the said comments. If anything just take a break.

I dislike people leaving this tread over little things. Reason why everybody is here is the fact of them liking MnF work. Its true everybody going to have an idea how things should be/how it should get handle, but at the end of the day we all like MnF. :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You know.. I always appreciated what makes this a community. But I thought I should leave before I do any harm to the community as a whole.

I will surely miss the opportunity to thank all the efforts you put in to run everything smoothly, despite being so unappreciated by anonymous trolls.
In my final words, keep up the good work and continue to give mnf lovers a platform to share their view.

I've no negative feelings for anyone, after all it's a community. We have a platform to share our views on the development of mnf games, sometimes things get out of emotions but I don't mind anyone's word. Yes, we are all here because we appreciate mnf games.

I may return at some point in the future, I have to prove the anonymous trolls how much they fucking failed! Lol.
Hope you do my friend :)

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Look like there's a new game out Jessica vs Holli, any idea who the artist is? I doesn't seem like the same art as the usual guys.

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Look like there's a new game out Jessica vs Holli, any idea who the artist is? I doesn't seem like the same art as the usual guys.
the art looks like milf queen ... ! Maybe the same artist ??

Oh and by the way, Milf Queen 2 demo is out at gamesofdesire.
Played it and it´s better than I thought !!

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yo what's the new game about! I see it has Jessica and I'm a fan of that character to say the least:p

And yah art for the cover does look different. Wonder who it is, any word of a new artist?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It was not my comment...
I never would put such harsh comments in a rep, whatever I wanted to say, I said it infront of everyone. Somebody definitely used the whole situation.

I barely use reputation system, and let alone the fact that the comment was so big and rude. Thanks for bringing this up, if you hadn't, you would curse me for the rest of my life, lol.

Ps - no one with a red rep can give green/red rep to anyone.
He is right Squall. If people are getting Rep comments with names attached to them in the end, don't believe what it says. It seems the troll is trying to push us into fighting each other but that will not work. If you get comments bring your questions to me, the one thing I can do is see what the rep power of a person is.

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the art looks like milf queen ... ! Maybe the same artist ??

Oh and by the way, Milf Queen 2 demo is out at gamesofdesire.
Played it and it´s better than I thought !!
I can only see a thumbnail, so I'm not 100% sure.

BUT, it looks like Pinoytoons.

And if it IS, I'm super hype.

It will easily be the most well animated game they have.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was not my comment...
I never would put such harsh comments in a rep, whatever I wanted to say, I said it infront of everyone. Somebody definitely used the whole situation.

I barely use reputation system, and let alone the fact that the comment was so big and rude. Thanks for bringing this up, if you hadn't, you would curse me for the rest of my life, lol.

Ps - no one with a red rep can give green/red rep to anyone.

Then i'm sorry Aman, my bad :)

Ace i don't recognize the style of the new game, most of the games have the chin with a triangular shape, but this one has the chin with a different shape, very round, almost real.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry I did not upload yesterday. Here are 16 Pictures for VGS4 to make up for that.

Stay Groovy everyone

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I joined the site on a whim and got a look at the new shiny stuff (hadn't been a member in like a month, so the last game I played was the mediocre Milf Queen 2).

There's a new artist in town apparently, and he's a good one! I've been following him for... maybe a year and he's got some decent animation skills. He's very rough around the edges compared to some of the other guys, but I think he'll do well. He also has work with sound, which I think MNF desperately needs. I'm excited to see more of his stuff, Holli vs Jessica was OK. Not a bad start.

Inked Pleasures, ugh... I guess it was about as average a MNF game as you'll ever see. As expected from Cosmos. Nothing great about it, lame as fuck, girl was actually kinda bland and ridiculously stereotyped. Lame.

SchoolGirl Curse... NOW WE'RE TALKIN'

The girls were hot (some didn't even have big tits), the funny story with the possessions and the cursed having a cock. It was a fun game to play. My only gripes are that it had an abundance of butt-sex because apparently these girls are religious? I didn't understand what happened to the pussy up in here. Whatever. Red head with big tits was awesome, my favorite was the smaller breasted girl with pigtails.

Another disappointing membership at MNF. I think it's time I hang up the credit cards for good after this run.

Oh

Who gives a fuck about REP?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the news Papanomics :)
So Jessica vs Holli is of a new artist, Ace's hunch was right :)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah. His name is Pinoytoons. His work isn't exactly hard to find. He's improved VASTLY since I started watching him. Seems like a nice guy. Since he's well known, I doubt he'll pull a Jmoz.

Really a shame with that guy, his style was unique as fuck.

Five artists could have also meant at least one more game a month.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, this talk about rep made me a bit curious to check my own, and interestingly enough, someone left a neg rep saying "There's 50 pages you complete and utter fucking retard.", on the 22nd of January, the day I congratulated people on the thread having 100 pages. :p

I mean, I'm not insane right, it it DOES currently have 136 pages, right? :confused:

I'll be honest, the phrase "you complete and utter retard" is pretty funny. :cool:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah. His name is Pinoytoons. His work isn't exactly hard to find. He's improved VASTLY since I started watching him. Seems like a nice guy. Since he's well known, I doubt he'll pull a Jmoz.

Really a shame with that guy, his style was unique as fuck.

Five artists could have also meant at least one more game a month.
True, i liked Jmoz style too.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Papanomics, thanks for the information you have given us.

I really appreciate it.
I am glad, that it really is a new artist, wasn´t sure if someone just tried something new or a new member came to MnF

too bad that school girl curse has no vaginal penetration, well still looking forward to it

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-I spit out my chocolate milk, coughing and then pound my chest- P-Pinoytoons! I know that man! Not literally per say but I've seen a majority of his works. He's a great artist, however In my opinion I say he's more of a movie/animation games, but I'm sure he'll pull it off, he's done great works.