What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shoku] [ しょく ] Petite Goddess Emily / 少女神エミリー RE148281 RJ148281

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少女神エミリー

The spell 破邪 makes you immune to status effects for ten turns.
Well I finally figured that out, but he also healed and shit (never knew he could do that, never made it that far) and ran out of MP potions. Is there a key strategy to attacking him?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I finally figured that out, but he also healed and shit (never knew he could do that, never made it that far) and ran out of MP potions. Is there a key strategy to attacking him?
One of the building in town let you trade 20SP to raise your stats, I think the right most guy of the 3 is the Attack/Magic Attack booster.

:v so just pump it up and go rekt things.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to upgrade weapons.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The max-upgraded shortsword gives MP and HP regeneration and is totally broken. Just make sure to raise your max HP and MP at the magical research facility.

I can't figure out how to upgrade weapons.
See attached screenshot.

Attachments

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering that the last game they made was only 6 months before this, and 4 months after the game before, they really spam out high quality games.
Which is a good thing.
Do they fix/add content to their released games or are they more into a "release and forget" policy?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do they fix/add content to their released games or are they more into a "release and forget" policy?
As far as i know they are more like "release and forget"

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*stumbles into topic.*
Okay, so....! 1 Partial done, here goes onto next one!

Should take me 1-3 days as usual if no major problems happen.

Here we go!

Edit: Still working on this, been busy with other things. Is why is taking a bit longer.
Working as much as i can when i am able too.

Edit2:

Oh f-!
I just finished the Database translation, then i started the game and opened the menu.
Oh joy...well, better get too it!

Edit3:

mega.nz/#!JxcUBYbQ!p4OunKYRI2-PxahnvXyFjsXwx3-kxhH5cxaMSBOxzT4

Password: See Attachment

Right, since this game uses a Costume system i kept the original name just incase so it doesn't show any errors.
It also uses a Synthesis system, so i don't know how this will affect the weapons. Will play a bit and update as needed.

Kept getting error when i tried to translate the Character Profile so i left it as is.

There is a menu image with text i didn't translate, mostly cause i don't wanna go dig inside the graphics folder and spoil myself. So, if anyone can tell me what image it is i can translate it would be nice.

WARNING! The following Spoiler contains information about the game. Do not click unless you want to spoil yourself of the game. If you are replying to this , please consider using spoiler tag.
[ spoiler] Spoiler text here [ /spoiler] without the spaces in the [ ]
There are a few items gained from bosses called
君主の証 , 達人の証 , 魔族の証 , 貫きの証 but they didn't make much sense with it's translation so i renamed them into Red, Blue, Green Yellow for now.
Will re-translate it. Also she can either be Goddess of Holy Light and Goddess of Darkness, but it didn't fit so i made it into Light and Dark User.
Some of the "Titles" i think they are had very long translated names so i tried to use
shorter names that still stuck to the original meaning. If one doesn't make sense let me know.

Edit3:
Okay finally got around playing the game...
Noticed there is some stuff left to be translated, and someone reported a error, so ima take a look at that.

Edit4: Re-translated the Vocab. Should fix the ObtainSP error.

Edit5:
Translated the Teleport System
Anti Armor Breaker prevents your clothes from being destroyed.
It can't be sold nor is it consumed, so i added a price tag and made the first new shop keep you get sell it.
Also fixed/did some more translation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright so I've played a few of these corruption type games. With the secret of the Holy Grail of Alharan, I find some of the aspects frustrating.

Unless its a really obvious part of the game (such as using baths, and Alharan's dressing rooms), repairing clothes and cleaning off so one is at least fresh for the next 'encounter' seem to elude me.

I can't seem to figure out that convention for how to do those things in games like these.

EDIT: NVM, found the water at the castle. Pretty sure that 100GP satchel thingy might be a clothing repair kit but I don't care as much about that. Might get a few anyway just in case.

Edit Edit: Got through the first part of the game. So, I've seen lots of people asking about what to do the second time she gets pregnant, but I'm still stuck with the first time. Where do I get the initial potion to clear the pregnancy, or advance in general. Talking to the king a second time doesn't seem to advance anything, she's stuck at 99% so I can't get through that first door. Nothing seems to give.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, strange...
It's in my folder so...
I had a file named Shoku.
mega.nz/#!J9lQzRbB!um0WTNvOWoxfEkkW0HiYDhtPYQZeJebMNwNG-w6Uoes

Try that one?

primeyuri

Reputation score

Seems like it's a translation for a different game.
Game works fine after decrypting and after overwriting files game claims it is missing files that were never part of it like sounds and tilesets.

Maybe it's meant for a previous shoku game or another completely different rpg.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, wha-?

Are you sure your installing it right?
You only need to decrypt it, move the extracted files into the same folder
as the game, delete the rgss3a file , extra the .rar into the folder and overwrite.

You trying to use some sorta patch program?

Found another file here called Shoku:
mega.nz/#!B4shwZbZ!2oSdRTSJTZILczF7rQo8AtOS4AaqwkZpXTJa113rFUc

I really should have labled these better...Ah well. xD

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like it's a translation for a different game.
Game works fine after decrypting and after overwriting files game claims it is missing files that were never part of it like sounds and tilesets.

Maybe it's meant for a previous shoku game or another completely different rpg.
Same to me - it works fine after decrypting to, it starts to miss files after copying over translated data an graphics foldiers

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

also getting the missing audio error..

Unable to find file:
Audio/BGM/061-Slow04

steps i did to apply the patch
1: decrypted the game.rgss
2: move the original game file in a new folder for backup
3: move the decrypted file in the game folder
4: test it and it works
5: copied the partial in the game folder and accepted overwrite
6: play it and got the Audio error

i used all 3 of the partial you posted here.. none of it worked

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, this is bad then...never deleted any partials of my mega folder.
Right, ima spend most of the day tomorrow fixing all my partials and see which is still working.
I'll get back to you if i find it, else if someone else still got the data folder can upload it?

LadyAlisa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone could give a link to the game?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, updated the reply with the game. That one should be the right one.
In other news Shoku is working on a new game:

No release date, but hey! New game!