What's new

ACT [azurezero] Grimoire(Rika) - released(6usd) (UPDATED 08/1/2015)

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Grimoire(Rika) - released(6usd) (UPDATED 08/1/2015)

So I ran into a very weird bug.

I bought the game recently from your blog and downloaded the latest version, got the unlock code in e-mail and started playing. I had one screen transition crash but it only happened once. However after managing to beat the first boss and going back up and through the path blocked by the vines in the room full of bats and satyrs I travel through the short hallway and past the weird crawling girls and then suddenly transition to a weird conveyor belt when I try to transition to the next screen. When I reach the end of the conveyor belt I proceed to fall through the platforms on either side and end up in another room where I proceed to fall through the floor and then randomly see a sex animation of some weird character in a black cloak and if I press enter I return to the title screen and that all happens everytime I try to continue past that point in the game.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I ran into a very weird bug.

I bought the game recently from your blog and downloaded the latest version, got the unlock code in e-mail and started playing. I had one screen transition crash but it only happened once. However after managing to beat the first boss and going back up and through the path blocked by the vines in the room full of bats and satyrs I travel through the short hallway and past the weird crawling girls and then suddenly transition to a weird conveyor belt when I try to transition to the next screen. When I reach the end of the conveyor belt I proceed to fall through the platforms on either side and end up in another room where I proceed to fall through the floor and then randomly see a sex animation of some weird character in a black cloak and if I press enter I return to the title screen and that all happens everytime I try to continue past that point in the game.
TT,TT finally get a comment and it's a bug i've not heard about yet...

the really disappointing thing is i have no idea why that would be happening on only your version. the only things i know is some computers don't do well with surfaces.

does it happen in this version too?

this is the version i made for firebug when the screenshot function was crashing his game

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll try it and see. I will say though the game is very good and like usual the cgs are awesome.

Edit: Yes it still happens in the firebug version. However I can give you a better idea of exactly when it happens. Trying to transition off the right side of the screen in the room with the knight guy blocking the path above.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

grrrrrr... I'll sort this out even if i have to make a special version for you

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ended up having to make a special version, all of these faults lie with game maker and surface compatibility.

I wonder if more people will review the game, i've sold eighty five copies of my uncensored paypal version, but no real reviews yet... I wonder if that is why more people haven't bought it.

it's kind of bad when the only people to comment have been having unique problems with the game and hardly any positive feedback...i seem to get it more through pms and skype

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realised ten months passed before this game was completed. kind of dissappointing when i think about it like that... i was so desperate for money that i got a lot more done in the last few weeks before release, i didn't have time to finish majo before i ran out of money but this had a chance...

today i nearly despaired and almost signed up for job seekers allowance...which legally i was entitled to if i was working less than 16 hours a week... but it turns out you can only get that if youve been on it before, since the tories introduced a more restrictive benefit to replace jsa and another benefit...

can't qualify for that even if i am earning very little...sucks...

just one of those days where you question everything. will probably be fine again tomorrow