What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat ] [ 金色猫 ] Fire Flame Laquia / 紅炎のラキア RE125789 RJ125789

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ125789 紅炎のラキア Fire Flame Laquia(RAKIA)

Somebody know if there is some other requirement to finish 3rd quest? (Doll repair) I already have the doll from 2nd town but when i go to the house on 3rd town nothing happens and the woman keeps saying she needs.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somebody know if there is some other requirement to finish 3rd quest? (Doll repair) I already have the doll from 2nd town but when i go to the house on 3rd town nothing happens and the woman keeps saying she needs.
need clear 3rd town main event first

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

need clear 3rd town main event first
I think i must have added more details, Im already at end game with only things left: beat final boss and quests 3, 9.

Maybe i'll end game and try on new game+ in case it's a bug or something like that.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

every single time I try to download V1.6 I get this. every time! usually however it stops at like 30 or 40%, so when it got to 90% I thought, "hey, maybe this time it'll download all the way"... nope, boy was I mistaken.

I had no problems downloading any of the other versions, or any other games on Mega, just for some reason, they really don't want me to have version 1.6. lol

guess I'll keep playing 1.5. awesome game, I might think about doing an items and ability translation like I did for Alice in Harlotland.

Attachments

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

every single time I try to download V1.6 I get this. every time!
What browser are you using? I use firefox and no problems. I have heard that Mega really hates slow internet providers and certain browser/plug-ins. I'm one of the lucky ones since every time I use mega it works perfectly.

Rrezz

Reputation score

What browser are you using? I use firefox and no problems. I have heard that Mega really hates slow internet providers and certain browser/plug-ins. I'm one of the lucky ones since every time I use mega it works perfectly.
I use Firefox.
I let it sit on that page for like an hour, and then it finally downloaded. was really strange, but yeah. I have 1.6 now and everything is shiny.

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1st town :
Boy in NW green root house, last hscene at night
Teacher in school east side, last hscene is talk to him at night SE corner then noon for hscene

sleep in room can walk at night:
man near north entrance
man in pub NE
man in combine shop south
man in NE
need do other night hscene first : teacher in NW
need do other night hscene first : weapon shop master in south near armor shop
How to find ? "Teacher in school east side, last hscene is talk to him at night SE corner then noon for hscene"

On Night time I can see only 4 people how to find other ?
"need do other night hscene first : teacher in NW
need do other night hscene first : weapon shop master in south near armor shop"

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to find ? "Teacher in school east side, last hscene is talk to him at night SE corner then noon for hscene"

On Night time I can see only 4 people how to find other ?
"need do other night hscene first : teacher in NW
need do other night hscene first : weapon shop master in south near armor shop"
"need do other night hscene first" as in do any of the other 4 scenes and this one will appear.

To avoid missing scenes I suggest hunt H-scenes once you have max lust.

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think Rakia' clothes can change auto on some map or some h-scenes

doy9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the password??? v 1.6 download

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Greetings,

I Would Like To Make A Request And Ask A Question, Would Someone Please Compost an Extremely Detailed Walkthrough for this game and Provide Full CG Saves. Besides, Could I Ask How do I Increase and Decrease the Lust Degree ?

:confused::confused::confused:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

every single time I try to download V1.6 I get this. every time! usually however it stops at like 30 or 40%, so when it got to 90% I thought, "hey, maybe this time it'll download all the way"... nope, boy was I mistaken.

I had no problems downloading any of the other versions, or any other games on Mega, just for some reason, they really don't want me to have version 1.6. lol

guess I'll keep playing 1.5. awesome game, I might think about doing an items and ability translation like I did for Alice in Harlotland.
lolz, you beat me in calling initiative ...
oh well, good luck ... :D

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found the man in the mines after going to the pyramids for the first time (when the door was locked). Where is the "old man" that give me the "magic key" that unlocks the various doors mentioned in the walkthrough? If it is the blacksmith, he did not give me a key.

Edit Never mind. there was a lower level to the mines. However, I did not find clothes in the room I unlocked on the west side of the school.

Last edited:

eilistraee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now the new version is 2.1 :)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ125789 紅炎のラキア (RAKIA)

Version 2.0 walkthrough

talk to bunny fairy in CG room entrance (dont talk from side, only front) > bunny fairy again, 2nd choice 淫欲度を下げる, use 3k lechery to 0 > middle island's forest View attachment 17804 > house aged > forset get 3 item 白石の欠片1-3 > pass forest, click stone will pop magic circle > fairy town > fairy queen > talk to tree in school
> NW forest View attachment 17797 (if use teleport stone is 4th area then go SW), this forest has quest item 夢魔族の鎧(壊) & 深緑の霊符 > deep talk to tree View attachment 17803 > if get 夢魔族の鎧(壊), 1st town alchemy house View attachment 17794 can change to 夢魔族の鎧 > fairy queen > school 2F talk to Reina View attachment 17802 > fairy town talk to Reina > if get 深緑の霊符, fairy town talk to bunny fairy can get new armor > new tower in 1st town west side > 4F boss > 6F event, after event get 秩序の白石, use this if choice 淫欲度の調節 is change lechery (4th choice can choice lechery 60 to 100), if choice フラグリセット is event flag reset > alchemy house View attachment 17794 make 大事なもの View attachment 17795

Hscene :
  1. 1st town guild View attachment 17798, total 4
  2. inside school west side View attachment 17799, total 4
  3. inside school, east side library View attachment 17800, total 3
  4. arena (if use teleport stone is 7th area), NW pub, View attachment 17801, total 4
  5. middle island's forest SE, big magic circle, total 4

Thanks for the walkthrought etigoya, for now i'll wait for a link for the new ver.

B

bleahblah

Anyone got a save for this version or a complete save from the last one?

spaminator

Reputation score

Does the new version still need the audio fix?

Actually would someone mind putting up ver 2.1 on Mega? There is one supposedly active torrent but its barely moving.

Last edited:

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2.1 Torrent by Ringoch

"The torrent you are looking for does not appear to be in the database."
can someone re-upload the latest version for this game?
from what i see on dev page, it's already ver2.2.

and is there someone who work on partial translation for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.