What's new

[DMM] Mermaid master

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Mermaid master

visit a friend aquarium will give you 20 FP too.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Odd, I finally got around to this and the game keeps freezing on me in the tutorial race. The "Last Spurt!" thing comes up and I am supposed to click on the bottom right corner a button. Problem is that the button never makes with the clicking and I just am left there in the middle of the race with nothing happening.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Odd, I finally got around to this and the game keeps freezing on me in the tutorial race. The "Last Spurt!" thing comes up and I am supposed to click on the bottom right corner a button. Problem is that the button never makes with the clicking and I just am left there in the middle of the race with nothing happening.
You're supposed to "Click & Hold" that "Last Spurt" button. :p

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is she wearing panties?
The answer is ........

mermaid costomes and to prove that:

whell i can´t post images or links yet but leave the url fill the blanks

xttp://xxw.xxximagehosting.com/images/QX0Mb5bOfJ/whypantys___tkTkJFtSTG.png

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok more help here, by the keyboard
using numbers from 1 to 5 changes the racer and holding the letters
Q uses the random item taked along the race
W uses the special move from the current mermaid
and the E uses the sprout hope this helps.

also seems that the frist food (sushi i gess) raices the top speed, any one knows what the other foods do (hamburger like one and the white slice of cake)?
Sorry the consecutive posts but I havent read the last ones before start to help.

Last edited:
OP
M

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is closing 6/25 if someone can figure out how the names are hashed the cg's can be ripped before it closes