What's new

Selena's Story {Storytellers} (V0.5)

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi!
We are an adult games developers team. For this project We're using RPG Maker VX Ace and a 3D modeling software called DAZ, and also some packs from Sexvilla 3d. The first game that We are creating on is 'Selena Story'.

We are team of 3 homies from one place, that always played some RPG/Games off and online together. We also liked previous games 3D created by Impure and Pandp which in fact inspired us to take things in our hand and start creating stuff that is lacking in internet. The good stories with good CG's. Thats our goal and we wish if You'll like our work - support us.

For now, We are learning stuff (how to make events in RPG maker, how to render characters to look even cooler) so please be understanding. First game is much of "test game to learn stuff" but while making this, it started to became much and much interesting. You will see.

Changelog

22-05-2017:
Public Version - 0.1

01-06-2017:
Public Version - 0.1
Patreon Version - 0.2

01-10-2017:
Public Version - 0.2
Patreon Version - 0.3

1-11-2017:
Public Version - 0.3
Patreon Version - 0.4

The first game: "Selena's Story"

Selena, the protagonist of this game is a 24 years old graduaded woman from Amity University with journalist specialization. Selena was the best on the year and now after studying She's ready to take things in her hands and start her carrier. She just lend a money from her crush and now She's going to move in to rented home in one of the cities. In this city there is one of the biggest newspaper companies in all country - and thats also Selena's goal - becoming the great journalist.
How will her road towards the top of carrier proceed? Will It all goes as she wishes? You can know it only by one way - check it by yourself!

In this game we are focusing the one thing - corruption. Corruption corruption and one more time corruption.
For now we are leaving demo public. Next version will be available to patreons with Beta and Alpha tests. We will make v0.2 public probably later.

Gamelink:

Our Discord Channel:

Don't forget to check our Patreon site for news!
Previously on "Selena's Story"...

Protagonist Intro

Even if her trip has just started...the problems occur at the very beginning.

With plans and goals her future is getting complicated. How will she solve her problems?

She was part of something bigger...something...beyond her imagination. What will happen to her?

Last edited:

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Selena's Story {Storytellers}

I haven't found any images from the game neither here nor on your patreon.
Althogh 5$ pack on your patreon states "All of the above" but there are no packs above.

OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About pics - the story is just at the beginning and there will be many more characters added in next update. We dont want to spoil the story.
But dont worry - we probably will add some preview before v0.2 as special gift to this forum users.

About patreon - we deleted 1$ patreons because we didnt want to be unfair to lower patreons and I mean that - why people who pay less than 5$ but still pay have nothing more than "access to posts". We forgot to delete the text you quoted but I fixed it now.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Who would thought about it, another corruption/ntr/3d patreon game.
Sorry bout my harsh attitude, but count of those kind of games has grown so high(most of them with poor story and gameplay), that at this point max i do i read description and if there is no satisfying preview pictures, i don't even bother to download a demo.
Don't get me wrong i don't try discredit you, but patreon projects, tend to stretch out for years, or they just get abandoned. So at this stage i think it's just waste of my time.
On other hand, another project is potentially another game
While im speaking out of my own perspective, maybe others find this quite interesting - wish you luck

Last edited:
OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your opinion.
We are not surprised that people are expecting really good game until they get really into it. We knew that "marketplace" is full of similar games yet we are really upset you didnt even give us a chance. However I wish to point that this game isn't NTR game. We focus on corruption because other games im our opinion are lacking of it.
Perhaps in next updates we willa have your attention!
Cheers :)

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There aren't even any pics above for us to look at.
What is the main difference of your project from the others?
So called market has changed drastically for the past couple of years and you can't just make a demo expecting people to download it because it is the h-game.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Perhaps in next updates we willa have your attention!
Your patreon page is bland.
It gives a bad first impression.
Independently from the quality of your product, a bad first impression is never good for business.
Take the feedback you've been given.
The fact there are no pictures on your patreon gives the idea that you are either a scam, or just lazy. Either way it's bad PR.
Talking about it won't solve anything, people have been burned too many times already. A few pictures will do more good than a thousand words.
Put up some pictures, a video trailer too if you can. It will help a lot on the long run for the amount of effort it takes.
If your product is as good as you claim that shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck!

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who would thought about it, another corruption/ntr/3d patreon game.
Sorry bout my harsh attitude, but count of those kind of games has grown so high(most of them with poor story and gameplay), that at this point max i do i read description and if there is no satisfying preview pictures, i don't even bother to download a demo.
Don't get me wrong i don't try discredit you, but patreon projects, tend to stretch out for years, or they just get abandoned. So at this stage i think it's just waste of my time.
On other hand, another project is potentially another game
While im speaking out of my own perspective, maybe others find this quite interesting - wish you luck
Im so with you on this. At this point, cant we get a seperate forum for all the patreon 3D CGI games? Im not saying thoose kinda games are automaticly bad, but at this point theres too many, and they're pretty much all mediocre.

OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your feedback! We were trying to do preview screens without giving a spoilers and we figured out "previously" and "in next episode of" stuff.
You know it guys from serials, dont you :D?
In first post you have some demo screens.

and....

... as special gift to this forum users ;)

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "SELENA'S STORY" ...

How will she pass her job interview?

Flashing her tits in front of camera? Or...?

WATCH THE STORYTELLERS - "Selena's Story" ! :)

qzniarek

Reputation score

Thank you guys for your answers, and that you made those Creators make some screenshots. This storyline, description and everything... it is really promising. So I decided to give them a chance and download their demo version.

Ive got positive feelings. The first conversation guided me through her past life right to the present point. That made me feel like I were in her skin.

Shorter: I will wait for next version, next CGs which are really beauty and clean, and for more storyline. I want to explore Selena's life and Story.

Good luck Guys

OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for Your feedback, Qzniarek.
We are really glad that you like our Selena ;)
Remember checking updates and following the story. Currently v0.2 is in alpha stage do IT will be out in 1,5 week probably

Last edited:

qzniarek

Reputation score

Hello Creators,
I hope youre doing great. When do you think will you add next version of your game?
Is this 1,5 week real for you?

Greetings

OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello Creators,
I hope youre doing great. When do you think will you add next version of your game?
Is this 1,5 week real for you?

Greetings
I think we will release it on friday (if everything goes well)
On patreon site you can check some additional teaser.
Cheers!

OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Selena's Story {Storytellers} (V0.2 is OUT)

V0.2 is out for patreon.
It contains around 30-40 min of gameplay (depends on skipping or reading stuff).
We are going to make v0.2 public once v0.3 is out.

Small teaser for you.

Don't forget to give us a feedback.
and sry for doublepost

qzniarek

Reputation score

Dear Sir,

Is there any news about new updates?

Greets

OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

V0.3 is out.
V0.2 going free -

==============================================================================================================================
What's new?

1) Two new maps: Newspaper Building (including semimap - corridor) and Chef Office

2) 6 scenes in total

3) 33 CGS

4) NEW! Morality system. Selena has morality since 3rd update. It's hidden stat that incerases or decrases due to your actions. Some events are playable only on different morality values.

Last edited:
OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V0.4 is out
V0.3 going free #!JAtXDZJQ!ka4A_IZl01hkQygDBu2GFFNk9p65svsQG_fIO5qaWts

===========================================================================================================================
What's new?

1) One new map: Dr.Vixen House

2) 8 scenes in total

3) 51 CGS

4) NEW! Interview system. There are two types of interviews. For now there is only big one, which includes 4 questions and 3 picks. Small ones have 2 questions and 1 pick. Sometimes there are hidden CGS during interviews.

5) Four possible endings.

NOTE: EVERY UPDATE ENDS WITH SAVEMENU. EVERY SCENARIO YOU GO ENDS WHEN SAVEMENU POPUP.

Last edited:
OP
Boyos

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V0.5 IS OUT!
V0.4 goes free.

#!5UV13YzZ!THINXINuqNisz2TNWMcI-by6PY0CP72JF7j0jXLp-Sw

WHAT'S NEW?

1) Two new maps: Selena's Office and Beach

2) 7 scenes in total

3) 45 new CGS

4) 1 interview

5) Savefixes - if you are having problems with saves in V0.5, we prepared saves with every choice from V0.4

NOTE: EVERY UPDATE ENDS WITH SAVEMENU. EVERY SCENARIO YOU GO ENDS WHEN SAVEMENU POPUP.