What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Samurai] [ 侍 ] Romancing fantasy RE151240 RJ151240

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The game has Romancing Saga and Final Fantasy Characters in it.

DLSite:

Game Site:

Dev Site:

Last edited by a moderator:

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Romancing Fantasy

This game is real, real good. Well worth the 1600 yen, it's easily got 3x the content of most 1900yen offerings on dlsite. i'm 6ish hours in and I still haven't finished the first continent and I only unlocked like 20% of the scenes so far. The melonbook version is going to be the only version with the original text, the other versions that are coming out (dlsite, dmm) will have modified text to get around their text censors.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just came out a little while ago.

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck finding this yet?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is real, real good. Well worth the 1600 yen, it's easily got 3x the content of most 1900yen offerings on dlsite. i'm 6ish hours in and I still haven't finished the first continent and I only unlocked like 20% of the scenes so far. The melonbook version is going to be the only version with the original text, the other versions that are coming out (dlsite, dmm) will have modified text to get around their text censors.
What do you mean by text censor? Like what kind of stuff aren't allowed on dlsite and dmm?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean by text censor? Like what kind of stuff aren't allowed on dlsite and dmm?
I believe it's to protect from copyright, like using exact names, places and the like by replacing parts of the wording with giant Os.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I believe it's to protect from copyright, like using exact names, places and the like by replacing parts of the wording with giant Os.
Wow I though it was weird that the body parts were getting censored even though there was nudity right above it. Japan censorship is weird.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's torrent link:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need ppl confirming...
In the prostitution house breaking a NPC char will earn you 100g more income per battle but does it affect anything in future.
Also prostituting your party member will earn you 200g more income / battle and breaking them will earn 500g more income but it said ability retired from translation im guessing your pt member stop learning skill.

Now the question, does breaking / prostitituting your party member have any effect in the end? since this is permanent stuff

kamakichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow sorry for being such a newbie, but i'm stuck in the game at the start of the game, just after finishing the first "dungeon" and killing the boss, i tried everything i could do in the village, talking to everybody both in the castle and outside, even in the little village nearby, but i there was nothing to do. help plz ? i guess i missed a ridiculously easy to find thing.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol im not that far in yet, but i guess i will have a good laugh later on how badly it become :D
At least i like the MC can be like this, hate those weak / machoist type that just love geting bullied. Open pervert MC is fun:D

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah I got that too, I think it might have some thing to do with the rtp that was in the torrent. Turns out the rtp on the english rpgmaker site is outdated, v101, whilst there is a Japanese version out their somewhere, v202. And I already deleted it. Dammit. Not going to redownload the whole zip file just to get that rtp.

Edit: Or not. Found v202, installed it, and it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has over 4800 images...

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

back to village talk to 2 aged in NE > NW hill help their daughter > main castle pub talk to man in NE (for NE cave open, for get item in start) > east fort town > inn, talk to inn left side woman wait to night > east store talk to thief > SE 1st choice help her > pub talk to master (1st choice) then talk to theif > pass sewer to fort > help girl > boss > castle jail talk to theif

effect in the end? maybe need find someone clear this game to answer u?

only know is break party menber will down status
prostitution possibly nothing change?
before game DQ is need broken all member for last dungeon

BTW i dont like this game Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall change to heroine...... Rinoa only 2 hscene, Lightning so ugly, Yuna cant join party...
and battle in start only use water lvl 2 spell ok......
how/where to pass sewer? I keep talking to thief in NW but nothing happen :(

kamakichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

back to village talk to 2 aged in NE > NW hill help their daughter > main castle pub talk to man in NE (for NE cave open, for get item in start) > east fort town > inn, talk to inn left side woman wait to night > east store talk to thief > SE 1st choice help her > pub talk to master (1st choice) then talk to theif > pass sewer to fort > help girl > boss > castle jail talk to theif

effect in the end? maybe need find someone clear this game to answer u?

only know is break party menber will down status
prostitution possibly nothing change?
before game DQ is need broken all member for last dungeon

BTW i dont like this game Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall change to heroine...... Rinoa only 2 hscene, Lightning so ugly, Yuna cant join party...
and battle in start only use water lvl 2 spell ok......
thanks a lot for your advices :) in fact i haven't noticied that the hills existed, so after you said "NW hills" i started looking after those hills and understood how stupid i am.

thanks again :D

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gallery: g.e-hentai.org/g/793248/99bcc740a1/

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone explain the medicine that you get from Angela the witch? She gives you two medicines for the guy who has the ice sword.

What does each medicine do?

It kept mentioning Mirium when Angela was explaining it but I wasn't paying attention. If I give him the "hore" medicine, Mirium disappears but if I give the other medicine, she doesn't.

b1acksteve

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope someone makes a walkthrough or English patch for this game in the future. I can't figure out what to do after the part Etigoya explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.