What's new

ACT [ アリバイ+ ] Exclusion Zone RJ200751

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New side-scrolling zombie shooter

Coming out late May (within a week-ish). Demo included.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Exclusion Zone [RJ200751]

awww, she looks cute. I'll keep an eye out for this one.

The Danger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo is awfully short, at least, I assume it is because there's a giant stone golem that appears to be impossible to beat given the amount of ammo required to reach that point.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, demo super short. Probably about 1-2 minutes to complete. Only H-scene is GOR, which is kinda meh. Unless there is a way to get over the big rock and I couldn't figure it out.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Stop expecting stuff from alibi. We know the final game will blow hard :rolleyes:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sigh. they have great artworks, and they blow that up so hard in the actual game,
UNLESS they decided to improve the stuff this time; but by the look, I highly doubt that.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wasn't even that keen on the artwork samples so far. Though I generally like alibi, I think this is a pass.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, demo super short. Probably about 1-2 minutes to complete. Only H-scene is GOR, which is kinda meh. Unless there is a way to get over the big rock and I couldn't figure it out.
they have a knock down animation get hit when aiming.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know I'm going to be disappointed by Alibi again, but the one game I did like by them was Mansion, since this reminds me of that, I'll play it.
I'll never learn.

saga55555

Reputation score

Is demo unable to change weapon? I can't find change weapon button.
It's annoying that you can't walk pass enemy and you get hit while reload, it's cancel :(

abili has better game play. abili+ has better art. Why can't both :confused:

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's annoying that you can't walk pass enemy and you get hit while reload, it's cancel :(
for change weapon just push 1 2 or 3 like in FPS game.......

For the thing that you cant walk pass enemy.....well I think , the dev do that in purpose.......you need to find the way out from there quickly before timer run out (hungry meter) and if you ammo run out you also screw too.....(it kind like puzzle game more than action game.....from this dev is no wonder now....)

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you reach the giant rock, go back to the sign and you can change the direction the sign points to.
If you set it to bottom-left and head left, the map changes and you don't head back to the start point.
There's something you can pick up, but I can't figure out what else to do. You can head right again, but there's a small statue and that's it.

I'm guessing that's where the demo content ends since there's nothing blocking your way but you can't advance.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nice artwork as always...
well not really...

but, everytime I see those art it reminds me to Mansion and The other game with fox women as the mc

well, let's hope when it released it has much better gameplay

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Set to bottom-left and head left, get the rag from the giant stone tablet. Text mentions something about blood, mother and child (going off of extremely limited JP knowledge).

Set to top-left and head left to return to the first screen, use the rag while close to the hanged woman's corpse to get a bloody rag.

Set to top-right and head right, then use the bloody rag on the baby statue for a stone shard.

Set to bottom-right and head right, then use the shard on the giant stone tablet. Stone golem wakes up and starts trying to bash you in. No idea how to deal with it, a full clip of the assault rifle and a full clip of the pistol doesn't do jack and there's really not much room to reload.

Probably not gonna expect anything from the full version. I have a huge enough backlog as-is anyway.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

abili has better game play. abili+ has better art. Why can't both :confused:
Usual FPS , press 1 2 3 for change weapon
Hmm if the enemies can be jump , I think You will also complain(?)
It's have a survival theme I guess(?) So it designed like that~ Limited Ammo - Limited Food Suplies - Limited Health
Zombie(?) is ded within 8 hit , reload before You encounter them

saga55555

Reputation score

Usual FPS , press 1 2 3 for change weapon
Hmm if the enemies can be jump , I think You will also complain(?)
It's have a survival theme I guess(?) So it designed like that~ Limited Ammo - Limited Food Suplies - Limited Health
Zombie(?) is ded within 8 hit , reload before You encounter them
No, the reason I complain because I can't find weapon switch button and I die because I can't reload. Maybe dagger can help.

OK, I understand the reason why enemy can block your way. How should I say . . .
If this game dev is me, I will make evade or roll button that make you can roll pass small enemy but enemy move faster. I'm sure it funnier right :confused:

peabody

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to kill the Golem took about 2 and a half clips of assault rifle ammo nothing after him though demo just ends.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to kill the Golem took about 2 and a half clips of assault rifle ammo nothing after him though demo just ends.
Impressive!
I wonder how can You reload?
Golem won't let Me reload:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.