What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Problems with Windows 8 is not a new thing. We discussed this many times in the old thread and also talked about it in the beginning of this thread as well. Check the first post and first couple pages.

deviant51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody got a up to date translation?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Check the OP for the link to the translation thread. Wessex' translation there and laek's complementary translation cover most of the game except the newest scenes at the abortion clinic.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double Post because UPDATE!

Still downloading (right now only the complete package is availabe), but apparently the possibility to make Aya give birth has been implemented.

Here's a (google translated) statement from the BBS forum:

Hounds of the Blade updated.
This renewal will be the implementation of the birthing event in the previous continuation.
A childbirth event begins when you continue traveling by boat after labor has started.
The contents will change somewhat with the rescue mode setting.
Furthermore, from the same source:
We will temporarily suspend development of Hounds of the Blade with this update.
I am thinking about transplanting to a new tool because I feel limitations on GameMaker 8 currently used.
I think that it will probably be Unity, but I think it will take some time for proficiency.
In the meantime, I will also update Sylvia's erotic scene addition degree.
In addition, because I think that I will make and release a simple game etc. for the practice of the new tool
I think that you may visit this site occasionally to discontinue development.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

5/20 Update Details

After getting pregnant by the monsters in the lab. Either walker or golgoroth.
Keep travelling with the ship(enter a stage then exit) Once the cutscene when aya notices pain in her belly, repeat this^ for another 4-5 times. it will result in a screen where she gives birth. The baby then proceeds to have sex with her if your rescue mode is On,off means dead end, failure means an extra scene(the baby and silvia)

Edit* This game will be on hiatus, because the maker of this game no longer wants to do it in gamemaker and is switching to another platform. (maybe unity from what i see when i translated his comments)

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i keep getting this error message can anyone help?

for object oshioki_room_control:

In script event_start_scr_A2:
Error in code at line 9:
color_screen.image_alpha -= (0.01+argument1);
^
at position 6: Unknown variable image_alpha

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Error in code at line 9:
^
Same error here. I got it to work once if I enabled Rescue Mode, but its inconsistent.
It's something of a disappointment anyway, one little worm-like creature with one angle, not much stomach expansion either, just pops out.
Edit: So the thing to do is to set Rescue Mode On, then once the sequence starts and she's holding her stomach, then switch over to either Failure or Off. For whatever reason it can't make it past the first transition when exiting a play stage.

On: Sylvia comes in and shoots it.
Off: It bursts out of Aya violently, probably killing her.
Failure: Sylvia comes in and attempts to shoot it but is overcome herself, minor rape scene with her against the wall. Then duckman comes in to save them both.

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So now that we're waiting again, how exactly do you get voice packs to work? I downloaded and moved them into the voice file, yet I can't seem to hear any of them.
EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. They didn't copy right apparently.

Last edited:

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

5/20 Update Details
Edit* This game will be on hiatus, because the maker of this game no longer wants to do it in gamemaker and is switching to another platform. (maybe unity from what i see when i translated his comments)
That's great news!!!

Each time he drops an older engine to switch to a new one there is a large delay and then we suddenly get a game full of new characters, animations and content and a general higher quality image work and animations quality.

He has yet to finish a single project but that never really is his goal as he seems to be doing this for his own fun as a hobby. Personally I love it when he drops an old project and starts a new one from scratch. That's how we got Hounds of Blade in the first place! It was so much better than Nanocrisis and so so much better than the Orc one that came before.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He has yet to finish a single project but that never really is his goal as he seems to be doing this for his own fun as a hobby. Personally I love it when he drops an old project and starts a new one from scratch. That's how we got Hounds of Blade in the first place! It was so much better than Nanocrisis and so so much better than the Orc one that came before.
[Sarcasm Detection Confirmed]
Yes, its a shame now we'll be on a longer turnaround period for him to port his existing work. To be fair though, he should have dropped GM a long time ago, its not scalable and the workflow is just atrocious. He should have a much easier time in Unity assuming he can get up to speed relatively quickly, and once his core mechanics are in place he should, *in theory*, be able to churn more quickly.

Remember however that because this is his hobby and he has yet to charge anything for his efforts, we are entitled to NOTHING. So rejoice in what you have now. The community would be a far worse place without these partial works of his.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everytime Walker/Golgoroth try to impregnate Aya, the game crashes.

I'm using Win 8.1. Can anyone help please?

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everytime Walker/Golgoroth try to impregnate Aya, the game crashes.

I'm using Win 8.1. Can anyone help please?
Yeah... try not to use windows 8. or u can try looking for solutions somewhere in the threads. because this game has lots of issue with windows 8 but not 7 or 10

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interestingly enough, I can get Aya pregnant, but in the new version I can't get her to progress in the pregnancy, not 100% sure what I'm doing wrong.(I've done the exit and re-enter stage at least 30 times at this point, and I've even done multiple stages)

And I figured it out, it seems that game maker can't handle overlapping events, so If you get Aya pregnant and then game over with rescue on, the flag isn't tripped properly.

Either that, or the translation isn't 100% compatible because of the scripts gamemaker uses and I'll need to retranslate again. I really hope it's the former.

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... try not to use windows 8. or u can try looking for solutions somewhere in the threads. because this game has lots of issue with windows 8 but not 7 or 10
Hmm... I'll look for it. Thanks for the feedback.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i was playing through the newest version and i think i found a new scene (probs an old sene ive never seen before, but...) so after getting the preggo birth scene, i wandered around trying to get her knocked up by other things as a JIC, lost to flyhunters and after returning to the ship, there was an abortion event there i've never encountered before. it involved drilldos.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So i was playing through the newest version and i think i found a new scene (probs an old sene ive never seen before, but...) so after getting the preggo birth scene, i wandered around trying to get her knocked up by other things as a JIC, lost to flyhunters and after returning to the ship, there was an abortion event there i've never encountered before. it involved drilldos.
That scene was already there long time ago.

Still, it's good to tell people that didn't knew about that scene in particular.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for object oshioki_room_control:

Error in code at line 9:
^

not sure whats wrong with fios scene but this happens as ur supposed transition to her bedroom :(
Edit: i figured out part of the problem, its something to do with the new system or w/e but mainly something to do with our pcs, i tried doing the scene for the time u register (the 1st time u lose when u can get the tester fucked forever game over after refusing 5 times) and everything works fine then any other scenes with her and certain other scenes it has an error and screws up, i tried starting over in the 2016 0103 version and same thing, next i tried 1 last time with an old save from april 2 and everything worked fine, but i bet if i try to get her to rest in her room go back and do the simulator a 2nd time itll screw up. so its got something to do with the 2nd scene and new stuff from april onwards. plzz help, this also might b the reason/source for most or all the other errors :(

Last edited:

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To all those that haven't checked it out yet, the latest update (20170520) is a birth scene. Depending on your rescue mode, 1 of 3 things will happen:

Rescue mode off: Aya dies instantly. Dead end.
Rescue mode on: Aya gets raped by the monster baby and saved by Sylvia.
Rescue mode failure: monster baby rapes both Aya and Sylvia and Ferdinand saves the day.

We finally get to see Ferdinand pull out a gun for once.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp, after a year, i'm finally gonna download it again. any one got a save right at the birth scene? if i may ask, what is it that gets her pregnant?

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the things in the lab she have a talking point when raped saying she doesnt want to get pregers