What's new

[Complete - Full] The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

So I feel really stupid, playing on Normal and I've made it up to the forest area at Lv 1. How the hell do I level up? xD I feel there's something I've missed but every time I go through the tutorial stage of the dungeon it doesn't tell me anything about lving up.-.
Try the fire in the inn and use money to level up your stats.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try the fire in the inn and use money to level up your stats.
Well I've done that...a bunch of times in fact xD

I just thought my Lv would actually increase from 1 .-. if not I feel stupid haha.:eek:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't access any obelisk after the first. The ones that allow you to carry more potions.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This has a hilarious number of spelling hairs and what seems to be broken English at times...:( kind of makes it a pain to play since numbers and the like are also out of wack. Says I upgrade my luck 30 times when I only upgraded it once....this patch is in on way "complete" since I've found numerous kanji still left when speaking with people or h scenes.

Also the damage baddies do is suuuper hilariously off balance. I shouldn't be attacked by an slime which does 15 damage only for it to suddenly take off 100 points of my health-_-

Last edited:
OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This has a hilarious number of spelling hairs and what seems to be broken English at times...:( kind of makes it a pain to play since numbers and the like are also out of wack. Says I upgrade my luck 30 times when I only upgraded it once....this patch is in on way "complete" since I've found numerous kanji still left when speaking with people or h scenes.

Also the damage baddies do is suuuper hilariously off balance. I shouldn't be attacked by an slime which does 15 damage only for it to suddenly take off 100 points of my health-_-
Please tell me where you found Kanji signs so I can fix them.

I'm not responsible for any gameplay balances, all bugs and balance problems you encounter in the game are made by the dev. I'm not here to reprogram a game but to translate it.

But I will tackle a newer version and hope that'll fix most of the bugs.

Edit: The upgrade amount counts every upgrade, also a decision of the dev.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The stupidity is done (too much time off work can lead to strange things...)

Code:
Fixes:
- Done - Fixed sex-statistics (all sex-related numbers should now be adding up correctly)
- Done - Fixed occassions where the orifice penetrated during the sex-scene would not be added to the sex-statistics
- Done - Translated the "3 little signs in the menu" shown underneath Usagi's HP bar - these now display "ATK:" (for Attack), "SP:" (for Speed) and "LK:" (for Luck)
- Done - Removed the "n# damage = # climax" calculation for sex-scenes (I'm aware that this might have been an intentional mechanic, however it does mess up the statistics and does not make sense seeing that Usagi only gets normal damage during battles)
- Done - Transfered the (base) encounter-translations to the gallery
- Done - Upgrading your stats now displays the total amount of upgrades that have been made instead of applying said number to single upgrades - however upgrading a single stat still increases the overall upgrading costs - this is intentional, most probably to encourage "build-diversity" (or to force the player to grind & fuck more for gold)
- Done - Fixed several sex-related titles that were previously unlocking with the wrong description

Changes:
- Changed the unit used to measure Usagi's sperm intake from liters (L) to milliliters (mL) to allow for more transparency - in line with this change, the menu interface has been slightly adjusted to accomodate large numbers
- Adjusted cum-amount related titles to unlock in accordance to the new unit [mL] - also revamped the required numbers slightly for a less "grindy" gameplay experience
- Added the following sex statistics: [Human Sperm] and [Beast Sperm] - both stats get tracked accordingly to Usagi's "choice" of partners
- Revamped the calculations for Usagi's sperm intake as well as how many times she orgasms - this effects both the sex-scenes and the aftermath-text (done for all scenes) - Usagi will still get pumped full of absurd amounts of cum and climax a lot, but all in all the numbers have been reduced as well as adjusted to be more fitting for her partners)

Additions:
- Almost all encounters now have an "informative" text displaying how many times Usagi climaxed during the scene and how much cum she recieved during the scene (example: if you get fucked by an Orc you will get to know how much the big guy pumped into Usagi during the event itself instead of having to calculate the numbers yourself by checking the menu screen)
- Added text-only pregnancy events (these can be turned on/off at the beginning of a game as well as at any time ingame) - Based on her partner Usagi is at (high) risk getting impregnated, resulting in a short aftermath-descriptions (each encounter has several pregnancy dialogues as Usagi might get pregnant with twins, triplets, etc.)
- Added a new NPC to the Inn - The Nurse - She keeps book of pregnancy related events, can turn them on/off and has a small storyline with varying dialogue and 6 slightly different "endings", all depending on Usagi's "playstyle"
- Added two new items to the merchant's shop: Fertility Drug & Contraceptive Herb
- Added the following stats to the menu screen:
         - [Pregnant] - listing the total amount of times Usagi was impregnated
         - [Offspring] - listing the total amount of children Usagi gave birth to
         - [Most Fucked By] - showing the name of whoever plowed Usagi the most as well as how many times she got done by said partner
         - [Most Knocked Up] - showing the name of whoever knocked up Usagi the most as well as the number of children she gave birth to
- Added a new sub-menu to the main menu screen, accessible by clicking on the grey book icon on the very right - the sub menu lists the following information: 1) Number of titles earned 2) Sex statistics for each species Usagi can encounter - the icons displayed refer to (from left to right): 1) Number of times Usagi was fucked by this individual partner 2) Cum Amount 3) Orgasm Amount 4) Offspring Amount

Known Issues:
- The total number of earnable titles displayed in the new sub-menu only represents the number of sex-related titles (for example quest/floor related titles are not included)

Expected Issues:
- Balancing-wise the amount of gold earned after getting defeated might be too low at the beginning while getting much too high later on, based on the amount of partners Usagi has fucked
- Probably many more
Previews:

- - - -

Now it's up to Krystallize for the reported translation-related issues.

In case the newest version of the game (1.02) should patch enough issues, it might indeed be worth a try porting everything over - as well as to get that pregnant-belly sprite working with my additions one day...

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That sounds like a whole lot of work went into the fix, thank you. Also just in case, I roamed through the files myself and one of the forest titles (I think) was in the wrong item category and thus couldn't be equipped at all. Likely fixed already, but if not it's worth pointing out.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version Update.

I took the changes from CyCaDeLiC and put them into the main translation rather than having it as an optional patch.

He did such a good job at tweaking and fixing stuff that there is no real reason for using the bad original version :> Big thanks again <3

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Downloading, thanks for the work!

EmptyNull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last patch doesn't remove the bikini when she moves from the right to the left and vica versa.

i.imgur.com/IvCjuza-png

replace the - with .

I've been a member for 4 years and still only have 12 posts....

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Last patch doesn't remove the bikini when she moves from the right to the left and vica versa.

i.imgur.com/IvCjuza-png

replace the - with .

I'll look into it.

Edit: It does remove it on my end - however that's with my version, not with the one in the OP (I do not know what changes Krystallize made after I send him my version). Will download the OP version now and have a look at what's going on.

Edit 2: After having downloaded the version posted in the OP, I can state that this version does indeed feature the mentioned screen bug - and it lacks my custom made icons because they were not included in the OP upload. I will personally post my version and let Krystallize know about changing the link.

A note of great importance:
I think my work came across as a patch (for the various bugs) - however I only touched the sex aspects (statistics & gallery).

Edit 3: An updated version both with my mod & fixes to the bugs mentioned in this topic was posted by Krystallize in the OP.

Last edited:
OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/IvCjuza-png

replace the - with .

I fixed it by rolling back a change I made :p

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I fixed it by rolling back a change I made :p
I'm getting the glitch with the bikini in the version that is up right now.

Edit: It doesn't happen if I start a New Game, but it happens if I load an old save.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything seems to be working much better now, great work, still can't seem to find a way past the first boss though >_>

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: It doesn't happen if I start a New Game, but it happens if I load an old save.
Looking at the OP time-stamp ("updated 13 hours ago"), the updated version with the fixed display bug might not have been uploaded? That's my best guess.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You could try and hide the model, go into the dungeon and enable it.

There is no command to remove the remaining picture of the bikini and this messes up your old files.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the only thing we still know about and weren't able to fix is the little scrolltext on the top right of the screen.
Where is that?
Make a screen of the map in rpg maker and i'll take a look.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could try and hide the model, go into the dungeon and enable it.

There is no command to remove the remaining picture of the bikini and this messes up your old files.
Actually, all I had to do was hide the character picture, save, then load the new save. The character picture was fixed in the new save when I displayed it again.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where is that?
Just try to open a door for example and you will see a text scrolling on the top right :c

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is that?
It's only a matter of searching for the specific Kanji in the scripts and translating said part (like Krystallize said, it displays when trying to open a door). I forgot doing it and only remembered it when I read about it today. Would be glad if someone else could do it as I'll be away on vacation for about two weeks.