Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

^ Nope, been in the game since 0.4-0.5

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I save the game and try to load it, every NPC starts to glitch and then dissappears. Is there a fix to this?

Events are also gone, so I can't change areas.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I save the game and try to load it, every NPC starts to glitch and then dissappears. Is there a fix to this?

You game may be fucked. You might have to start over. D:

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure your not talking about Sex Zombie by Architect rather than A Zombie's Life?

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to save in the scientists house seems to f* up the save files. At least it screwed me over. all that scrap iron gone for good-.-

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New public version out, mainly bug fixes, no new scenes. Available on the Patreon

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holy shit that Aunt/Mom seen is really, really well done. If only all scenes were animated that well.

zxrider665

Reputation score

Anyone have a 0.8 walkthrough note ???
cuz it seem nergal didn't included it in his 0.8 public released

I will be very grateful if anyone can uploaded it or pm me if you like to

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow he got 6000$ per month, .......
The character girls on left are more beautiful.....
I have to admit.

Last edited:

Sentenz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone a full save with everything completed for me since my game is still ffffff..... . Much appreciated.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Strange i dont belive seeing the circle under the fence before when i played.

BUT You may yet be mistaken if you think there wont be any zombie sex scenes in the game for 100%. Nergal removed that from his to do list after some wealthy donors sugested they dont liked it (there was a pole if u want Zombie rape to be in).

THEN Later on Nergal stated that after main game will be finished, he will be working on small updates to the finished games adding more varied content possibly including NTR and Zombie rape material. He didnt mentioned bestiality - so I dunno if that is a part.

Wheter this will or will not happen is to be seen in future - but I say that inclusion of struggle scenes is foreshadowing that the game is close to finishing its main features and he might be starting adding in extra content sometime soon.
Not to say I don't believe you, but do you have a source. Some Zombie rape or bestiality would really seal the deal on this game for me. I'd definitely love some NTR involving the giant zombie monster too.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not to say I don't believe you, but do you have a source. Some Zombie rape or bestiality would really seal the deal on this game for me. I'd definitely love some NTR involving the giant zombie monster too.
LOL SHUUSH...every time someone mentions zombie rape on this thread, another someone goes crazy about Nergal/his patrons being adamantly against it for reasons. ;)

Btw, I totally agree with you, as well as a few others who wouldn't mind at least having an option/alternative playthrough with that sort of stuff included, storyline/plot be damned, hah. Having a REALLY hard time finding a decent English Zombie survival RPG with zombie rape included (Sex Zombie's progress is a bit too slow for me and everything else is fairly garbage).

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea where he got any of these ideas from but as someone on the alpha test team (I also wrote the guide btw :D) who is probably the closest to Nergal I can guarantee you that there wont be NTR, Zombie sex or bestiality in the game.

lordmidboss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So if there really is gonna be 0 zombie rape scenes with the females then whats the point of the struggle scenes to the point of nudity. Maybe there are gonna be game over scenes which isn't a zombie rape, but then there's no need for the women to be nude. Makes 0 sense to include struggle scenes to the point of nudity.

Scientist chick says the most preferred way of infecting a person is sexually transmitting it. She also says that there are no adult male zombies. There are only children and women zombies; the zombies are also not undead are still technically living people too. since this is the case, it makes sense if the women zombies would want to rape the MC but they would try to kill the female cast because of competition. The male zombies would want kill the MC because the MC is competition. The male zombies would also try to rape the females. The scenes don't have to include pictures. I think people just want some closure instead of straight to a game over scene.

Now I don't know anything about the boy who tries to black mail the policewoman cause i shoot him every time but he seems like a good candidate as a rival antagonist toward the MC. Where as our MC is sweet and innocent, the rival is the opposite of that vulgar and evil. The rival could also be infected the same way our MC is but is a bully and straight up alpha male.

This could lead to interesting material depending on whether the MC shoots him or not. The Rival could try to steal what MC has built, kill the MC, or corrupt the female cast if our MC doesn't try to build up the relationships with the female cast.

The zombie setting is being wasted and I think that why some people who care about the setting and story are upset. it be better if the cast was shipwrecked and trapped on an island or trapped in a vault fallout style.

This is just my opinion on how the bare bones story of "MC with huge dick gets harem for no reason other then huge dick" could be made more interesting and how the players can get more emotionally invested.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so v0.9 is out and apparently you can suggest the women to drink alcohol, by talking to them.
The last 3 you talk too will be the chosen for the coming events.
My question is, how do you start the events?!