Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

man esta tits are insane i wonder what deines tits will do after aw2

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

man esta tits are insane i wonder what deines tits will do after aw2
I prefer plains but man I want to climb mountains now with Ain't no mountains high enough blaring as BGM.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For units like Kyurise, the Gold Rogue, and Seria, Platinum Bandit, do they have to be part of your active team for their drop % bonuses? Or do you simply have to have them in the barracks?

taikishi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Robert, Monica, Kyuteri, Amanda, Junon and Serial all work while you own a copy of them. Leda and Anita only work if they're part of your team.

Note: In the Nutaku version, all of them need to be part of your team to work. Eventually there'll be an update that changes things for the units that only need to be owned bit that update is a loooong way off

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What are people's proudest and worst mincost skill up?
Spica No failures
Serina Did only the first two mission and only needed 6 to mincost
Miko Soma 17 rainbow fairies to go 4-5, dumped most of them within a minute so perhaps the aigis rng table is time based rather than try based?

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Spica No failures
Miko Soma 17 rainbow fairies to go 4-5, dumped most of them within a minute so perhaps the aigis rng table is time based rather than try based?
Is rng your brain is ony looking for a way to explain of it occurs so it creates the "timeframe" in order to make sense of what happens. My worst experience with CR was with Rino and Rilke, i had 3 copies of each but ony used 2 for each since i forgot the 3 and used up to 6 bond fairies to get the last CR, in the end i maxed 2aw and s.aw Rino and still had a copy left xD

The best so far was Uzume, she only needed 2 bond fairies and a time fairy to get mincost.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Spica No failures
my alt: 5 black CR fairies failed trying to CR2 altair (50% chance).

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only Thieves need to be in your party to provide a drop boost.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah yes, Esta one of the few towers of light in the oceans of flatness or 15x cm is totally normal height country :p

Did what any sane man would, rolled and hoped to get her.

No Esta or even a Black, Got every single promoted plat instead, Full house of them actually, sore about it of course, but amused too.
An RNG with a sense of humor, who knew.

Last edited:

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Spica No failures
Eliza. I've fed her well over 30 copies of herself, but still she only has 2 CRs.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eliza. I've fed her well over 30 copies of herself, but still she only has 2 CRs.
That's what be used to call "the Sorano curse". Or "Shiho curse" if u prefer smaller boobs :p.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do you need to have the gold boosting % chars in your party or not?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you need to have the gold boosting % chars in your party or not?
if you mean noel and mia yes and they have to be aw aswell and i dont think they stack

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So did the devs recently massively boost black unit rate from premium summon? Because I've gotten six premium blacks in the past two months or so...

Edit: On a free account that spends no points on SC. I'm sure 6 blacks is totally normal for all them whales swimming about.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So did the devs recently massively boost black unit rate from premium summon? Because I've gotten six premium blacks in the past two months or so...

Edit: On a free account that spends no points on SC. I'm sure 6 blacks is totally normal for all them whales swimming about.
No, it's just the broken/unbalanced pseudo random they use plus some luck on your side.

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, it's just the broken/unbalanced pseudo random they use plus some luck on your side.
Damn, guess whatever I'm doing has been hitting nice RNG spots then. Wanted to double check in case I missed some big summon update or something...

Of course, now I'm not gonna see a non-silver for a year+ out of premium.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, guess whatever I'm doing has been hitting nice RNG spots then. Wanted to double check in case I missed some big summon update or something...

Of course, now I'm not gonna see a non-silver for a year+ out of premium.
True randomness is clumpy like that. Last summer I had two months where I got something like 6 blacks, then nothing for four months, then four blacks in a single week. RNG is weird like that.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

temporary image dump for elementaler AW:

clarice: self range +15
loretta: self cost-2
Xiao-mei: tokens block 3 instead of 2 now (i think)
Haruka: token range+10, 60% slow

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so they teased a black priest warrior for next week on twitter any chance it will come with the class aw2 aswell i wonder

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so they teased a black priest warrior for next week on twitter any chance it will come with the class aw2 aswell i wonder
I am now going to use my phenomenal psychic powers and predict that if they break out their 2AW, one version is going to give them extra range and/or skill duration while the other will give them extra stats and a damage multiplier against undead.

Aigis predictability aside, this week's stuff:
-The subjugation is really not AFK friendly this time around. The first 450 is easy as pie, but the final rush seems patently impossible to do without piling up all available burst DPS skills available.

-The star trial maps were surprisingly tough. I have 3* all of them on the first try, but I really had to scramble and prioritize my targets a lot. Those stone-throwing titan-things in particular were a pain in the arse.

-Oh, great. So Xiao-mei's AW skill makes her tokens die even faster now. Marvelous. As if she wasn't completely underpowered compared to the other elementalers already...
Now, if they were 2-blocks and hit every ground enemy around them at the same time, now that would have been neat, but giving three blocks to a token is just making them die faster. Let's look at the math:
Because of the elementaler mechanics, when you use Xiao-mei, what you are doing is paying 13-10 UP (her and her first token), one ranged and one melee spot for a 500/800/3 melee unit that cannot be healed but can be replaced without losing 3*. That might look neat on paper, but there are three problems:
--Replacing the token requires micromanagement and extra UP, which can be a pain on tougher maps
--Because of the triple block + no healing combo, the tokens will wear out even against mid-tier enemies, worsening the first issue
--If you want to use the tokens as part of a stalling strategy, against most bosses the tokens' stats are meaningless anyway
The only positive I can think of is that, due to the mechanics of the the elementaler's stats being added to the elementals, the tokens get double benefit from any stat boosts, but in Xiao-mei's case even that is pointless, as her tokens are pointless to begin with.

So, my overall conclusion is that unless you really want to play around with tokens, she is still a pretty meh unit.

Last edited: