What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I did a yolo pull with my 8 crytals without even paying attention who is in the spotlight. Got Elyse. This day starts out well!

Kinda awkward that I've just used up all of my silver healers to AW Chydis and and CC Verdinate (so glad I didn't waste that silver bishop from the story mission a few months back). Oh, well.

On a side note, my completionist side is kinda fighting my realist side on whether I should grind Yurina or not. On one hand, I have almost all of my event units mincosted at the very least, on the other I probably won't ever use her considering that my only other premium black unit is Cornelia. Still, it's not like I had anything better to do with my resources.

Edit: HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK! I grinded out 2 SC from some 4 star completions and the next yolo roll was Sophie. I mean... I think I've kinda used up my gacha luck reserve for the next year or so. :D

Last edited:

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gonna spend 150sc. Silver fiesta incoming!

Edit:

Results for main account:

22 Silver
6 Gold
2 Platinum (Daisy and Dahlia)

Holy shit... dat was horrible. :mad:

(I have 4 accounts 2 on nutaku and 2 on dmm and Dahlia is my first premium plat valk ever! I don't really want or need her but still YAY! )

Resilts for alt account:

12 Silver
10 gold
8 Platinum (3x Uzume, Jerome, Rachel, Adele, Camilla, Daisy)

My fremium alt account is only 1 black unit behind my main and got way better platinum collection now. Great! :(

Last edited:
Reputation score

Has Liana ever been a spot light unit? shes legit the last unit I want besides a few units in dmm.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you finally reach the level of steamrolling an entire event in 5 minutes.

Yurina ain't shit.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you finally reach the level of steamrolling an entire event in 5 minutes.

Yurina ain't shit.
This is actually a really old event, older than Lynns revival we just had. If we had got them in the right order this would have been 8th, Lynn would have been 10th and Verdinates event we just did would have been 46th.

This is an incredibly easy event made before most people had max level CC units in their teams.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this version of verdinate makes me cry

they must have buffed the ever loving fucking shit out of her on dmm side.

she's +3 cost, -50+ atk, and -20 range

and she can't even be aw. god damn it

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

this version of verdinate makes me cry

they must have buffed the ever loving fucking shit out of her on dmm side.

she's +3 cost, -50+ atk, and -20 range

and she can't even be aw. god damn it
First don't used the current dmm has a comparing point for stats, that side is under constant class and unit upgrade, second we already talk about this dark priest aren't that good in Verdinath case she becomes good after s.aw (we also talk about it).

I know you don't have many event units but don't expect that all of them are gonna be great, especially the ones that are comming some are quite poor while the be cases of too good to be true.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did a yolo pull with my 8 crytals without even paying attention who is in the spotlight. Got Elyse. This day starts out well!

Kinda awkward that I've just used up all of my silver healers to AW Chydis and and CC Verdinate (so glad I didn't waste that silver bishop from the story mission a few months back). Oh, well.

On a side note, my completionist side is kinda fighting my realist side on whether I should grind Yurina or not. On one hand, I have almost all of my event units mincosted at the very least, on the other I probably won't ever use her considering that my only other premium black unit is Cornelia. Still, it's not like I had anything better to do with my resources.

Edit: HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK! I grinded out 2 SC from some 4 star completions and the next yolo roll was Sophie. I mean... I think I've kinda used up my gacha luck reserve for the next year or so. :D
Yes, you did. Two black in a row... that's some really insane luck. Congrats.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know, I've always liked how the Commander of the Dark Knights has always come across less like an imposing threat and more like a sort of annoying dork who turns up to annoy the Prince from time to time.
I don't mean in terms of his actual in-game effect, he can be a right pain in the ass sometimes. It's more that his dialogue and others' when interacting with him seem to suggest that they seem to view him as a bit of a nuisance(I think it came across like this particularly during one of the Gold Rushes where he showed up).

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somebody actually directly copied the in game description for dark priests into the wiki

... why would you do this :confused:

i made my first wiki edit today just for clarification because anybody who read that description would have absolutely no fucking clue what it means

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Somebody actually directly copied the in game description for dark priests into the wiki

i made my first wiki edit today just for clarification because anybody who read that description would have absolutely no fucking clue what it means
Honestly, better then nothing.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

... why would you do this?
I guess they either had trouble coming up with a description themselves, didn't know what she did, or thought that because it's the official/in-game description it had greater credibility?
I also didn't understand what Dark Priests did from their description, I'm glad to hear you're clearing it up on the wiki.

You know, I'm getting Yurinas virtually every time I beat the last mission of this event, but I'm getting bugger-all Skill-Ups/Cost Reducts. The Momiji event taught me about the cruel hand of the RNG in unit combination, but this still disappoints me.
Even if Yurina sucks, I'd like her at her best, or semi-best. Mini-costed at the minimum!

Also, wasn't there some guy who really wanted Yurina, back while Gloria's event was on? Where'd he get off to? Seems like all we've heard about her recently is a storm of negativity.

Last edited:

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Times like this, I go to the DMM Aigis wikia to check what the skill actually does.

It's basically what you edited, except the defense ignoring part I guess. "When an enemy is within range, use a ranged attack that ignores defense. When there are no enemies within range, heals allies."

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So with this being Nutaku...is this game censored but their not going to tell us it's censored? Looking at the screens, I kind of want to jump into the game...

Xion

Reputation score

So with this being Nutaku...is this game censored but their not going to tell us it's censored? Looking at the screens, I kind of want to jump into the game...
This may appear rude but, wtf are talking about?? This game has 3 versions in jap yeah: r18, all-age and IOS. The former even has redrawns for almost all units.

The version that is currently running in nutaku is the r18, it doesn't have any kind of censorship at the moment, in the past there where some issues with some units do to their looks, but those issues seems to have been resolved and said units are already impemented in the game for the most part.
---------

The game is pretty good and is easy to get acustomed to it, one of the good points it has is that it doesn't require constant managemant so you can play it casually, for beginners there are several guides and wikis that are full of info in the "how to" of each mechanich.

If you want to try it there isn't any problem with going slow since it doesn't take much to pick up the pace to get to an optimal lvl where you can get all the rewards for the events.

In present times the game has been having a constant flow of events so there is really little time for newcomers to get bored.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, dmm has censored scenes, dmm ios has censored artwork, nutaku version has zero censors. Earlier there were units withheld due to artwork but they're all in the game now.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess they either had trouble coming up with a description themselves, didn't know what she did, or thought that because it's the official/in-game description it had greater credibility?
I also didn't understand what Dark Priests did from their description, I'm glad to hear you're clearing it up on the wiki.

You know, I'm getting Yurinas virtually every time I beat the last mission of this event, but I'm getting bugger-all Skill-Ups/Cost Reducts. The Momiji event taught me about the cruel hand of the RNG in unit combination, but this still disappoints me.
Even if Yurina sucks, I'd like her at her best, or semi-best. Mini-costed at the minimum!

Also, wasn't there some guy who really wanted Yurina, back while Gloria's event was on? Where'd he get off to? Seems like all we've heard about her recently is a storm of negativity.
Yurina is not a bad unit. Problem is, she is kinda outdated now. We should've gotten her over a year ago, back then she would've been amazing. She is still good though if you don't have Cornelia or something similar. Basically she is a good lightning rod with her resistance and also has a very strong physical defense. Especially if we finally get skill awakening.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

in the past there where some issues with some units do to their looks, but those issues seems to have been resolved and said units are already impemented in the game for the most part.
Care to elaborate on this?

Also general question, is nanaly worth awakening? I mean, i just recently awakened by first unit, Sybilla, and am considering awakening mikoto, though not urgently - however, nanalys awakening does not seem to benefit her as much as say, sybilla. - Only the stats + 15 range.

Or should i work on some easier, low hanging fruit like - Iris, Krile, Bernice, Katie, Ellet or Barbastroff?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also general question, is nanaly worth awakening? I mean, i just recently awakened by first unit, Sybilla, and am considering awakening mikoto, though not urgently - however, nanalys awakening does not seem to benefit her as much as say, sybilla. - Only the stats + 15 range.

Or should i work on some easier, low hanging fruit like - Iris, Krile, Bernice, Katie, Ellet or Barbastroff?
Range is great and Nanaly should be very high priority for AW, Krile great to AW too, I love Mikoto but she's not a huge priority to AW 2nd.

When the game launched lolis and some others for various reasons were not allowed in, Nutaku changed this policy after some time however the devs didn't bother retroactively changing anything skipped over. It took until about roughly 9 months ago for the devs to decide to go back over the skipped content, skipped over events have been trickling in over time and there are now 3 left, Anna, Chloe, Eliza. Yurina is one skipped over event so we're not due another for a little while.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

I don't know what else you have on your team so i can't say that aw Nanaly should be a priority, if you don't have Spica (which i suppose you don't) then aw Nanaly is a good idea since with her you'll be able to clear crystal keepers X and latter on G both gives better rewards than H making the whole aw process easier.

Healing wise Krile is a better choice than G.Iris since she can heal 2 units (3 upon aw) and until we get the plat feng shui she is your best bet.

Bernice has to be aw at some point since her defense makes her a valuable member of any team while stalling bosses (unless you have Anya, Gellius or other high def unit). In the end she is a cheaper ver of a good def unit.

Ellet is the same case has Krile.

All in all if those are the only units you have at the moment you're gonna end up aw them sooner or later, if thats not the case then by all means show us a pic of your plat units, there might be a better option (cause of passive).

PS: If you haven't maxed Mikoto's skill you should, you're are gonna love her, that might even make you want to aw her first.

--------------

Like Sashas mentioned this game passed through rough times, after 4 months of running it went cold for 6 weeks, during that time there where no events and nothing to do, it was around this time that everyone either quit or got loaded with a bunch of resourses, after that the game started to get a new schedule-ish, for almost a year the game was in a event - break -event cycle, this ended with the addition of revivals (that now work has the breaks for older players) it was also around this time that certain number of events where skip, the order in which they came was rearange from the original in so making some events more difficult.

There where units that where cut from the begining aswell so the conclusion for the skip events was that "the units are being cut due to legal issues" since some of the units seem to be underage. I believe it was around October from last year that several units got green lit and slowly starting to appear in game. The answer from the nutaku staff was that "the problems with the units had been resolved a while back but it was the devs job to decide what to with them".

On the other hand there where units like Yurina, Anna and Eliza that didn't make much sense censoring but there is no explanation as to why it happen. The same with their apology for leaving the game in coma for almost 2 months, this sort of issues are still a mistery.

PS: We do know what happend during the coma though, you see the jap ver got hack, users used cheat engine to alter the drops they got for certain maps, in so getting whatever black unit they wanted. In response they fix the security breach IN A WEEK patch their ver (and latter ours to stop it from happening again) Banned all the users that took advantage of it and gave their user 60 SC has a compensation for the issues.

If you are asking what we got well...

- We got a coma, tons of breaks.

- A huge set back in the schedule that threw us more than a year behind the original.

- A diminish in the players population since people got tired of waiting for an update.

- The middle finger from the devs during that time, that are still under gag order about those events