What's new

Summertime Saga

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

So sad i have to wait for another 2 updates until Mia gets some attention. I couldn't care less about mom, sister or Erik's mom....^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... if this game ever gets to version 0.5 I'll get on it again.
Until then, I've seen pretty much almost all content so far, so I'm gone from this for now.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Patreon post with a fix for crappy saves, won't help you if you load from 0.11 though.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New Patreon post with a fix for crappy saves, won't help you if you load from 0.11 though.
Thank god - I was about to be pissed after about 3 hours of gameplay...maybe one of these releases prior saves will also work?

Worth it, though...still wish I knew where the saves go on a Mac...it's stored in the package somewhere, I suppose...

Last edited:

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank god - I was about to be pissed after about 3 hours of gameplay...maybe one of these releases prior saves will also work?

Worth it, though...still wish I knew where the saves go on a Mac...it's stored in the package somewhere, I suppose...
I'm not a MAC user, but it's a linux based system right? If that is the case, your saves should be in your home somewhere... like a .renpy directory or some such. Ehh, I was close, check this link:

Edit: just to clarify, ~ is your home designated when your account was created. Usually if you just pop a terminal your going to be in ~ (your home) by default.

-BB

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So sad i have to wait for another 2 updates until Mia gets some attention. I couldn't care less about mom, sister or Erik's mom....^^
And yet, "Mom blows the best!"
In my opinion she has the best H-scene ingame, for now.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rejoice : the 0.15 poll was won by Mrs Bissette (teacher) + librarian girl.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The sister update added a lot to the game I think. It's still buggy as hell, but i guess that's to be expected. At least the guy is fluent in English and I don't feel like ripping my eyes out. The art style isn't really up to par, but the story is interesting enough so I let it slide.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Enlighten me on those "massive bugs", aside trying to load from 0.11 and saving while poker. Haven't seen 1 yet.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First of all, I didn't say massive bugs.

Second of all. If I say that something is buggy as heck. You can take my word for it. I'm a pretty good bug tester.

In recent versions, like the sister update for example...

If you maxed out the items in your backpack and opened it, the game crashed.

If you tried to look on your sister's computer, the game crashed.

During poker, the game crashed. I can't remember the trigger for it though, it was under certain circumstances.

There was like 3-6 other things that crashed the game though during this recent update.

Also, even though the using cheats option is suppose to max stats and skip the intro, the intro never skips?

Let's see what else, OH YES, when they patched the sister update to have less bug crashes, they broke the text skip feature. So yeah, that's a bug too.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Text skip works fine for me, hold CTRL or hit tab and it skips already read text. Maybe it used to skip everything in previous versions and they switched it. There's no option to enable it like many other Renpy games.

And the only sis PC crash I ever had was in 0.10 (?) when 1st introduced and the password crashed the game, haven't seen it bug since.

ShasoGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really can't stop love this art, I like it.
And last update was awesome! So much content!

Hoboy

Reputation score

I've got to say - I haven't really played this a bunch until this last update, and starting from scratch there was a helluva lot of content. True - it's all family, and I would like to see more of the love spread around a bit, but the twins are hot MILFs , and that sister (bitchy as she is) has all the right instincts...

BTW - can you actually pass that dexterity test yet and get her? I cheated and am maxed out, but still fail dexterity. I assume that having the twins and the sister at that point (almost home) is end of content? And the attic - I have the key, but how to get in? What is the thing I need to stand on, and how to get it? I know it isn't important yet, but I am one of those completionist types...

Props to DarkCookie - this is coming along quite nicely! Thanks for the internals!

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've got to say - I haven't really played this a bunch until this last update, and starting from scratch there was a helluva lot of content. True - it's all family, and I would like to see more of the love spread around a bit, but the twins are hot MILFs , and that sister (bitchy as she is) has all the right instincts...

BTW - can you actually pass that dexterity test yet and get her? I cheated and am maxed out, but still fail dexterity. I assume that having the twins and the sister at that point (almost home) is end of content? And the attic - I have the key, but how to get in? What is the thing I need to stand on, and how to get it? I know it isn't important yet, but I am one of those completionist types...

Props to DarkCookie - this is coming along quite nicely! Thanks for the internals!
The good news is that the family content is all done. He might add some small things for the sister like he did with the mom/aunt but she'll never be the focus.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dexterity can't be trained, it's only there to block you from fucking her. Keep doing the other daily stuff (shower/talk/grope/cuddle) and you'll get to fuck her. For the attic : go to the garage and check the upper left corner above the shelf > there's a green stool you can click on and be able to go up the attic. There you'll find the cheerleader costume to give to sis and be able to do cam shows (and fuck her all the times you want, needed to get passed the dexterity check at night after a few shows and fuck her there).

Hoboy

Reputation score

Dexterity can't be trained, it's only there to block you from fucking her. Keep doing the other daily stuff (shower/talk/grope/cuddle) and you'll get to fuck her. For the attic : go to the garage and check the upper left corner above the shelf > there's a green stool you can click on and be able to go up the attic. There you'll find the cheerleader costume to give to sis and be able to do cam shows (and fuck her all the times you want, needed to get passed the dexterity check at night after a few shows and fuck her there).
Thank you! And - now I feel I finished where this game is at so far. Again - props to DC, as the art and content overall is very polished. A little sparse as far as story so far (looking forward into digging into Dad's past, and more of the kinks I see about town) but there seems to be an underlayment of utter perversion in this town. Seems like a good place to raise your kids...

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sister is so hot, Can't wait to see Mrs. Johnson on 0.13

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's funny that we have 3 progress bars now.^^ The original one wasn't accurate at all and now he wants to have love with 3? I gotta say cookie is either insane or a warlord of trolls. :rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's no patron version and yes, 0.12.10 is the current 1