What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Succubus Hunt! / サキュバスハント! (RE200657, RJ200657)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (サキュバスハント!)new Megrim game

Just wonder, if anyone got the enty version, and what are the difference compare to DLsite's version?
I notice there are some item/event/system settings/scripts missing on dlsite's version (Like the enemy H-attacks system, and the Liuqer items scripts)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i really like the prostitution quest line so far. it´s a lot better than just having to raise a lust stat and boom she fucks everyone for a penny. megrim is really good at writing stories. i just wish my translator was better :(.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLSite demo isn't worth downloading, too much censoring

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

DLSite demo isn't worth downloading, too much censoring
It was just a placeholder, a doorway for people to use his Enty version.
Guess that Megrim had infected with those patreon plauge.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bumping this thread with news from Megrims blog. Apparently he implemented some major features (costumes, virginity loss, pregnancy, abortion, prostitution etc..) and currently working on blowjob scenes? After that is done he's moving onto the remaining half of the main story. Seems like he's making good progress.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like Megrim had just finish the final coding and sent the file to DMM and DLsite. Lets hope we can get the game tomorrow.

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
The game has just been released on digiket for 1648 yen. Can't wait to play it, just gotta figure out how to buy stuff on digiket lol.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
any luck with digiket? do they accept US/EU cc`s? Im still waiting for eng dlsite but still nothing....

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
any luck with digiket? do they accept US/EU cc`s? Im still waiting for eng dlsite but still nothing....
Yeah, it took a bit of research but I finally got the game last night. From what I can tell, the game wont be released on other sites until after new years so getting it from digiket is your best bet if you want it now. What I did to buy it was I bought a WebMoney code from OffGamers, although I think they also have BitCash. I entered my WebMoney code to charge points onto my account using the charge points system on digiket. You have to toggle whether or not you’re using a points charge system or a normal payment system in your account settings on Digiket. The normal payment system doesn’t let you use WebMoney for some reason right now.

OffGamers has an authentication process for first time buyers, which is annoying but from everywhere I’ve looked they sell WebMoney codes online with the least markup. However, I’m sure other sites also have an annoying authentication process for this type of stuff and OffGamers is pretty trustworthy, so yeah.

Honestly, I have to give props to Megrim. He's come a long way in his game development and this game so far is significantly better than his previous titles.

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hopefully a link pops up since it won't be on Dlsite for a bit.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
We have a good and a bad news.
The good news is the game pass the examination of DLsite and gain a solid launch day, the bad news is it just miss 2017 for a second, as the game will launch at dlsite as 00:00 1st-Jan-2018.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The good news is the game pass the examination of DLsite and gain a solid launch day, the bad news is it just miss 2017 for a second, as the game will launch at dlsite as 00:00 1st-Jan-2018.
Considering that Japan is 14-17 hours ahead of the U.S., it'll probably be released late on the 31st.

Edit: Wow, I am shit at math.

Last edited:

Berlioz07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I guess that one new thing to look forward in 2018.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It just got released on dlsite.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
its on eng dlsite too, just bought it, but im goin to a party in a few mins so will upload it only tomorro, if no 1 else will, and Happy New Year all:cool:

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally it's out, he can now go back to working on the only game that matters which is LLMB lol.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just a heads up for anyone trying to download it from AS from the link at the top of the page it won't work. They are missing pt.3 of the 4 part download. I tried it anyway and it did not work. I would wait for a proper download.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a warning but from what I could translate from the blog there is a shota h scene so share this through PM plz and don't post link directly here.