What's new

[Cinderalle Castle] Ainsel (RJ200325)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found this gem on Dlsite. Seems like no one else has made a post about this yet. So here you go. DM with link is highly appreciated!

In terms of gameplay, this game seems extremely good for a hentai RPG game. Containing very well made combat mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ200325 Ainsel

OP
BigBear

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Ye ty

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shame there's no demo, but the trailer looks very interesting.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmmm.. insect.. looks interesting..
gonna try it later..

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's generally polite, TC, to list any tags that people might not find enjoyable.

RYONA, at the very least.

OP
BigBear

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh? But i did??? Ryona is listed as a tag.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So we've got some possible guro, lots of ryona, insect, torture, beating, bdsm, mind break, and of course we have the usual sex stuff. This is just by looking through the preview images that we got.

A lot of these things are keeping me from actually getting the game since quite a lot of these are a pretty major turn off for me.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Imho, this game isn't worth the effort. You need to understand japanese in order to know what you're doing and it gets frustrating at some point where you just endlessly farm and you seem to still be getting weaker against latter mobs...
The h-events are quite limited and most of them stale... yes you have about 4 events that are animated, but hey nothing great...

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soo, i figure this gets asked a lot. but now that nyaa is gone, where do you find stuff like this?

i've already looked around the /hgg/ pastebins on /vg/ but couldn't find any lead to a true successor site.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am interested as well... anyone sharing a link?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

soo, i figure this gets asked a lot. but now that nyaa is gone, where do you find stuff like this?

i've already looked around the /hgg/ pastebins on /vg/ but couldn't find any lead to a true successor site.

rejoice

I read on reddit it was being revive by 4chan community

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

rejoice

Perhaps this is even better. Or maybe it's the same thing. I haven't checked for any differences.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mmm, no luck finding it on either of those sites.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Perhaps this is even better. Or maybe it's the same thing. I haven't checked for any differences.

rejoice

Some of the major fansub communities have chosen nyaa.si over pantsu.cat , so I presume that's the main venue now?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Imho, this game isn't worth the effort. You need to understand japanese in order to know what you're doing and it gets frustrating at some point where you just endlessly farm and you seem to still be getting weaker against latter mobs...
The h-events are quite limited and most of them stale... yes you have about 4 events that are animated, but hey nothing great...
Hm, I'd have to disagree. I thought it was fairly linear, and the spamming boss fights makes leveling a little too easy.

However, you are right in that the CG is pretty lackluster. Most have one CG per event, and the 4 animated events don't add up to anything more than.. eh.

Probably wouldn't touch this ever again.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the game, but I'm stuck at the part where the two people block your path at the third stage.

I'd love to know how to get past them.

Also, here's the game for anyone interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the game, but I'm stuck at the part where the two people block your path at the third stage.

I'd love to know how to get past them.

Also, here's the game for anyone interested.
I got stuck at the same spot and then forgot this game existed. Now I'm stuck there again. GD moon runes.

Edit: Okay I slammed my head into the wall on this one until I finally got it - there's an item in your inventory that doesn't seem to do anything when you use it, you have to go to the area with the crosses above the town and stand at the center of it then use that item. It opens up another area you have to complete first.

Edit2: This happens again in the following area, you get a new item that you have to use the same way. It doesn't create a new entrance but it changes the destination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.