What's new

villain hentai games

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
im probably going to get crucified for being curious and asking, but does anyone know any good hentai games when you play the bad guy, monster, evil overlord, or anything that is evil?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: villain hentai games

that doesn't make sense. being a monster or bad guy. you want to rape the heroines or you want to have a crew on the bad side that you can have sex with?

if you are a monster, you are more then likely doing rape which is not vanilla.

bad guy and monster are usually associated with rape, pillaging, torture play, possible NTR if you took them from other men.

usually games where you are a bad guy are not gonna be vanilla.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Recently Dieselmine released a game called 魔王イリスの逆襲, its about an evil overlord losing to the hero and waking up with most of her power missing and assuming her original form as a girl. Its basically about her quest to get revenge on the hero. Here's a link to the DLsite page.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Recently Dieselmine released a game called 魔王イリスの逆襲, its about an evil overlord losing to the hero and waking up with most of her power missing and assuming her original form as a girl. Its basically about her quest to get revenge on the hero. Here's a link to the DLsite page.

That looks like a nice game, why are all the awesome games untranslated lol
Really need to learn to read Japanese but man that shit would take so long.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dragon Bride comes to mind. There are a few I can't recall atm. Maybe later.

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that doesn't make sense. being a monster or bad guy. you want to rape the heroines or you want to have a crew on the bad side that you can have sex with?

if you are a monster, you are more then likely doing rape which is not vanilla.

bad guy and monster are usually associated with rape, pillaging, torture play, possible NTR if you took them from other men.

usually games where you are a bad guy are not gonna be vanilla.
i dont really understand.....your probably telling me its not normal....buuuut that doesnt mean none exist.

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks guys for the 3 cool games.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but the games that were recommended had rape in them... you asked for vanilla. otherwise i have seen a few games where you are the villain and can go around raping...

just to be clear that you understand what vanilla means.

vanilla is pure love. no rape, no ntr, no tentacles or fetish period. you want a base game that is straight forward in the sex with nothing suprising.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

but the games that were recommended had rape in them... you asked for vanilla. otherwise i have seen a few games where you are the villain and can go around raping...

just to be clear that you understand what vanilla means.

vanilla is pure love. no rape, no ntr, no tentacles or fetish period. you want a base game that is straight forward in the sex with nothing suprising.
You may of misread, the thread is requesting
villain - bad guy
NOT
vanilla - basic, non fetish

The text of the first post makes no mention of vanilla

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you're right. i misread. the title i thought i saw vanilla and inside i read villain. my bad. i must have been looking very silly.

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few of the games by "Studio Ero House" have you play the villain. Two "Become Tentacle!" games, "Violate anywhere in town!!", and "Kandar Has Appeared!" in particular.

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont see an extremely major villain game mentioned on this thread yet and that is Overwhored

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmmm all good ones i have to check out.

nnescio

Reputation score

Eushully games, pick the Chaos route.

...with Kamidori being a notable exception because it's the only one totally ruled by the power of friendship (still a good game, but the story sucks compared to most Eushully titles).

Dual Tail games, pick the Chaos route if it's available (if it's not available, well, you already default to being the BEEG regardless),

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can try , you usually play a villain teacher training/enslaving teachers and students.
Pretty dark games, but really good if you're into the fetish.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm...

English:

Overwhored- Definitely comes to mind immediately, clearly influenced by the Overlord series of games (where you play as the evil overlord), but with rpg gameplay and sex. Enough variety of characters that some will probably be to your tastes (and some probably won't). Drawn graphics. RPG maker.

Harem (evil route)- You've got mind control powers, and can use them as a semi-hero, or as a complete and utter bastard. Evil route can be evil at times. 3dCG graphics. Rpg Maker

Evil Inc.- Rags game available on the Hypnotics Collective (mind control based forum. Has a fair amount of stuff that may interest you). You play as a super villain with mental powers. Unfinished, but has a couple hours of content, still being worked on. Generally well photoshopped pictures/short vids. Rags.

No Haven- Another Rags game on the collective. You play as the leader of a band of slavers. Bit of a learning curve, time/resource management is a must. Fair amount of stuff implemented, mainly sandbox play currently (main story isn't too far along). Assorted free use art. Rags.

Mindshift Pt1- Yet another Rags game on the collective, you're learning to use hypnosis powers. Pt 1 is primarily setting the stage for the unreleased pt2 (expected sometime this summer I believe), where you can end up with good, bad, and villain endings depending on your actions. Well photoshopped pics. Rags.

Japaneese: (quick glance at some of the recent ones)

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26846 - You play as merchant who hires female guards to guard your caravan. You also have a deal with some bandits to pretty much sell them said guards. See the thread for more info. Haven't played it.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28884 - You play as a tentacle monster. Standard dodge the pixels gameplay. Fairly short.

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a very old game called "Pretty Warrior May Cry". I recommend it if you can find it yourself.

By furonezumi, there are the two "Chronicles of Prey" games.

By Scratch, there are the two games: "Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS" & "Hentai Apocalypser PENIX"

A series where you defend your castle. " Clouds Are Gathering! -Defend the Orc Castle from Battle Maidens-". They have two more sequels which I didn't like as much as the original.

A couple of RPGs where you play as orcs and capture females. "Orcs Strike Back 1 & 2" However, there is a lot of battle grinding to get better items.

GJbindels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

only game that comes to mind is overlord.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

One issue I've found with the villain genre is that most fall into the "women enjoy getting raped" trope.