What's new

[Tit Dang] Windranger's wanderings

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Tit Dang] Windranger's wanderings

Looks definately interesting. I like the style and the H-animations look great (cum animation would be great as well but that's up to you :D)

But I disliked one thing so much that I actually stopped playing, and I really hope you can fix that.

The Goblin fight...there is no possible way to actually win this.

What bothers me most is that the heroine talks about beeing prepared for a tough fight...so what does beeing prepared mean in the context of the game ? Go back, heal up, save, walk to the same room again...just to get shit on.

if you want the player to die there, don't give a hint like this, so only a few players will go back.

if you want to make the battle winnable...fix the problems slicer mentioned above or add a quicktime avoid mechanic which would be the best thing imo.

Tbh quicktime events for your own attacks without dodging mechanic dont make me feel like I achieved something after winning a tough fight, it just comes down to rng and feels bad...

Alleroz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The vastly different art styles is really throwing me off. I thought it would all be the art of the sidebar and I was stoked, but then we had completely different art in the battles and different art AGAIN in the H scene...
I kinda agree with this, the sidebar art is really good, and I also liked the battle sprites but with different art between H Scenes (None of them is bad, but some are worse than others) is hard to not nitpick.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go ask at the building site.
I'm more interested in the glory hole scene. How to get it?
In the locked house above the two guys who drink near tent, you open it with the jimmy you get from earlier quest and it starts a quest chain for the scene.

OP
Tit Dang

Tit Dang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda agree with this, the sidebar art is really good, and I also liked the battle sprites but with different art between H Scenes (None of them is bad, but some are worse than others) is hard to not nitpick.
It would be interesting for me to see which scenes you like more.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if the glory hole scene will get something more to it. Maybe she will be tempted to do more than just bj?

Alleroz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It would be interesting for me to see which scenes you like more.

The gloryhole scene is pretty nice, the one where you are passed out drunk too(Do you plan to add more to this? Maybe if you get drunk too many times he fucks you?), I liked that the first scene with Axe was animated, but not a very nice art style, if I had to choose between art/animation I'd go with art.