What's new

ACT [ スタジオ ぽりたんく] BioQueen RJ110047

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here's a game called BioQueen that was just released and is somewhat decent.

You basically walk down a corridor with A and D (or arrow keys) and shoot the coming enemies with your mouse. It's best to aim for head shots. When raped you have to push the right arrow keys and after you get them all press right or left to chose which side she gets thrown to, otherwise she will get chain raped.

Just a tip to get full screen, when I maximize the flash the game doesn't maximize with it so what you have to do is zoom in and then zoom back out and you'll have full screen.

One more thing, when you lose you can do another game by spawning creatures to see how long you can make her get chain raped.

Last edited by a moderator:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: BioQueen

ugh.. tried to buy it but dlsite didnt like any of my credit cards. Oh well lets hope it gets t othe english dlsite then

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the game seems to be uploaded on hentai4daily

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Favorite animation is the green zombie and the little ghost guy with the whole mind control thing. Sexy ass shit right there. Great animations in all just wish there was more hehe.

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game seems to only show a black screen for me. Loading it using chrome.

How do you guys managed to get it playing?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I played the first level, got swarmed to by an endless amount of enemies till I died,then somehow unlocked everything. Anyone else have this happen?

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was going to spend real money on this but Japanese DL site doesn't like my card, and I can't seem to find it on the English portal. Pity.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You have to rush pretty quick through the levels. If you beat a grapple, don't escape immediately, wait a bit for a gap. Pretty easy once ya get the hang of it. Game wasn't fantastic, but the H was good and gameplay worked (cept for some inaccuracies with the firing)

Did they make other games? I'd like to know if this is one of their earliest attempts. If so, I'm excited about what they'll do.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

adobe flash player is a plugin included in most browsers. Are you saying you need a software dedicated to runing flash files for this game?
Might as well try it. I've used adobe stand alone players for a few years now and barely ever have a problem with it.

Didn't have to do anything to play this game...no japanese locale or anything like that.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The animation stage H is good, but the gameplay is poor. Destroy multiple enemies is too difficult, To dodge it is worse.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

"For both stating the obvious and not knowing what you're actually talking about. Next time you want to try be helpful, make sure what you're saying is actually helpful first."

lol...negreps never fail to crack me up. Keep em coming kiddos. As for the comment, I wasn't trying to be helpful. He asked what we used to make it work, I simply replied what I use. :rolleyes:

*Also, stating the obvious but yet not knowing what I'm talking about is a bit of a contradictory statement, yes?

Last edited:
OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"For both stating the obvious and not knowing what you're actually talking about. Next time you want to try be helpful, make sure what you're saying is actually helpful first."

lol...negreps never fail to crack me up. Keep em coming kiddos. As for the comment, I wasn't trying to be helpful. He asked what we used to make it work, I simply replied what I use. :rolleyes:

*Also, stating the obvious but yet not knowing what I'm talking about is a bit of a contradictory statement, yes?
I always assumed most people used the standalone player, because the browser causes more slowdowns than the standalone. Only thing is that finding the standalone is always a hassle. Maybe he's just embarrassed.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

how funny will it be if that fixes the problem

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

The game seems to only show a black screen for me. Loading it using chrome.

How do you guys managed to get it playing?
I was having the same problem when using Chrome.

Using Internet Explorer instead seems to help.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

how funny will it be if that fixes the problem
Eh...it probably won't hehe. Then again, he never asked specifically for us to fix a problem...just asked what we used. Yes, I'm a sarcastic asshole haha :D

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shouldn't be so quick to be dismissive. I too seem to be having this issue, and currently have the latest versions of Flash Player installed. Tried running on it Firefox, IE, Chrome, and in SWFPlayer.