What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぬこ魔神] Gold Scientist (RJ179437)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the makers of:

Comes a new RPG:

MC looks like Tearju from To Love-ru.
Coming out 2016年11月下旬

More screenshots here:

You play as a poor scientist who has tried to hide the existence of a girl/ android. A rival organization has kidnapped the girl and now it's up to you to rescue her. But, you can't just hire any old mercenary because the pros all work for said kidnappers. So, you have to rely on less reputable characters for help and you need a way to earn the cash to pay for their help...

RPG with turn-based combat, in which you hire party members to fight for you. Ultimately, you are preparing to infiltrate the rival's compund by wittling away their defenses. MC can only really use items, as she's weak, so mercs are needed to fight. Better mercs cost more, so how you earn the money depends on what you're willing to subject the MC to.

Collect bounties, attack the rival organization, or sell yourself, there are multiple ways to play!

Last edited by a moderator:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Gold Scientist

Wow this looks really good. I'm keeping my eye out on this one. Does anyone know what program can easily extract RPGmaker MV files?

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The tag
色仕掛け, Venus flytrap
dafuq zzat mean ?

only that plant comes to mind & doesnt make sense

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's that to-love ru character if i'm not mistaken.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The tag
色仕掛け, Venus flytrap
dafuq zzat mean ?

I think it may mean something along the lines of a seductress or a woman who takes advantage of a vulnerable man/boy. Just my guess though, I don't speak any Japanese.

OP
K

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having problems playing the demo because of constant crashes. Does anyone know how to fix?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The tag
色仕掛け, Venus flytrap
dafuq zzat mean ?

Don't know what machine translator you're using, but you might need a better one.

色仕掛け: Seductress/Use of feminine wiles to seduce a man for sex in return for something else.

The URL with the screenshots is a review of the demo posted on DLsite.

Last edited:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ya im use google, that what i thought too, kay make sense now, tolly comprehensible

definitely need better google

tahts her, they defo sell her

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

色仕掛け is using your sex appeal to gain something from someone.
It's surprising that the 無表情 tag (emotionless) is no included. That's the author's favorite.
More surprising is the size of the demo. According to the review pictures, that's a lot of content for a demo.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

色仕掛け is using your sex appeal to gain something from someone.
It's surprising that the 無表情 tag (emotionless) is no included. That's the author's favorite.
More surprising is the size of the demo. According to the review pictures, that's a lot of content for a demo.
You're going to ignore this, but I'll post it anyway.

The review pictures also have an actual review which you can read perfectly well. The reason 無表情 isn't on is because the scientist has a completely different personality from the android in the previous game (it's even stated on the Dlsite preview).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That doesn't merely look like Tearju.

That is Tearju.

Following this thread now for it.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow this looks really good. I'm keeping my eye out on this one. Does anyone know what program can easily extract RPGmaker MV files?
i give some here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=830445#post830445

this game look realy interesting ^^

mmmm, the script he use to have the dialog in bubble, make that the text is draw 2 time... so he is extracted 2 time... tsss, i will look to have a option to correct that before the release of the game :p

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the one who yami got cloned from? ye i was thinking the exact same thing when i saw her.

i'm kind of disappointed this is mv since i hate mv but whatever. loved his last game, so i'll try this one out.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A game with Tearju in it? Count me in.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am kinda sad that you peoples remember Tearju from To-Love-Ru instead of, Black Cat. :(

That said, the art definitely fap material! :D And it looks like she can wear Yami's trademark clothing!

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am kinda sad that you peoples remember Tearju from To-Love-Ru instead of, Black Cat. :(

That said, the art definitely fap material! :D And it looks like she can wear Yami's trademark clothing!
To be fair, Tearju was only formally introduced fairly close to the final arc of Black Cat. Even then, her appearances were sporadic at best.

Black Cat, still one of my favourite manga even after all this time. I'm glad someone still remembers that manga. Which reminds me of my reaction to To Love-ru: "wth?"

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair, Tearju was only formally introduced fairly close to the final arc of Black Cat. Even then, her appearances were sporadic at best.

Black Cat, still one of my favourite manga even after all this time. I'm glad someone still remembers that manga. Which reminds me of my reaction to To Love-ru: "wth?"
Would you believe i was in denial for about three years or more about how Yami from To-Love-ru is possibly Eve from Black Cat? :D
Then Black(Train) appears, and then Tearju follows suit. (QAQ)
Well thankfully, canonically Yami and Eve are different people, same with the other cameos. Both universe, To-Love-ru and Black Cat are different in the first place.
I do glad that the illustrator found himself enjoys making To-Love-ru, but i also wish for another Black Cat's quality manga from his truly. I was curious if Kentaro Yabuki ever interested in making another new work by himself?

So back to the game, despite the title, this game won't feature any "Gold" fetish, right?

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She had like half a chapter worth of screentime in Black Cat; also Black Cat wasn't a shameless wish-fulfillment harem so nobody really knows about it anyways. I'm more sad nobody knows about Eve even though Golden Darkness is like everyone's favorite fuck target.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Would you believe i was in denial for about three years or more about how Yami from To-Love-ru is possibly Eve from Black Cat? :D
Then Black(Train) appears, and then Tearju follows suit. (QAQ)
I do glad that the author found himself enjoys making To-Love-ru, but i also wish for another Black Cat's quality manga from his truly.

So back to the game, despite the title, this game won't feature any "Gold" fetish, right?
this thread its about the Game right now and i have some questions but WHAT TO DO ? so ffar only get items and craft some items but nothing else ? or its that since its mv i am not putting much attention to gameplay?

also now following the train on the thread, it was already stated by tolove ru author that its a different dimension and reality, so they are not exactly the same and also Black cat still an Assasin on to loveru universe but call himself in jap name Kuroneko instead of english, ( and those following yami story knows that it is same him that destroyed the laboratory not only yami's but nemesis and mea`s as well ) andhe also appear in manga since he went to check how yami its behaving

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno why people keep whining about there's no enough Black Cat reference on To Love Ru or 'Train should appear more' or 'Eve is superior girl than Yami'...

In case you guys don't know, the only reason why Train, Tearju's and Yami's appearance in TLR is because Black Cat is the TLR's Illustrator's, Kentaro Yabuki's previous works.

Got it? He's the illustrator, and even then Train's cameo is pretty much deliberate on Yabuki's part, since he's the Illustrator.

The whole storyboard and draft are made by the writer, Saki Hasemi, and he's the one deciding where the story will go.