What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DragaX] Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bandits Assault is a RPG made with RPG-Maker VX Ace.
You are playing as Rachel, a female Bandit, living in a Camp with other Bandits.
It takes places right before a big assault that will change your life forever.
As a Bandit you are used to stealing, killing and other illegal stuff, however it will be up to you what sort of Bandit you are, you could be a kind-hearted Bandit who is only killing if necessary or a bad-ass bandit who kills everyone on his way.
I'm planning to add a lot of different choices and endings depending on the way you are going. I want to give you as much freedom as possible.

I'm using 3DCustom girls for H-scenes.

Full Game Content (v1.0b):
Genre: Fantasy
Hours of Gameplay: 5-12
H-scenes: 44
Bad ends: 10
Over 450 CGs
5 different Chapters

If you do not have the RPG maker VX ACE Run-time package installed, you'll have to download that first. It's required to play this game.

Download v1.0b:

My blog:
My Patreon if you want to support me:

The final Game contains the following sex fetishes: Straight, lesbian, threesome, gangbang, Dom/Sub, slavery, bondage, bdsm, tentacle/monster, corruption, bestiality, rape, transformation, pregnancy, futa, incest some other fetishes.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. If you find some bugs or got any suggestions just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kat

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V0.4)

Really like the writing, especially the lesbian femdom parts, but since choices are important and there's a lot of talking a text skip function would really help a lot, it kinda painful to have to spam click your way through all the text just to try a difference choice to end up picking the same one by mistake cause you couldn't stop in time and have to do the whole thing again.

haurock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game, man! One of the best i've ever played(and believe me, i've played a lot of them).

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i enjoyed playing what you have so far :)

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Really enjoyed the game so far. Great characters and I always love a good 3dcg game. Didn't want to leave the first town because I might have missed something! Did run into a bug though.

When breaking Leo out of prison I fought the last boss. Seemed like I fight that you were supposed to lose, but after winning it Leo went out of the prison and onto the beach. Talked a bit and the screen went black, but never came back. Probably missing a fade in command. Attached a save.

And a script that's been useful in my game, a text skip command to let the player shoot through text when they wish by holding ctrl. Google Ace message system and that will let you assign a key to skip the text.

Attachments

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game, man! One of the best i've ever played(and believe me, i've played a lot of them).
i enjoyed playing what you have so far :)
Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it.

Really like the writing, especially the lesbian femdom parts, but since choices are important and there's a lot of talking a text skip function would really help a lot, it kinda painful to have to spam click your way through all the text just to try a difference choice to end up picking the same one by mistake cause you couldn't stop in time and have to do the whole thing again.
Yea, sounds like a good idea to add a skip text function. Glad you like the game.

Really enjoyed the game so far. Great characters and I always love a good 3dcg game. Didn't want to leave the first town because I might have missed something! Did run into a bug though.

When breaking Leo out of prison I fought the last boss. Seemed like I fight that you were supposed to lose, but after winning it Leo went out of the prison and onto the beach. Talked a bit and the screen went black, but never came back. Probably missing a fade in command. Attached a save.

And a script that's been useful in my game, a text skip command to let the player shoot through text when they wish by holding ctrl. Google Ace message system and that will let you assign a key to skip the text.
The fight is supposed to be hard but like you saw you can definitely win.
But yes looks like it's a bug, will be fixed.

Thanks for the link with the script I will check it out.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really have enjoyed what I've played so far, but for some reason right after the raid on the bandit camp at the beginning and when you leave with Leo and Sally I find myself stuck in what I can only assume is some sort of bug or something, after being brought up near the river Rachel says she is going to get some water and berries, walks up, and just gets stuck against the edge of the river, and after that point I lose all control over her. Not sure what might be causing this or a way to get around it.

hxxp://image.prntscr.com/image/4b17d94e18a844a9922cd66b7ffd9a0d.png

Link to a screen shot above for what I am talking about, being under 15 posts and such.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really have enjoyed what I've played so far, but for some reason right after the raid on the bandit camp at the beginning and when you leave with Leo and Sally I find myself stuck in what I can only assume is some sort of bug or something, after being brought up near the river Rachel says she is going to get some water and berries, walks up, and just gets stuck against the edge of the river, and after that point I lose all control over her. Not sure what might be causing this or a way to get around it.

hxxp://image.prntscr.com/image/4b17d94e18a844a9922cd66b7ffd9a0d.png

Link to a screen shot above for what I am talking about, being under 15 posts and such.
One of the earlier quests you are supposed to have done is collecting some berries, it looks like it's activating that script first, then starting the bandit raid escape script, which are both on that screen and since the second script can't complete it's movement path, the game locks. Try going back to an earlier save, or, if you have no saves far enough back, I guess starting over and making sure that you do the berry collection quest as soon as it becomes available.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's a decent game. Many grammar and spelling errors though. For example when Leo takes you to the old man's house in the woods to break into his house, when you select seduce him the old man says "That's none of my belongings" Belongings should be business.

Also, in the same part, when you select seduce and after you suck his cock, it asked if you want to let the old man fuck you, both options have you refuse the old man, not sure if that's intended because one of the options does actually say let him.

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is very interesting and am enjoying it. Stuck in the cave though. Where the hell is the rope?

demi9464

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game. There was actually a story to this unlike most of the mindless rpg games.

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a decent game. Many grammar and spelling errors though. For example when Leo takes you to the old man's house in the woods to break into his house, when you select seduce him the old man says "That's none of my belongings" Belongings should be business.

Also, in the same part, when you select seduce and after you suck his cock, it asked if you want to let the old man fuck you, both options have you refuse the old man, not sure if that's intended because one of the options does actually say let him.

English is not my first language but I try my best.
And yes it's intended, If your naughtiness score isn't high enough you automatically refuse the offer.

Game is very interesting and am enjoying it. Stuck in the cave though. Where the hell is the rope?
It's at the beginning at the right side at the entrance.

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone tell me how to raise naughtiness to quest in the house in the forest character will not waive blowjob (3 naughtiness no longer find where to pick up until this point)

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure why my naughtiness score isn't high enough for consensual sex with the old man in the forest. I'm pretty sure I had sex at every chance available to me up until that point.

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you had blowjob been and how much naughtiness you?

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need 4 points to blow him and 5 to have sex with him.

1 Point for spying at Sally
1 Point for telling Sally her show was hot
1 Point for having sex with Leo
1 Point for watching John jerking off
1 Point for having sex wit Sally

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you 1 Point for having sex with Leo1 Point for watching John jerking off'm going to look (by the way the game very much in the development of good luck)

Last edited:
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing new for my patrons, but I wanted to share it with everyone else:

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on how the progress is going.
I'm currently working on chapter 4 (which is going to be the biggest chapter of all)
It's going to be similiar to chapter 2 where you can run free around and explore and do all kind of sidequests but instead of getting money to rent a ship you have to find a way inside Orlea's Castle.

Once Chapter 4 is done (probably in around 2 months) I will start to replace some common Game Overs with custom 'Bad end scenes' before I'm going to start working on the last and final Chapter 5. So if you got any ideas for some bad end scenarios just let me know!

I also wanted to add a way to skip through text but the problem is that the script isn't compatible with our old savegames and everyone would have to start a new game (including me). And since I don't have time to start all over I will probably only add it once the game is done.

The next update will be available in around 2 weeks for my patrons and in around 3 weeks for everyone else.

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just released v0.5 for all of my Patrons, the Public version will be available at Friday, July 15th.

v0.5 contains the following additions:

Chapter 4
-Continuation of the Main storyline, you finally arrive in Orlea!
-Orlea's harbour added
-Orlea's Capital city added (Main district + market district)
-Arena + fights added (championship battle not fully implemented yet)
-Mining Area added (6 maps + 2 bossfights)
Grab your pickaxe and explore the mines! You can use ores to create some really good armor and weapons.

-Some minor changes at chapter 2

Bugfixes:
-Fixed a bug where the screen went black after you beat Raguk
-Fixed a bug at chapter 3 where you got stuck at the walls
-Fixed a bug at chapter 2 where you got stuck at the private club
-Fixed some more minor bugs at chapter 2 and 3

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need 4 points to blow him and 5 to have sex with him.

1 Point for spying at Sally
1 Point for telling Sally her show was hot
1 Point for having sex with Leo
1 Point for watching John jerking off
1 Point for having sex wit Sally
Maybe it's just me, but I've never been able to trigger the one with john. Are there some specific requirements for that or something? One night he's there, it's the peeing thing, the other night it's just "..."