What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available from DLsite. Release date is currently undecided.

Hanataka's DLsite blog:

Screenshots:

Heroines:

Serena - Hero's Older Sister
Monica - Feudal Lord's Daughter
Arisa - Inn Hostess
Brigitte - Blacksmith Woman
Priscilla - Shepherd Twins Elder Sister
Stella - Shepherd Twins Younger Sister
Anna - Nun
Rize(?) - Elf
Kaede - Lieutenant
Mary - Prisoner Girl

Last edited by a moderator:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG3

Hey OH! Just posting here so I have a quick way back. Been following the blog for months and I'm not getting cut out of the loop now!:cool:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i feel so overwhelmed by how far ahead the NTRPG2 thread is, that i don't feel like starting it being so behind.

now that this is a new game, i have a chance to play alongside every one and learn as it goes.

my only question is, how does it play? am i the MC who is trying to prevent all the girls from being taken / NTR'd or is there no helping the NTR? not sure what the goal of the game is.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't want to play this! DON'T MAKE ME! Buuut... I.. can't.. stop.. myself!
I'm not a fan of NTR but after i tried NTR1&2 after people recommend it to me you guys have ruined my life :(

Well joking aside. Abit just abit excited about this game :3

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, what's Kaede doing here? Also, she's still black haired, so can we assume this follows the good end of NTRPG2?

Also, it's just my opinion, but I really prefer the first more than the second NTRPG.

You see, in the first, you're getting NTR'd by Eric and Libido, who, putting aside Eric's influence and Libido's libido - pun not intended - are pretty much your everyday guy. Getting NTR'd by such guys really hit me home harder, especially seeing how the heroine can fell to such depth by those guys.

Meanwhile, in NTRPG 2, sure, the debauchery consume the whole town, and there might be supernatural element in it, but in the end, I can't help but seeing that it's all done by Ragnas. And considering Ragnas has some mysterious godlike power, the feeling of the NTR ended up not as strong since it gave me this feeling of 'eh, it can't be helped, it's Ragnas after all.'

So yeah, I hope this third entry won't have any magic crystal mumbo-jumbo, and return to the likes of the first game's everyday NTR...

P.S. Sorry for the broken english.

Telsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So many girls, i am quite Excited. This has the potential to be Legendary

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So can someone tell us the story so far for this? It confuses me with all these girls :confused: . Thank you in advance whoever you are!

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait, what's Kaede doing here? Also, she's still black haired, so can we assume this follows the good end of NTRPG2?
From the description at DLsite, it seems like this one has no relations with the first two games, sort of like a reboot. The game might have Kaede, but she's not the Kaede that got her life banged out of her in NTRPG2.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, it's just my opinion, but I really prefer the first more than the second NTRPG.

You see, in the first, you're getting NTR'd by Eric and Libido, who, putting aside Eric's influence and Libido's libido - pun not intended - are pretty much your everyday guy. Getting NTR'd by such guys really hit me home harder, especially seeing how the heroine can fell to such depth by those guys.

Meanwhile, in NTRPG 2, sure, the debauchery consume the whole town, and there might be supernatural element in it, but in the end, I can't help but seeing that it's all done by Ragnas. And considering Ragnas has some mysterious godlike power, the feeling of the NTR ended up not as strong since it gave me this feeling of 'eh, it can't be helped, it's Ragnas after all.'

So yeah, I hope this third entry won't have any magic crystal mumbo-jumbo, and return to the likes of the first game's everyday NTR...

sry for raising my opinion, but maybe its because i haven't finished NTRPG 1 but i mean for me it feels like that the main Heroine in NTRPG1 was a bitch since the beginning of the game? i am wrong?

and for NTRPG2 i did feel the connection between the MC and the main Heroine, and the bloodrelated sister which really gave me more depression while digging through the story

so thats why i like NTRPG2 more than 1

no offense, just saying my opinion about those games but again both are masterpieces and i am sure 3 will succed as well :D

and guys, someone tell m1zuki about this, pleaseeee :D

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I disagree with you as I found NTRPG 2 to be the superior one. While true that the first one felt more natural when it ended I felt more disappointed than sad. The second one however as a real gut puncher topped of with some knife twisting. Even so I still believe that both games weakest points are their endings.:(

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Played through the trial, but there's not much to it yet. You can go around and collect what seems like essences of feelings and emotions, which translates as Mana for you to pick up. It'll probably be an important resource down the line, as when you complete a chapter it gives you bonus Mana.

Getting major bad guy vibes from the Duke. He also calls for some magician dude named Faust, which will probably be some sort of asshat too.

I have no idea what to think of Monica (pink haired girl). She just met the MC for half a day and she gets all clingy all of a sudden.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh it finally had a release date

time to start getting pissed at the main character again

im hoping the story line isn't as depressing as NTRPG2

for me the story line of NTRPG1 is more enjoyable, considering that the heroin is already a bitch at the start so i didn't get attached to her

and the main character there got to screw Eric's sister and get blowjobs whenever he liked, unlike in NTRPG2 where he only gets so little action time :D

damn it.. Kaede looks meaner in this version compared to NTRPG2 (and it seems the characters are a bit wider)

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have no idea what to think of Monica (pink haired girl). She just met the MC for half a day and she gets all clingy all of a sudden.
I believe that's what they call Spoiled Rich Girl Syndrome.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I disagree with you as I found NTRPG 2 to be the superior one. While true that the first one felt more natural when it ended I felt more disappointed than sad. The second one however as a real gut puncher topped of with some knife twisting. Even so I still believe that both games weakest points are their endings.:(
Yes, that's one of my point. Sure, in characterization NTRPG 2 is better in many way, but the way it ends felt like more a drama, and in the end (maybe because I ended up sympathizing with Mars too much), it became unfappable for me...

...wait... I change my opinion, I prefer NTRPG because it's more fappable... yeah, that's it...

Also, Ikkyo, yeah, due to the minimalist character introduction, Tiris does feels like she's a slut from the start, something that makes NTRPG feels quite weak...

P.S. : Telsa, about your sig, if you're a goddess, I wonder what that makes me...

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, that's one of my point. Sure, in characterization NTRPG 2 is better in many way, but the way it ends felt like more a drama, and in the end (maybe because I ended up sympathizing with Mars too much), it became unfappable for me...

...wait... I change my opinion, I prefer NTRPG because it's more fappable... yeah, that's it...

Also, Ikkyo, yeah, due to the minimalist character introduction, Tiris does feels like she's a slut from the start, something that makes NTRPG feels quite weak...

P.S. : Telsa, about your sig, if you're a goddess, I wonder what that makes me...
totally agree that NTRPG is much more fappable, NTRPG2 the ending really makes me so sad, its like Mars have to accept fate, and it can't be changed

and the True Ending really don't makes up for it, its just a little joke that release all the burden you had during the game, but still it makes me sad and sick with what all happened to the character in NTRPG

So to be short, NTRPG is more fappable, while NTRPG2 really charaterize the character that made you feel very bad so that you even can't fap LOLLLL

Just a funny discussion, loved that i could talk about this

WAITING FOR NTRPG3, REAL THIS CREATOR IS A REAL GENIUS MAN!!!

P/s: waiting for M1zuki pay attention :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kind of agree, that's why I was hoping that he'll create a modern day ntrpg, without magic but with plain, everyday ntr...
But I still really like ntrpg2.

From the description at DLsite, it seems like this one has no relations with the first two games, sort of like a reboot. The game might have Kaede, but she's not the Kaede that got her life banged out of her in NTRPG2.
Sweet, Kaede was a good character :p

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

totally agree that NTRPG is much more fappable, NTRPG2 the ending really makes me so sad, its like Mars have to accept fate, and it can't be changed

and the True Ending really don't makes up for it, its just a little joke that release all the burden you had during the game, but still it makes me sad and sick with what all happened to the character in NTRPG

So to be short, NTRPG is more fappable, while NTRPG2 really charaterize the character that made you feel very bad so that you even can't fap LOLLLL

Just a funny discussion, loved that i could talk about this

WAITING FOR NTRPG3, REAL THIS CREATOR IS A REAL GENIUS MAN!!!
Both valid points, I guess the reason I was actually able to fap to it was that I had distance my self from Mars because I knew that he would have an unhappy ending. The only time I couldn't fap was at the very end with that horrible surprise the creator put in.:(
He definitely did not deserve that, not that he deserve every thing else that happend but you get my point.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pay me and i'll translate it? xD
Hm , i could possibly maybe do it. Been looking for something to translate fully again.

Anyone give me a brief summary of the story this time around?
I really disliked 2 , 1 was okay. But hope fully 3 is better.

From what i can remember in 2, you were just this guy watching a guy appear, he starts raping your to be wife and you don't do jack about it.
But, if in 3 you are the guy who fucks anything female human that moves, THEN i'd be onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.