What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Zombie Island / The Zombie Island ~絶望と欲望のサバイバル~ RE174850 RJ174850

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks lazycat for the information. I just deleted the old topic for this new one.

Another zombie game from the maker of sleeping + zombie fetish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Zombie Island ~絶望と欲望のサバイバル~

And with Loli, we'll not see a link in this thread. :p

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll probably give it a look see if there's a link floating around somewhere but I doubt there's much to miss. I wish this group would try making something new for once instead of using the same base they always use for everything

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll probably give it a look see if there's a link floating around somewhere but I doubt there's much to miss. I wish this group would try making something new for once instead of using the same base they always use for everything
This, so much... They've been using the same animations since basically their first game...

But somehow, it's not keeping me from playing their games ._.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This, so much... They've been using the same animations since basically their first game...

But somehow, it's not keeping me from playing their games ._.
At least this time the game play is different. Kind of interested in the whole resource management and exploration thing they have going on here. Don't think you can do much past those 4 enemies you have access to. I think you can also set up wooden doors in certain places or something; i thought it was rope for climbing but apparently its not.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow a demo already? Wow text skip by holding action button, that is a first in MV that i had encountered.
Holy fk this mechanic is amazing! Now i cant wait for the game to be released. Sad though i cant cheat in this one.

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow a demo already? Wow text skip by holding action button, that is a first in MV that i had encountered.
Holy fk this mechanic is amazing! Now i cant wait for the game to be released. Sad though i cant cheat in this one.
i've seen the text skip button in a few others that were done better since they made it where it didn't automatically chose your choice for you but still great that they have it. More games should use it, especially ones using the same engine.

Gamer23

Reputation score

i've seen the text skip button in a few others that were done better since they made it where it didn't automatically chose your choice for you but still great that they have it. More games should use it, especially ones using the same engine.
Im just surprised that it is binded to the action button. usually it is binded to the shift/ctrl/s/a/d key.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this game look strange o_O, will try it, look like something like a survival

@Gamer23 : that not the fisrt game that have this plugin, have it too ^^

tested if the game works with : Ok (just default option for this one)

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So basically FOUND DEAD on an island and with resource management ?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So basically FOUND DEAD on an island and with resource management ?
more so just an island with zombie chicks on it and no free upgrades like FOUND DEAD gives you. Also not sure if there's a story in this or if its just survive and progress. The only real similarity this has with FOUND DEAD is zombies and an RPG maker engine.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

more so just an island with zombie chicks on it and no free upgrades like FOUND DEAD gives you. Also not sure if there's a story in this or if its just survive and progress. The only real similarity this has with FOUND DEAD is zombies and an RPG maker engine.
found dead is wolf engine, this is more like collecting resources for island survival, with zombies

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, it's MV? Fuck. Guess it's worthless to me now unless I spend hours trial and erroring or hours with the ol' dictionary.

Dang it.

Is anyone any closer to making a text hooker compatible with its dumb web page stuff yet?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Holy moly, if I can get this working you're a god. Now I need to remember what that other game I was super bummed was an MV game is...
that prety easy to use and works with all MV game that come out until now

you will need to unpack the game for some, look here to get the unpacker and see a little how too

after applying the plugin, you just have to hook your vnr/agth/chiitrans or other on the ClipLoger.exe, and use them normaly after that

if you have problem installing it, PM me ^^

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that prety easy to use and works with all MV game that come out until now

you will need to unpack the game for some, look here to get the unpacker and see a little how too

after applying the plugin, you just have to hook your vnr/agth/chiitrans or other on the ClipLoger.exe, and use them normaly after that

if you have problem installing it, PM me ^^

Thanks for making the first software capable of hooking MVs. Really really appreciate it

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demo is wrong sex animation is broken and run endlessly no matter what you press.

saga55555

Reputation score

After try the demo.

- The WP(Water) run out too fast and fruit recover WP only 5-10% (annoying)
- H-Animation bug after H zombie but you can out by holding action button
- Game end when time passed. I'm not sure it's because of demo or not. I'm got black screen with text and kick out to title screen.
- Fucking dog, don't walk outside at night. The dogs will kill you instant and it's run faster than you :eek:
- I can't find time pass button(not sure it had) and I have to wait on the beach with SOS until morning because fucking dogs appear on previous map. And I have to find fruit for recover WP while waiting (FUCK!!!)
- I'm not fan of emotionless H-scenes (necrophilia ?)

The zombies isn't that tough. Go to your bed and select 2nd choice for upgrade your stat.
But copy audio file and replace name to "up4" before upgrade. If not game will crash because of missing audio file.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After try the demo.

- The WP(Water) run out too fast and fruit recover WP only 5-10% (annoying)
- H-Animation bug after H zombie but you can out by holding action button
- Game end when time passed. I'm not sure it's because of demo or not. I'm got black screen with text and kick out to title screen.
- Fucking dog, don't walk outside at night. The dogs will kill you instant and it's run faster than you :eek:
- I can't find time pass button(not sure it had) and I have to wait on the beach with SOS until morning because fucking dogs appear on previous map. And I have to find fruit for recover WP while waiting (FUCK!!!)
- I'm not fan of emotionless H-scenes (necrophilia ?)

The zombies isn't that tough. Go to your bed and select 2nd choice for upgrade your stat.
But copy audio file and replace name to "up4" before upgrade. If not game will crash because of missing audio file.
Yes, it is necrophilia, most of his works contain it.
For this I love this author.