What's new

RPG [M.GAMES] The Almeria 5th Knights / 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (RE166971) (RJ166971)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Almeria 5th Knights

New game from the maker of Clare Bitch Project - -a

There's trial but I haven't touch it yet (still busy with other things)

Will have NTR.

Although since the loli will have scenes as well (the game have loli tag), don't expect dl link here .- .

Old:
Bathing scenes - At 16th spot in the dungeon, choose to go in the wood area. Rose (the girl), Chacha (loli) + any of the men, get all 3 variations to unlock it in the book.
Chacha scene - After Chacha's bathing scene with the mage watching, visit her in her tent, scene will trigger when you leave.
Confession - 16th spot. Rose + the black hair guy + anyone not-Chacha.

New:
Black hair - pre condition: She accepts his confession + the value (respect?) is below 50.
For accepting his confession. After the confession scene if you go to sleep Rose should say something when she wakes up. Go to the command tent (the one in the middle of the camp) and it should trigger a strategy meeting, with the choice of accepting/declining the confession after.
To lose respect, visit the prisoner underground at some point, and choose to spare him (3rd option)
After accepting his confession, visit him in his tent with that value below 50 and you should get the scene by talking to him.

Red hair - pre condition: ^the above scene.
Rose will get a letter from some soldier after she leave her tent, go visit red hair dude and you'll have the talk/prompt (accept/decline)
This is the NTR route.

Soldiers - pre condition: DECLINE the red hair
Might requires going up north to visit the grave as well, kinda forgot.
You'll once again get the option of accepting the demand/refusing (refusing 'reduce your military power', not sure what that means)
Their first demand is that you get 7 food items (craft yourself or have the chef make it) to them.
Then go to sleep, you should trigger the scene the next day.
This is the sex slave route.
Refusing them will keep you in lover route. (which is different from virgin route that's from declining the confession)

Last edited by a moderator:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [M.GAMES]我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団!

Was Clare Bitch Project any good?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't play it much, but what I remember from trial was that it's pretty good for NTR in term of story, gameplay was slightly different than typical RPG.

Not sure if that remain true in the full release.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't play it much, but what I remember from trial was that it's pretty good for NTR in term of story, gameplay was slightly different than typical RPG.

Not sure if that remain true in the full release.
OK, thanks :)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, considering how TS Quest and Seijo Seles (STARWORKS) ended up after tons of delays, I don't think I'll get my hopes up for this one.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a lewd pic of blond knight on his website.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really, what's wrong with their arts?

I mean, Clair is kinda mediocre in terms of art, but at least the proportion is kinda normal. Then it went kinda weird in that ntr black-haired girl game, but even the weirdness is still within the normal boundary..

But this game really push it within the limit. The art compared their past game is so bad, I wouldn't doubt if someone said this is their first game instead of the third (or is it fourth?).

The strange thing is, even if it's really worse, this game's art is my favorite by comparison to the other game. It's like it is so bad it's good.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a bump on the coming game. Dlsite release date stated unconfirmed. Too bad it only focus on rose though the diary of chacha seems promising.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really, what's wrong with their arts?

I mean, Clair is kinda mediocre in terms of art, but at least the proportion is kinda normal. Then it went kinda weird in that ntr black-haired girl game, but even the weirdness is still within the normal boundary..

But this game really push it within the limit. The art compared their past game is so bad, I wouldn't doubt if someone said this is their first game instead of the third (or is it fourth?).

The strange thing is, even if it's really worse, this game's art is my favorite by comparison to the other game. It's like it is so bad it's good.
I don't even see anything wrong with the art at all in this blond lewd knight girl game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So update on the blog says the CG is pretty much all done, just more texts and non-drawing stuffs (like debugging) left to go.

Most H contents will be in/related to NTR route but no mandatory NTR stuffs (so kinda similar to ONEONE1's recent games)

And there's a few more CGs available to see.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Certainly worth a play if you talk about gameplay & story.
I dislike the art so I didn't like it and will probably ignore this game too.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the game seems interesting, my only question is if this game and his previous games come with combat rape, thats what i like most in the RPG H games. and i cant really tell from the staple pictures if it contains any or not.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

While not anything solid, the author's latest tweet mentions that he got games he wanted on Steam Summer Sale.

And of course he'll wait until he finished making this game before playing them.

Which might be taken as the game is close enough to completion that he can put off other things to finish it first.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so i got some kind of good news
i follow him on twiter and since this waiting is killing me i send him a pm :p

and he replied me ,horay horay , he says he expect probably the game will be finished in august

lets see :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

so i got some kind of good news
i follow him on twiter and since this waiting is killing me i send him a pm :p

and he replied me ,horay horay , he says he expect probably the game will be finished in august

lets see :D
Can you try asking him about the updated trial (1.1) that adds 2 more scene for the knight girl?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Possibly a positive sign of it being done soon: The author's latest tweet is about the game's base CG being from 23 to 24.

Although the author's earlier just a few days ago was about him still working on it...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From his latest tweet:
あとは、テストプレイにデバッグ、バランス調整にシーンの配置、体験版更新…

Test play/debugging, balancing things, putting scenes in order (probably in gallery?) and then updating trial

:v all of which the author say won't take too much time

So hopefully that means the game can come out soon (though we should get the updated trial first)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From his latest tweet:
あとは、テストプレイにデバッグ、バランス調整にシーンの配置、体験版更新…

Test play/debugging, balancing things, putting scenes in order (probably in gallery?) and then updating trial

:v all of which the author say won't take too much time

So hopefully that means the game can come out soon (though we should get the updated trial first)
then... it's like, what, 2 years til final release? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.