What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Expiacion ] Spiral Legend IV (RJ158467)

Status
Not open for further replies.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Came across this game what my google translate say about this game that the :eek:full game will be 100 hours to get 100% complete:eek: and the :eek:demo is about 5 hours of play:eek: it's says it's no picture RPG does that mean it's got the same style like the NTRPG series and if anyone had played the previous games is it worth playing

Last edited by a moderator:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ158467 Spiral Legend IV

Came across this game what my google translate say about this game that the :eek:full game will be 100 hours to get 100% complete:eek: and the :eek:demo is about 5 hours of play:eek: it's says it's no picture RPG does that mean it's got the same style like the NTRPG series and if anyone had played the previous games is it worth playing

There are no CGs here, nor sprite sex. Every h-scene will just turn black and you'll have to be satisfied with the text and sounds.

Also, this entry of the series won't have the NTR routes that 1 and 3 did. Everything will be either vanilla or GOR.

The Spiral Legend series is one of those h-games with more focus on the storytelling and RPG mechanics than the H itself. So if you're looking for a quick fap, this isn't the place to look. However, that doesn't mean the game will lack h-scenes, this entry is slated for 40 scenes all in all.

Last edited:
OP
S

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok thanks I won't play this game now

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I could read japanese to play these games :(

Also, this entry of the series won't have the NTR routes that 1 and 3 did. Everything will be either vanilla or GOR.
You sure about that? There is an NTR tag in dlsite though...?

comradered

Reputation score

I wish I could read japanese to play these games :(

You sure about that? There is an NTR tag in dlsite though...?
NTR GoR, sure. But there's no dedicated NTR route, like in 1 or 3. I've been following his blog for quite some time, and yeah, from what little I can understand he says making the NTR routes and programming them on top of everything else is "tiring".

NTR from losing a boss battle is still there, though. It just doesn't continue on with the story like it did in 1 and 3. It even had dedicated NTR bad ends.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NTR GoR, sure. But there's no dedicated NTR route, like in 1 or 3. I've been following his blog for quite some time, and yeah, from what little I can understand he says making the NTR routes and programming them on top of everything else is "tiring".

NTR from losing a boss battle is still there, though. It just doesn't continue on with the story like it did in 1 and 3. It even had dedicated NTR bad ends.
OK thanks, too bad :(

comradered

Reputation score

Managed to get to the end of the trial, and so far it plays much like Spiral Legend 3 did, not that I expected any sort of radical changes. You can get up to the 3rd chapter of the story, but it ends sort of abruptly in the middle of the chapter. There's 3 viewable H-scenes, two of which are GoR, and one is storyline-related.

Personally, I'd wait for the final version of the trial, because the author of the game outright said that there's no guarantee that you can transfer your saved games from this version of the trial into the main one when it comes out. Since the game is still in development, he doesn't know for sure if save compatibility would be possible.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is out today, for the fans :)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if only they have atleast sprites :(( this would be awesome

comradered

Reputation score

Reviving the thread for all of those still interested, because the update with the new NTR routes is finally here. Ver 2.00 has 12 new scenes (all NTR), four for each heroine. The scenes should be like the ones in the previous game, with the story continuing after every NTR scenes, unlike the GoR ones. There's also some new dungeons and high-level content to tinker with, so there's that.

One thing that's different from Spiral Legend 3 is that the new NTR route requires you to finish all three heroine routes plus the True Route. So that's four NG+ runs you'll have to go through. The upside is that unlike the previous game, you won't accidentally bungle into the NTR route with a wrong choice while playing normally. Once you've finished the requirements, a new door should open up in the Cleared Game room. That should take you to the NTR route.

Still have to wait for an upload though.

comradered

Reputation score

Just passing through. Some might like though.
Was just mashing the F5 on anime-sharing when I saw it. Too bad my dl rates are ass though

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll upload it on MEGA when it's done downloading.

Is this game need a partial ?

comradered

Reputation score

I'll upload it on MEGA when it's done downloading.

Is this game need a partial ?
While a partial would be appreciated, it'll probably have a really really long list of stuff you'd need to do. You could probably get away with just doing the menu, names, titles, maybe some Skills and Magic descriptions, but there's a metric fuckton of items and other stuff.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the MegA Yun-Ah!

Hopefully somebody can provide a save with all the routes cleared for the ntr routes to start. Otherwise heres to the grind lol.

comradered

Reputation score

Thanks for the MegA Yun-Ah!

Hopefully somebody can provide a save with all the routes cleared for the ntr routes to start. Otherwise heres to the grind lol.
I'm just about done with my True Route playthrough, I think. Just a couple more boss battles to go. It's these side quests that get me spending more time than I should.

Also, upon reading the notepad files inside the .rar, I might be wrong on how to get the NTR route. If I'm reading this right(probably not), you only need to get to the last room, right before the last boss in the True route. Then you go back to the main town's school, talk to some NPC, then the NTR route should start right away. The NTR route itself seems to be a straight ride down to NTR hell, no choices to make, just you and your waifus stuck in NTR hell.

Of course, I haven't gotten there yet, so this might all be wrong and I'm just making a fool of myself.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep us posted comradered!

I will still give the game a playthru normally to build up the feels for the heroines so the NTR punch is more enjoyable. LOL. If you get a full save do let us know though. ^_^ Thanks!

comradered

Reputation score

Alright, so I put my side quests aside for the moment to give you guys the start of the NTR route. Talk to the dude right next to you, go through the prompts and enjoy the ride. Be warned that if you haven't at least gotten to the final city in one of the heroines' routes, you will most likely get lost, as you'd have to walk around town to get some scenes before it lets you outside the city.

After you get to your Manor back in the Capital, it'll tease you with some sprite animations (fucking finally) which you will have to find all around town. After that, the real show begins. Just answer "I want to continue the dream" when the prompt shows up.

Now, a word of warning. This will put you back in the very start of the game again, and it'll be a while until you get the real NTR scenes. Plus, once you get in the NTR route, you can't escape until it ends.

Welp, just finished the NTR route. Its basically almost a full game, but it stops just before the big dragon boss. Though I got to say, that was probably the most epic turnaround NTR ending I've seen. I feel sorry for the MC's Reijuu though. Shame the ending was so short, would have wanted to see the confrontation. But at least he does something, even if in the end it was the worst decision ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.