What's new

SIM [ Tengsten ] [テングステン] Anekasegi / 姉かせぎ (RE151776) (RJ151776)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A store management game made in RPGWolf. (well, you only manage ordering of supplies and where to go out during the weekend mainly)

From the trial, there's scenes that unlock based on days progressed, based on how much sales you've made, and a few other condition :v

Depending on how you consider the sibling's relation, may or may not be considered NTR? :v Seems to have moral corruption at least.

Expected date is late April.

Last edited by a moderator:

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [テングステン] 姉かせぎ

Looks very good. I like the art.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone tried the newest trial version yet? I get to a point on (what a I presume to be) a weekend and whenever I try to start a new week, a message comes up in good ol' gibberish and doesn't start the new week. I can only assume that this is the end of the trial but it feels like its asking me to do something. Anyone know if I'm missing something?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone tried the newest trial version yet? I get to a point on (what a I presume to be) a weekend and whenever I try to start a new week, a message comes up in good ol' gibberish and doesn't start the new week. I can only assume that this is the end of the trial but it feels like its asking me to do something. Anyone know if I'm missing something?
Can't guarantee when I'll try it .- . although after visiting the blog they mentions they'll add more contents on May 26th (so about a month after release)

This 'new' trial should be more or less just balancing/bug fixes tho ' 'a

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This 'new' trial should be more or less just balancing/bug fixes tho ' 'a
It actually has a few more scenes in as well, which was a pleasant surprise ;)

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If only it wasn't another WolfRPG game that's a royal pain in the rear to get any complete dialog or item name off via hooks, not to mention actually decrypting, or rather unpacking it, to try to do any sort of flimsy machine translation.

That's one hell of a way to torment "less linguistic capable" westerners like myself.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1. Don't post PM requests.
2. I suggest using VNR, Visual Novel Reader, rather then chiitrans or ITH

Edit: Alrighty then, we go.

A new user, who can't post anything yet because it hasn't activated his account yet, shared this with me in a PM. I'll keep it here until he makes his own post, and when he does be sure to +rep him.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' ' / oh right, interestingly the game is NOT tagged as NTR.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

bitch is cock lust beast ! she like every one who touch her ! she want get fucked all day long.....not help if she go church pray down lewness. She love having sex with wreidos. There no problem with that i love watch it and pay supply.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you rest in this game? the two women keep running out of energy. Is the only option the energy drinks?

Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out! Upgrade your beds. When you go to the uptown, commerce guild, buy the 3rd upgrade (last upgrade that starts selling at $5000). Each time you get that upgrade, your day-to-day rest increases by 10 (from 10 to 20, then 30, etc...).

Last edited:

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you rest in this game? the two women keep running out of energy. Is the only option the energy drinks?

Thanks!
you get restore point everyday, can be improved after you upgrade the building
Btw the other one is actually A GUY.

when you can leave the shop, head to northern town and enter some sort of merchant guild, and the first option allow you to modify your shop.

improve option as following
1. improve storage room
2. improve total amount of things you can order
3. improve resting place, which restore health everyday
4. improve environment(not sure)
5. improve cleaness
6. improve security
...etc, some more you can play around, which is helpful, but not necessary.

this is pretty small game with decent graphic,
But I'm kind of disappointed when I burrow lots of money, but nothing happens

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I lost interest in the game. Missing a some scenes still, but here's my save. System save doesn't seem to do anything important, but included it just in case.

Attachments

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Curious if people know what triggers being groped during service. I have all outfits unlocked and am currently wearing the swimsuit without the apron. Is it just random or is there certain things that increase the chance?

Good game overall, decent graphics. Hopefully the dev expands upon this idea, especially with the shop girl (unless of course there are scenes with her I have yet to see).

EDIT: Ok, so it looks to be random throughout the week and depending on the outfit, which grope (ass or tits) occurs. Another question though. What are the last two scenes and how do you unlock them? I got myself in debt and nothing happened and I can't think of anything else. There are two areas that I can't access and unless they're getting added in an update I can't see any way of unlocking them.

Last edited:

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After extracting the Game's CG, I found the two events which most of us have trouble unlocking.

They are the last two on the recollection list.

I still do not know how to unlock them, so all I can provide is a rough description:

One of them is an event where the girl is wearing some kind of a purple dress, thus hinting at a fourth piece of clothing. I've tried buying all the things in the shops and trying to craft it somehow, but I found nothing.

The other one is her getting screwed in a wedding dress; this could be either another piece of clothing or it could be the "ending" scene.

It was quite straightforward once I figured out what each option would do - I couldn't rely on AGTH to translate because the text hooking wasn't working properly (I tried two hook codes, dinna work).

TDK

Curious if people know what triggers being groped during service. I have all outfits unlocked and am currently wearing the swimsuit without the apron. Is it just random or is there certain things that increase the chance?
I'm pretty sure it's all RNG that's possibly influenced by lewdness level.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I did a bit of translation today before playing so if anyone wants you can grab it here.

Due to getting a lot of PM's regarding how to implement this I made this little guide.

HOW TO
1. Start arc_conv.exe
2. Select data.wolf
3. Wait for the program to make folder "Data.wolf~"
4. Rename folder "Data.wolf~" to "Data"
5. Rename file "data.wolf" to "data.wolfxy"
6. Copy my files to folder "Data"
7. Overwrite
8. Start game

NOTE:
Most likely with your saves it won't work, you'll need to start new game. Few words have been mistranslated but I'll fix that later.
There might be bugs caused by me but I played for few weeks and everything was fine. I still need to translate items and bulletin board ads and some other things. I'll update the patch when I'm done with everything I plan to do.
Because of the limited space I had to improvise on restaurant stats.

POP = Popularity - How popular your place is
ENV = Environment - Have no clue what this affects
CLE = Cleanliness - How clean your place is
HAP = Happiness - Dunno what this affects. You or customers?
SEC = Security - How safe is your place?
F&D = Food and Drinks - Have no clue what this is about

You can get arc converter here:

EDIT:
Updated the link with newest translation. This should now translate all the UI except for few choices and general item description.
< UI
Screenshots:

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Good game overall, decent graphics. Hopefully the dev expands upon this idea, especially with the shop girl (unless of course there are scenes with her I have yet to see).

EDIT: Ok, so it looks to be random throughout the week and depending on the outfit, which grope (ass or tits) occurs. Another question though. What are the last two scenes and how do you unlock them? I got myself in debt and nothing happened and I can't think of anything else. There are two areas that I can't access and unless they're getting added in an update I can't see any way of unlocking them.
:v The chance of groping is based on having low 'defense', so don't upgrade that when you visit the merchant guild.

I think the author plans to add 6 more scenes in on May 26th, so there's more to come for sure.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Code:
You can get arc converter here: Converter

ok it work nowXD

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there no other scenes after the gangbang at 100 corruption? Months have passed in game and her corruption keeps flying up but all I can get are blowjobs in the bar, massage and blowjob with the taxman.

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the last two scene is actually the end game
where you pay 5m to own the shop, then 2 option will show up
1. become your brother's bride
2. become slave of a customer

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you pay 5m when you can't carry 1m on her ? Drop at the guild ? Burn the bank ?