What's new

RPG [ ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] HIKARU SENKI RPG / ヒカル戦記RPG RE086026 RJ086026

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remember Ikumon? The guy who made that came out with a new game recently. I haven't had a chance to play it, but I'm going to guess it's like a Battle Raper where the Pokemon can "attack" the other trainer. Some screen shots below.

Also could I ask for some help, this happens with every game that uses that blue extraction box. Whenever I try opening it my computer freezes up on me forcing me to restart.

Hope you enjoy it.

Control both Monster and Heroine = an adventure duo!
Enjoy making your lovers cum while violating them with many Monster techniques!
YOU choose the situations!

* 48 CG base scenes
* Active Battle F*ck in real time!
* Brainteasing maps
* Dynamic graphic changes based on status
* Tons of features, modes and minigames

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ヒカル戦記RPG (Hikaru Senki)

If you've got 7zip or WinRar, you can right click most self extractors and have those programs dump the contents into a folder for you (same as with a zip/rar/whatever file).

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This looks interesting, I am gonna give this one a shot.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So this is like the Pokemon game that never made it to america?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems really good so far. I'm having trouble with the interface/mechanics though. Certainly isn't you're regular key configuration and menu setup for standard RPG maker games.

Could anyone offer a quick guide? I'd really appreciate something to help me out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'A ' well, I already talked about it before, but oh hell:

There's only really 1 NPC you have to give a damn about in the town: the crafter.
Her options from the top are:
Sword and Shield
Bow
Gauntlet
Horn
Katana
Cloth
Hat
Monster Weapon
Monster Armor
Slot Item
Skill Card
Shop (she only sell healing item, but you can sell stuffs to her here)
Change Equipment
Check Status
Change weapon of choice

The weapons/armors are obvious, but you need to use change weapon option to pick which type of weapon you want to equip.

Slot items are simply bonus stats.

Skill card teach your pokemon a new attack.

Menu from hitting X anywhere:
Items
Check skills
Check equipment
Status
Custom stats
Enemy glossary
Save
Exit

The only thing really matter here is custom stats, when you gain levels you get some points to add here to add some bonus stats (like accuracy), frankly the impact from this is minor for the most part and you can get by without them.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does any one know what to do in the second mission in that forest?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

If anyone's having problems with freakshare, I have a mediafire link I dropped in the shoutbox a day or two ago

The basic gameplay boils down to
Outside of combat - Monster Hunter. If you played Dragon Hunter D, basically exactly like that. You move Dawn around, touching enemies initiates combat. Use Z or C to interact and to harvest items

Also ignore that guy above when he says you don't need to give a shit about any other NPC, you need to talk to the item lady as well, since she sells you Pickaxes. You need pickaxes to mine ore to craft items with. I believe there are other things she sells that are used in crafting as well, though I didn't play much of the game Hah

Inside of combat - Use your pokemon to rape the trainer, and use your trainer to beat the shit out of the pokemon and keep your pokemon up to speed. Those of the same cannot damage each other(very well[ie the most my trainer ever did to the other trainers was 1])

The first mission in the forest is to gather an item, I forgot what it was you were supposed to gather[8 mushrooms apparently]

The second mission is that you need to kill 5 of the red plant pokemon. Going off map and coming back respawns all of the enemies

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick repley, in mission 1 you need to collect 8 mushrooms.

Twisted

Reputation score

Is that what it is? Hah
I know in the second area is where you start fighting other trainers. The first mission there is just a "make it through the maze" thing, the second and third are actual trainers. I never managed to get past the second trainer though

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just met them, Their monsters are giving me more problems then the trainer them selfs, btw do you know how to switch gear?
edit: never mind what I asked, the blue box lets you switch gear.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also ignore that guy above when he says you don't need to give a shit about any other NPC, you need to talk to the item lady as well, since she sells you Pickaxes. You need pickaxes to mine ore to craft items with. I believe there are other things she sells that are used in crafting as well, though I didn't play much of the game Hah
Oh right, that, I completely forgot about it since the last half of the game are all 'gym' maps, and those don't include any resource gathering spots (unless you count raping enemies as resource gathering spot .- .)
And most of the high-end items doesn't use any gem.

The gym usually is just "solve puzzle and get to the end", though the puzzle may include:
timed puzzle of various kinds ("hit lever A then run over in time")
open the door (usually just kill everything until something drop a key)
avoid the bad thing (usually if it touch you, you get send to area with enemies)
move X around to open the door

Btw I personally recommend using the Horn, they have high damage, and the skill from each horn usually buff both you and your pokemon.
SnS have Guard to reduce damage you take, but no other real benefit
Bow can use various vials to use status inflicting attack (on enemy pokemon only though)
Gauntlet have high speed, and can do good damage through multiple hits.
Katana I haven't used

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where do you fight trainers? 0.o and how do you guys make money? sell the collected items you don't use to craft?
also how do you get to goto new areas? 0.o I only have that one location at the start

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey, the blue pot that cost 30 whatever in the shop removes that egg from you.

Twisted

Reputation score

where do you fight trainers? 0.o and how do you guys make money? sell the collected items you don't use to craft?
also how do you get to goto new areas? 0.o I only have that one location at the start
You have to beat the first two missions in the forest, then the first gym will get unlocked.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the first mission seems buggy 0.o the 2nd mission finished as soon as I killed enough of them... but the first mission, I collected 10/6 but, it didn't end. I went to the items list and played around with the brown mushroom thingys and the mssions list that told me I had 10/6... and nothing. after i collect them, do I have to do something?

Twisted

Reputation score

the first mission seems buggy 0.o the 2nd mission finished as soon as I killed enough of them... but the first mission, I collected 10/6 but, it didn't end. I went to the items list and played around with the brown mushroom thingys and the mssions list that told me I had 10/6... and nothing. after i collect them, do I have to do something?
Yes. You need to bring them to the red chest at the start of the mission

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh man I feel retarded lol thanks

Twisted

Reputation score

oh man I feel retarded lol thanks
No biggie, it's just that I've played Monster Hunter before that's just one of the game's key things. Gathering things you need to bring it to the red chest (blue chests give mission-only items), but killing things it immediate

patronvee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might I add it seems those 8 mushrooms must be placed in the chest by the bed rolls? Just for clarity.