What's new

RPG [三久ら木商会] あのこクエスト ~天使の路地裏~ (RJ189700)

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamike87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: あのこクエスト ~天使の路地裏~ [RJ189700]

I'm missing the first silver and the gold mission, any pointers?
And how do i defeat the final boss? Do i need a special item?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are some items in Database that makes me think there will be additional content.

Also some maps i never found ingame.

Course, i could be wrong, but anyone gotten any of these equipment?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

as of ver1.00:

Here are the items I've found in-game. Translations are guessed using the image from the previous post.
Hand
PL Beam Blade [PLビームブレード]
PL Slasher [PLスラッシャー]
PL Crusher [PLクラッシャー]

Body
Cute Checkered Coat [キューとチェックコーデ]
Popping Heart Undies [ポッピングハートインナー]
Great Fairy Amulet [大妖精のお守り]
PL Shield [PLシールド]
Order of Glory [栄光の勲章]

Here are the methods to unlock star-medal-thingy. For the record I have terrible memory so take them with a grain of salt. As a hint, talk to every new npc you see - many of the medals won't trigger unless the character overhears something about their chatter.
Bronze
1. Play with the boy at the park.
2. Help the man who is wallowing in sadness [you have to find him next to the trash box thingy in the back alley [路地裏通り] three times, then once more outside].
3. Find the horse in the back alley [路地裏通り].
4. Play with the boy in the back alley [路地裏通り]. I don't really know what triggered it but there will be a monster different to the shadows around the western area. Defeat it to reveal a small hole. Progress there.
5. Help the suffering coughmasturba-cough man in the male bath place. I believe this can only be triggered after talking to an npc who mentions something about their spouse or son or someone going to the bath and hasn't come back in a while.
6. 'Help' a man out in the toilets using a convenient hole. From what I remember, you have to have defeated the monster for Bronze 4 and interacted with the chest in that area for this to work... or maybe was it overhearing an npc talking about the hole? I forget.
7. There will be an npc who talks about how children [or was it boys?] that used to play around the park area has disappeared. Search the back alley, around the south east area, where there are a group of them and talk to them.
8. An npc who is running in circles at a really fast pace appears. Talk to them, then go to... uh... middle bottom? of the back alley. There should be a girl and two shadow monsters surrounding her. Fight them.

Silver
1. Unsure if this is 'defeat all types of monsters once each' or 'defeat all monsters' but anyway related to hunting monsters. Off the top of my head there is the monster for bronze4, the goblin near the rats on the northern area, the statue thingy to the north-east, the bees to the mid-east, man-eater plant in the mid-east, cerberus to the south-east, slimes, ghosts, snakes, crows and bats. Not sure if that underground boss thingy counts as well.
2. Find the 'cameo' character number 1.
3. Find the 'cameo' character number 2. I believe the 'cameo' characters were mentioned in the previous posts somewhere.
4. Give the medicine to the sick sister and clear the game.

Gold
1. Gain all bronze/silver medals.

Last edited:

Masataka

Reputation score

Hi,
i clean the game, but i can't find the way to review the scenes played. Where is it?
Thanks in advanced

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,
i clean the game, but i can't find the way to review the scenes played. Where is it?
Thanks in advanced
It's one of your items, named "memory" or something along those lines and you use it to get to the scenes screen.

Masataka

Reputation score

It's one of your items, named "memory" or something along those lines and you use it to get to the scenes screen.
Thanks, i found it ;)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ a-s, search the rj#, there's at least 5 threads in that 1 place alone ....

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've read the entire thread and followed advice.
I've used different countries search engines with the RJ# (because that's the most basic shit) with the same cancerous premium only links.
I searched the first two pages of Google for the same shit, ended up choosing a Free download for a premium one.
It's been downloading for three hours.
201/284, do not patronize me.

Also, whoever gave me negative rep for asking for a download link;
You can ask for PMs, you can't share the link in the thread.
If you're a mod, you're doing a terrible job as there is a PM network for this shit.
You're not supposed to ask for PMs, let alone loli 1s.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've cleared the game with all medals and got all the scenes. Although it seems that I'm still missing an item or two. How did you get the PL Crusher and how do you buy the stimulant? I see the PL Crusher in kitchen but the mom yells at me to return it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 255743

There are some items in Database that makes me think there will be additional content.

Also some maps i never found ingame.

Course, i could be wrong, but anyone gotten any of these equipment?

Looks like equipment from his previous games in the series. I recognize the names. Probably just left over items.

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've cleared the game with all medals and got all the scenes. Although it seems that I'm still missing an item or two. How did you get the PL Crusher and how do you buy the stimulant? I see the PL Crusher in kitchen but the mom yells at me to return it.
Are those obtainable? I think the PL crusher may have been a joke, because your mom didn't want you running around town with a rolling pin. The stimulant I don't know about. Maybe it's one of those age restricted quasi-drugs in Japan.

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a full save ?

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate being a completionist. I have played this three times and can never find the blonde girl/silver medal 2. ~.~

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The publicdata is also required for the CG.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know of a way to cheat engine out of an area? The game has some issues where you can get stuck between 2 rats and a hard place. Literally, you cannot walk past rats, but snakes and crows are no problem.

Here is the issue.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.