What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Um, that awkward moment where you finally 3* the 3 kings just because I moved Valerie one spot from where I typically place him at. >_> <_< ^_^

edit: then right after making this post, two dragonewts got through anyways. Lol At least I got the SC now.

Yay my Aria's mincosted now :3 Had a single gold fairy left over and that's the results. 3x Aria + 1 Gold fairy = 1980 xp gain for 800 gold which puts her at lvl 21. I think I will put the leveling of my Mercenary Crave on hold to level Aria now so that she will be immediately useful. Crave's CC24 atm.

Attachments

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, that awkward moment where you finally 3* the 3 kings just because I moved Valerie one spot from where I typically place him at. >_> <_< ^_^

edit: then right after making this post, two dragonewts got through anyways. Lol At least I got the SC now.

Yay my Aria's mincosted now :3 Had a single gold fairy left over and that's the results. 3x Aria + 1 Gold fairy = 1980 xp gain for 800 gold which puts her at lvl 21. I think I will put the leveling of my Mercenary Crave on hold to level Aria now so that she will be immediately useful. Crave's CC24 atm.
Too bad you wasted leveling up her skill along with her cost. Her skill changes on CC. You could have had at least 3/5 skill as well.

well I've gone about 6 runs with no moment crystal drops from Ryujin King - and since my team is still ill prepared for Three Kings I guess I'm stuck.

Fun.
What is your team? The minimum requirement to beat the final map is really low. There was a video earlier in the thread with only 8 or so silvers clearing it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad you wasted leveling up her skill along with her cost. Her skill changes on CC. You could have had at least 3/5 skill as well.
Oh yeah.. i forgot about that XD

edit: just checked aigis wiki, nah nope it doesn't matter that much to me at all. Unit Cost was the most important thing to me. If I find it truly bothering me I'll level it up next time the event rolls around.

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is your team? The minimum requirement to beat the final map is really low. There was a video earlier in the thread with only 8 or so silvers clearing it.
It's not the members of the team, it's their levels - the only characters I have significantly above 50cc30 are a 50cc50 Leeanne, 50cc47 Iris, 50cc43 Katie, and a 50cc41 Bashira.

It ain't enough.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not the members of the team, it's their levels - the only characters I have significantly above 50cc30 are a 50cc50 Leeanne, 50cc47 Iris, 50cc43 Katie, and a 50cc41 Bashira.

It ain't enough.
Well yeah, You need a couple of CC50 mages cuz there's like... really alot of units to implode on field.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can also use the skill fairy. If you aw celia and set her on the spirit mission you might get 1 per week.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was just looking at events and decided to do some maths on our current schedule. We'd have 6 weeks of skipped events, 6 weeks of current events and 12 weeks of revival. That'd mean in 6 months we'd be moving forward and not backwards.

I'd hope they give 3 weeks of events to every revival soon but hoping for a positive change is useless, they're just as likely to go back to their old schedule.

Even considering a event every week and 1 or 2 revivals is still pointless.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are you saying it's optimal to CC every Aria you plan on feeding just to get Call for Reinforcement III to level 3?
Because that's like the most useless skill to level. On level 5 you save a "whoopin" 3 seconds on initial cast. Re-use doesn't matter all that much, you are most likely to retreat your soldiers immediately after their UP battery use.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was just looking at events and decided to do some maths on our current schedule. We'd have 6 weeks of skipped events, 6 weeks of current events and 12 weeks of revival. That'd mean in 6 months we'd be moving forward and not backwards.

I'd hope they give 3 weeks of events to every revival soon but hoping for a positive change is useless, they're just as likely to go back to their old schedule.

Even considering a event every week and 1 or 2 revivals is still pointless.
the only thing they could do to speed up the process is start combining old new and rev events 2 at a time like dmm whichc has 2 events up almost at all times
im surprised they havent had a break week in so long and fully expect them to do so at any moment only cause thats what past experience has shown to happen with these devs this run of breakless events may just be because christmas season is around and they want to boost sales

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

the only thing they could do to speed up the process is start combining old new and rev events 2 at a time like dmm whichc has 2 events up almost at all times
im surprised they havent had a break week in so long and fully expect them to do so at any moment only cause thats what past experience has shown to happen with these devs this run of breakless events may just be because christmas season is around and they want to boost sales
——-----------

Jajajajaja... yeah they most likely gonna throw a GR for new year and the pum back to snail mode. I've been wondering why are they running revivals like actual events but that can be called they're maximum effort. Of course i do in a small part of my self-conciense still have even against my best jugedment the tiny tiniest bit of hope that this trend will continue. After all they did realesed (almost) all of the sealed lolis and some of the risky events.

------------

In event news, i'am half way to the time fairy and 43% into Anya, according to my math i'm gonna end up with only ~650 by thursday :/
Thanks goodness i didn't manage to all of the Echidna's maps so there are some free SC still in the horizon.

Fayne

Reputation score

Are you saying it's optimal to CC every Aria you plan on feeding just to get Call for Reinforcement III to level 3?
Because that's like the most useless skill to level. On level 5 you save a "whoopin" 3 seconds on initial cast. Re-use doesn't matter all that much, you are most likely to retreat your soldiers immediately after their UP battery use.
I have to agree with razisgosu. CfR might not benefit the most from higher skill levels, but having the skill available 3 seconds earlier is basically the same as a CR of -3 on any unit. On maps you need to place many units early this can make the difference. Getting 3/5 for the small cost of two silver soldiers and two gold fairies (and some iron units and enough fodder to level two Arias to level 30) is definitely worth it.
I got my 5/5 Aria through rainbow fairies.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

——-----------

Jajajajaja... yeah they most likely gonna throw a GR for new year and the pum back to snail mode. I've been wondering why are they running revivals like actual events but that can be called they're maximum effort. Of course i do in a small part of my self-conciense still have even against my best jugedment the tiny tiniest bit of hope that this trend will continue. After all they did realesed (almost) all of the sealed lolis and some of the risky events.

------------

In event news, i'am half way to the time fairy and 43% into Anya, according to my math i'm gonna end up with only ~650 by thursday :/
Thanks goodness i didn't manage to all of the Echidna's maps so there are some free SC still in the horizon.
i think most if not all of us want the trend to continue but know theyve done this before and also that theyve gotten our hopes up just to stomp them into the ground
on the lolis if theyve made this much headway into the lolis why stop we may go back to our old schedule but i hope the lolis are a common thing in the future banner or not as long as we get them in unedited form is all that matters

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I kinda need to farm Arias for my Zenobia and Jerome. <.<

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Absolutely. The tiny amount it costs to get a gold to 30 to CC is negligible. It is important to have soldiers at 5/5 because it generates more UP at a faster rate. I rarely retreat soldiers after 1 use of their skill. For tight cost maps, afk strategies, majins, subjugations, more UP is a very valuable thing.

Better question would be why deliberately leave your unit 1/5 when you could get 3/5 with minimal work?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leveling up a soldiers skill feels wasteful but is very good, if you've ever sat there waiting for their skill to come up then its should be worth it to level their skill. Saying its not worth it is like saying cost reductions are not worth it.

It doesn't mean they are the most important to level but they aren't bad skills, they're often essential and CC Aria is easy and cheap unless you are severely lacking silver soldiers.

Also I generally retreat soldiers after the second use of their skill.

Xion

Reputation score

i think most if not all of us want the trend to continue but know theyve done this before and also that theyve gotten our hopes up just to stomp them into the ground
on the lolis if theyve made this much headway into the lolis why stop we may go back to our old schedule but i hope the lolis are a common thing in the future banner or not as long as we get them in unedited form is all that matters
100% with you, who cares if they are or aren't in the banner? What matter is that the units are in game!! They should have realize with the drops in the revenue (lets face it the game has a lot of money this year) that the way they are doing business(?) is betraying them. If the lost of money isn't a wake up call then nothing will.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

should have bought the copies wait for the break next week( ;o, hope its an event), then lvled them up to 30cc20 then combine them at the 2nd part of the event for the bonus combine % the week after for best use of time :D.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should have bought the copies wait for the break next week( ;o, hope its an event), then lvled them up to 30cc20 then combine them at the 2nd part of the event for the bonus combine % the week after for best use of time :D.
What? Bonus combine is also available this week.

Fayne

Reputation score

This week most people will want to farm the 90/12 map with most of their Charisma from natural regeneration and occasional Stamina refills (for Time Fairy, + possibly Aria + possibly Doranya), so they'll most likely not have the charisma to farm enough Exp, to CC several copies of Aria. So in the end it's not "You should do it next week" but rather "You'll be able to do it next week". Combination bonus is available in all three weeks.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huzzah muh Spica is CC70 now to start preparing the archers/vampire hunters for awakening her. Luckily tomorrow's sunday and then monday..!