What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぬこ魔神] Gold Scientist (RJ179437)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gold Scientist

Looking at sony101's guide and it says something about C-rank missions, I never encountered any C-rank stuff and mostly got my money through whoring the MC out in the lower right bar.
It's probably talking about C-rank bounties.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, can we raise both side of 'love bar' until it gets two horns? I'm curious though.
Been trying to do that via letting Maria raped by slime at northern dungeon. It will raise both side of ur bar until 30 and if u do that again it'll only raise the B bar....

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you have her commit sex acts in town etc, will also raise her H bar, I actually capped it out while making money though I managed to keep her B state low at 30%.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, tried the game for the sexy scientist (love the design!), and it's awesome indeed :p
The only weird thing is that after working in the tavern in swim suit, I made 370k gold, way too much so it feels cheaty. Probably a bug? Anyone having experienced that one?

Also, someone said that raising the B stat too much is bad and kills most of the interesting scenes... but what about the H one? Is it OK to update it? Is it working like a moral corruption stat?

Only guy i've done thus far was the security chief, who is in the main city. Spoke to him and the MC ended up seducing him with an actual honeypot minigame, involving equipable lipstick and perfume, and "techniques" like "encourage him to drink to lower his defence" and "take off your jacket to raise your attack"

Anyway, you win, she gets him drunk and horny and takes him up to his room, then he passes out and she steals his keycard.

Presumably everyone mentioned in the intel works the same way. Get em drunk and alone, then take something from them.

Also, presumably, failing the honeypot minigame involves the MC getting drunk and getting fucked instead.
Is the game repeatable ? (you lose one time, get some good time, and then win the minigame?).
I like the idea of seduction, it's completely under exploited in rpg games.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, tried the game for the sexy scientist (love the design!), and it's awesome indeed :p
The only weird thing is that after working in the tavern in swim suit, I made 370k gold, way too much so it feels cheaty. Probably a bug? Anyone having experienced that one?

Also, someone said that raising the B stat too much is bad and kills most of the interesting scenes... but what about the H one? Is it OK to update it? Is it working like a moral corruption stat?

Is the game repeatable ? (you lose one time, get some good time, and then win the minigame?).
I like the idea of seduction, it's completely under exploited in rpg games.
I lost the seduction minigame against the guy with the pregnant wife and didn't get a chance to re-do it, no sex-scene for failing either.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tavern money bug confirmed by the dev!

I lost the seduction minigame against the guy with the pregnant wife and didn't get a chance to re-do it, no sex-scene for failing either.
OK, thanks :)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

That mission is supposed to be one-chance-only due to the story (guy is devoted to his wife). Don't know about other missions to get intel.
However, after you have seduced two guys, some guy will approach you and offer repeatable seduction mission, with money as reward (or consolation if you fail).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That mission is supposed to be one-chance-only due to the story (guy is devoted to his wife). Don't know about other missions to get intel.
However, after you have seduced two guys, some guy will approach you and offer repeatable seduction mission, with money as reward (or consolation if you fail).
Yeah, that's the broken part.

The game crashes after he takes you somewhere private to talk to you. Something about a null-error.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know whats new in 1.1? just bug fixes?
That's what is written in dlsite. Probably no new content.

->
Correct the omission condition after it clears with a rub.
Correct the bug that cannot be done just the performance after the performance is selected in the prostitute mansion.
(The person that the performance has been done once must select the performance once again. )
Hornying and wild Woolf in memoirs room. Correct the bug to which the companion protects someone by the slime.
Correct the bug that stops by Kita Ward in the [netorase] shop.

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have to fight the bird boss twice? I fought it once and win, but when I proceed to get out from there (crossing the bridge) it goes back to the beginning of the fight, is it a bug? or I should fight it again?

After reading Sony101 guide, I already beaten all the 3 building in the south and it seems I get the ending already, but after new save (with the H and B gauge like the previous gameplay), now I wander what should I do again? beating the mini boss?

derpies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hope someone upload v1.2 later
not sure what it fixed tho

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unpack the game, then patch it to hook it.
Does that work with 1.1? The .exe that says "_unpacked" just crashes when I try to run it, and the one inside the %DEFAULT_FOLDER% just stays blank forever without showing anything.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does that work with 1.1? The .exe that says "_unpacked" just crashes when I try to run it, and the one inside the %DEFAULT_FOLDER% just stays blank forever without showing anything.
that because MV game dont like the "%" in the name folder, that that who provoc the blanc screen
delete them/rename the folder and the game will work ^^

the "_unpacked" is useless, that just a copy of the on in %DEFAULT_FOLDER%

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IIRC you need to take the one from the default-folder out of it, then rename %DEFAULT_FOLDER% to just "Default Folder" then it should work.

For mine, I got an error-message telling me that it couldn't find the WWW file, so I tried putting the unpacked.exe inside the default-folder with WWW, but it didn't work.

Looks like it just can't detect shit with %THIS_CRAP% around it.

sinfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so there's three different endings

1. Clear the game with b-point below 80
2. Clear the game with b-point over 80 and after meeting your previous co-worker.
3. Clear the game with both b-point and h-point over 100

The MC(Maria) kidnapped the little girl(Alice or Arisu) from her lab cuz the girl is an experimental "nano-materia" specimen and the lab tried to use her as a war machine, while the MC was against this. The MC installed the nano-materia to her body to protect the little girl.

Each time she uses her "trance" moves, the nano-materia eats her up, which increases the b-point.

The overall game volume is not that large but it's interesting and fun that there are multiple ways to clear the game.

Walkthrough -the easy way-(This should cover most things in conjuction with sony101's walkthrough)

So before assaulting the lab, you need to sabotage the "production rate" of the lab, so she's assaulting the "warehouse" and "magic energy furnace" first. You can either brute force these facilities (which would be near-impossible in case of the "magic energy forge"...) or weaken the systems by buying intel from the intel guy in the slum and seducing VIPs of the facilities.

I actually find the rank A merc stronger than the bounty hunters in the bar, but the bounty hunters are seducible and can be taken for the main missions.

Honey trap battle - equip (click) on the better lipstick and perfume before battle, and most of the battles was just won with one attack (conversation) excluding the first battle.. maybe it's something to do with your h-point..? Anyway most of the time just spam "conversation" and it would be suffice.

The best way to earn money outside of battle is the "netorase part time". I think it's seducing guys and getting money by black-mailing them but not sure. After some seduing there should be a event where a black guy talks to you introduing a part time job. You can do it in the north part of the city.

Warehouse

1. Daytime - Talk to the guy on the west-north side of the city. You can easilly seduce him.

2. Go to the bar and get a part-time job there. While doing part-time job at night time, you should be able to seduce one of the guys in the bar. He's one of the VIPs.

3. I'm not 100% sure but talking to one of the guys in the bar during part-time job at night time woluld trigger the part-time job in the swimming-suit bar (east-south building of the city). Also try reading the post outside the swimming suit bar building. The bar-maid at the counter will offer you a part-time job if you talk to her at daytime. While doing part-time job at night time, you should be able to seduce the old guy in the left table of the bar.

- Now go assault the warehouse during night time. You can clear the place without a single battle if you make three "sleep mints" at your hidden lab, after collecting the ingredients at the forest. If not, just hire the bounty hunters from the bar.

Magic Furnace

1. Talk to the mayor of the small village. You can either pay 60000 gold or sell your body to get the blue-print of the building.

2. There's a lesbian girl in the brothel. You can seduce her after getting a part-time job offer from the brothel madam. I'm not 100% sure, but you might get to her making and using "skeleton powder" instead of getting the job offer. To get the job offer, first talk to the woman in the left table at the bar night time (she's the brothel madam). I'm not sure if it was during part-time job or not, but I think it was during part-time job. You also need 20 or higher h-points. She invites you to the brothel, now you should be able to get through the counter in the brothel after talking to the counter. Go to the third floor, and you should get an h-event. Now you can prostitute in the brothel. Talk to the pink hair girl in south room of the brothel, and she will pick you. You get the chief code.

3. The third guy is a married man living next to the herb store of the small village (the building you're sleeping in). I heard you can use "skeleton powder" to get through the the guy and get the security code in his room but I didn't tried this way myself. Or you can go to the intel guy and get a way to seduce the married guy and seduce him that way. People say the chief code and security code changes every new game so it's no use using previous codes or codes from other people.

- Now assault the furnace during night time. You have to go through one battle with the guards in the security room, but I'm not sure if you can even avoid this. Anyway I'm sure you can clear the room without the bounty hunters and not going over 30 b-points. Input the two codes you obtained at the security room. Now you have to obtain a additional code in 2F, and go back to the security room to input the new code to cool down the furnace. You also need to get a protection suit from one of the rooms in 2F. Go to the main furnace and deactivate two valves.

The production rate of the lab should be 30% now. You can make it to 20% if you do the side quest attacking the supply.

If you took the b-point route and it's over 80 points, the intel guy would give you intel of the whereabouts of your previous co-worker. Go talk to her.

Now go to the main lab and just go through the lab. Depending on your route, the boss would differ. If your on Ending 1 route, the boss fight is piece of cake. For ending 2 route you have to survive the boss for 10 turns but it's harder than ending 1 since the boss' attack is really strong. Go get the items from the mini-bosses of the forest and cave. In case of ending 3 route, you're invincible so just walk through the lab till the ending.

Hope this helps.

zangetsupwnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the last HScene with the village chief?
Once i go over 80 of B stat, he disappears from his home, idk where to find him.