What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Expiacion ] Spiral Legend IV (RJ158467)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ158467 Spiral Legend IV

Alright, so I put my side quests aside for the moment to give you guys the start of the NTR route. Talk to the dude right next to you, go through the prompts and enjoy the ride. Be warned that if you haven't at least gotten to the final city in one of the heroines' routes, you will most likely get lost, as you'd have to walk around town to get some scenes before it lets you outside the city.

After you get to your Manor back in the Capital, it'll tease you with some sprite animations (fucking finally) which you will have to find all around town. After that, the real show begins. Just answer "I want to continue the dream" when the prompt shows up.

Now, a word of warning. This will put you back in the very start of the game again, and it'll be a while until you get the real NTR scenes. Plus, once you get in the NTR route, you can't escape until it ends.

Welp, just finished the NTR route. Its basically almost a full game, but it stops just before the big dragon boss. Though I got to say, that was probably the most epic turnaround NTR ending I've seen. I feel sorry for the MC's Reijuu though. Shame the ending was so short, would have wanted to see the confrontation. But at least he does something, even if in the end it was the worst decision ever.

Question: When you open the door and sent bad to the very start of the game, does any of the option choose during the route would effect you diverting from NTR route?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question: When you open the door and sent bad to the very start of the game, does any of the option choose during the route would effect you diverting from NTR route?
Nope. As far as the route's concerned, the choices are just flavor text. Although there was one instance where I wasn't sure if it would have diverted me from the NTR route. You'll know it when you see the scene. To make sure I just opened the door again inside the Recollection Room.

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nope. As far as the route's concerned, the choices are just flavor text. Although there was one instance where I wasn't sure if it would have diverted me from the NTR route. You'll know it when you see the scene. To make sure I just opened the door again inside the Recollection Room.
Noted. Well the door could be close and open so i assume it could be "hidden" to a certain extent. Well thanks.:D

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i ddnt play true routes or any routes , im trying to do the ntr routes,thanks for the save comradered, im stuck at the capital in the manor i cant find the the white hair girl and her event can go out to town..

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

blue hair girl is in the manor, upper left room of the grandfather.

merchant girl is in the item shop 2nd floor room.

hat girl is at the inn on the right side of town.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the reply.. now comradereded said it will take long before i get the next ntr events, route, so its like it started from the start, how can i know when will be the ntr route begins,?...

comradered

Reputation score

thanks for the reply.. now comradereded said it will take long before i get the next ntr events, route, so its like it started from the start, how can i know when will be the ntr route begins,?...
The scenes start at Chapter 4. There will be a scene leading up to it, so you'll know its coming.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The scenes start at Chapter 4. There will be a scene leading up to it, so you'll know its coming.
Would you mind uploading a save just before the event or as close to it as possible,please?

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

Would you mind uploading a save just before the event or as close to it as possible,please?
Nope. I overwrote my NTR route save file, and I'm not doing it again. Admittedly, its nowhere near as bad as NTRPG got, but I actually like the characters here. Not doing it again, no sir.

I do, however, have a save file that has the NTR scenes unlocked in the Recollection room. Give me a minute though, I'm posting from ny phone. You will be missing some of the stuff that doesn't get recorded in the room, just a heads up. Its mostly small stuff, but those add to the atmosphere.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zeronight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I find the new scenes in the Recollection room since I have been running around the room and still haven't found it.

comradered

Reputation score

Where do I find the new scenes in the Recollection room since I have been running around the room and still haven't found it.
Did you try talking to the girls inside the room? The NTR scenes are the books on the south side of that small room.

Zeronight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try talking to the girls inside the room? The NTR scenes are the books on the south side of that small room.
I did but they were only 1 book for two of the girls and the other 1 didn't have any when I went to the south side of the small room.

comradered

Reputation score

I did but they were only 1 book for two of the girls and the other 1 didn't have any when I went to the south side of the small room.
Odd. Try this then, it has the same save plus the PublicData file. If it doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

Attachments

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I finally finish the ntr route. :D

My comment:
The main character sure have it hard.
It ended so sudden due to the consecutive shock.
Was hoping there is after event on what happen to the girls instead of the main character.
4 scene per girl but is good. :D Wish there are more!!!!

comradered

Reputation score

I finally finish the ntr route. :D

My comment:
The main character sure have it hard.
It ended so sudden due to the consecutive shock.
Was hoping there is after event on what happen to the girls instead of the main character.
4 scene per girl but is good. :D Wish there are more!!!!
The final scene has the girls trying to talk to Leon(the MC) from outside the castle, but he refuses to see them either because he's already been brainwashed by the big bad Archduke, or he's just in full-on Bitches and Whores mode. You don't see the girls though, sadly enough.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly, that was an extremely disappointing NTR route. It was definitely building up well, and while the girls each had their own way of falling for other people's dicks, it didn't feel too off and in fact kind of fit well with the true route and their personalities, even. It is now canon in my head that they all lost their virginities that way, as opposed to the commentary in the 'Broken down' side commentary of that scene that when Mint gave them their memories from the other routes, they also 'magically' lost their virginity so that the author wouldn't have to write three consecutive virginity losses in one scene. And the author said that the NTR route was supposed to all be of a 'parallel world,' but the girl's unfaithfulness makes more sense concerning their lack of virginity than that bullshit about Mint's powers.

That said, that ending was the biggest letdown in the world. Straight from Leon finding out that all three girls were fucking other guys, to 'Enemy side is pretty much wiped out, GG.' The fuck is that.

When I was reading commentary in the thread I thought it would at least have some despair battles in the end, with Leon rebelling and killing some people like his friend Vahn. And it seems he did, but we didn't get to see anything.

Sorry for the necro-bump. But that was so disappointing for 226 hours in (admittedly a lot of that was falling asleep with the computer on, but still). And the author didn't even put in any 'Broken down' commentary for the NTR scenes.

Edit: Oh shit, and when I go down into the bottom portal to go to the "right before last boss," it didn't even save all my progress from before I entered NTR route, goddamn.

comradered

Reputation score

Honestly, that was an extremely disappointing NTR route. It was definitely building up well, and while the girls each had their own way of falling for other people's dicks, it didn't feel too off and in fact kind of fit well with the true route and their personalities, even. It is now canon in my head that they all lost their virginities that way, as opposed to the commentary in the 'Broken down' side commentary of that scene that when Mint gave them their memories from the other routes, they also 'magically' lost their virginity so that the author wouldn't have to write three consecutive virginity losses in one scene. And the author said that the NTR route was supposed to all be of a 'parallel world,' but the girl's unfaithfulness makes more sense concerning their lack of virginity than that bullshit about Mint's powers.

That said, that ending was the biggest letdown in the world. Straight from Leon finding out that all three girls were fucking other guys, to 'Enemy side is pretty much wiped out, GG.' The fuck is that.

When I was reading commentary in the thread I thought it would at least have some despair battles in the end, with Leon rebelling and killing some people like his friend Vahn. And it seems he did, but we didn't get to see anything.

Sorry for the necro-bump. But that was so disappointing for 226 hours in (admittedly a lot of that was falling asleep with the computer on, but still). And the author didn't even put in any 'Broken down' commentary for the NTR scenes.

Edit: Oh shit, and when I go down into the bottom portal to go to the "right before last boss," it didn't even save all my progress from before I entered NTR route, goddamn.
I guess the author just didn't want to put too much detail into Leon's inevitable downward spiral. Neither did he put those omake skits after every H-scene for the NTR ones, probably because the whole thing is downright depressing.

While I do agree that the magical "here is your sexual experience with Leon from an alternate world, oh and you're not virgins anymore teehee" thing was bullshit, I still kinda prefer it to the NTR version. I mean, you have Cosette who was too damn horny, Kururu who was too damn naive, and that black-haired girl whose name escapes me at the moment, to be too subservient to nobles.

And they had the gall to be surprised when Leon switches sides in the end.

Oh, and since this thread was bumped, might as well get this out. Spiral Legend V is apparently in the works now. It'll be a while until we get big updates for it though.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess the author just didn't want to put too much detail into Leon's inevitable downward spiral. Neither did he put those omake skits after every H-scene for the NTR ones, probably because the whole thing is downright depressing.
I honestly was powering through the NTR route hoping for these exact two things (gritty detail into how Leon betrays the Tairus and kills Vahn and Dianne, and how the girls would try to explain off the stuff they were doing, either in-story or in the skits). I also wanted to see an actual culmination to the building of the NTR, but all the game did was let Leon discover it (the cheating). There was a 'little' angst, and then BOOM ending some ppl ded, dealwithit.

The game kind of helps set up Leon's emotions by showing the eventual corruption of the girls, but then it just cuts away to the end and completely deflates the build up, which is just disappointing. He never really confronts them, either in game or even in the H-scene skits, you don't even get to see his eventual actions, just the end result, and as a result it just feels incomplete; there is no 'result' that happens to the buildup except a cut-away to the most abrupt ending I've ever seen. You don't even see the girls reactions after it all, just that they want to meet him. Maybe it fulfills the 'NTR' part for people by bringing up the feelings of the girls being taken away, but story-wise I want to punch the author for making such an unfulfilling end.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And BTW, which Spiral Legend game has the best ntr route, with lies/corruption and all?

Status
Not open for further replies.