What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Vanja] Rise Of Velshara

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, apparently Vanja has learned from her mistakes and decided to do this one in a different way- a collab work where she's not doing the programming!

This is what she has to say

Long ago, the evil Demon Queen Velshara plagued the land by imparting humankind with insatiable lust, using humans as her playthings. Using a powerful ritual, they eventually managed to banish her back to the demon realm, and thus, she cursed humanity, preventing any male children from ever being born. In order to save humanity from slowly dying out, Lumira, The Goddess Of Light, granted a blessing: the futanari, women born with the genitals of men and thus being able to impregnate normal women. To help contain the Demon Queen, the Grand Cauldron was carved from Earth, a huge valley surrounding Velshara’s castle. However, the Demon Queen will return on the 18th birthday of the futanari fated to prevent her return to the mortal realm. This futanari’s name is Layla Damoire…and in order to stop Velshara, she needs to battle horny monstergirls and humans under Velshara’s power, trying her best not to succumb to her lust, or else they will turn her into one of their own…

The game contains animated sex scenes in the battles, and unique Game Over drawings for each character ^_^

This is a collab project between “Cupcake Valkyrie” (doing the story, and programming in “RPG Maker MV”) and me (doing the artwork). The full game will be released soon on Ero-Mania, but in the meantime, the demo was released on the Ero-Mania blog ^_^
In summary, MV, futa, animated in battle sex, Vanja art.

So even the demo is behind the paywall, at least for now.

I know a lot of people here have a lot to say about Vanja and her policies but try to keep it civil

Last edited by a moderator:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Rise Of Velshara

Demos behind paywalls? I dunno about Vanja's policies, but if a demo is behind a paywall, there's a very low chance I'd ever look into it for various reasons.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Vanja still psycho with security? Like is there any chance of acquiring any games (including this one) by the usual means?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

na dont think we be able to get it without paying

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't understand why would you put a demo behind a paywall. I mean, demos aren't supposed to attract customers?.

About the model of business i think it isn't wrong, however I hope that inside it you can support more directly the games you like the most.

Personally unless i can see exactly how many games, lenght, fetishes and if they are funny to play i will never pay them a cent.

At least they should let you have a preview in which you can see every single product you will be able to use if you subscribe.

Now about the game... well there isn't a lot of information to give, unless you have played a game that they have made before you will get a "?", too little information. The only thing I can say is that the art is okay.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Yeah, especially since Vanja's "game screenshots" are simply a bunch of tiny res pics for ants.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, when the full game is released, the demo will be released here on Vanja’s World ^_^. The demo is a pre-release on the Ero-Mania blog to let the members give some feedback (and some things might change before the final release).

Several people have asked for this so I’ll just put up a notification in this post ^_^
There ye go.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Artwork is pretty nice.

But damn, those "screenshots" are... something else.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone already have the demo?
edit: the game is released and the demo is up to download.

Last edited:

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It appears the game has been released on her website and the demo is now public

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Its ultimately kind of disappointing. For it being called a 'battle-fuck' RPG, it really isn't.

The enemies can use sexual attacks, but that just makes your Lust go up, which basically functions like a second HP bar. If it maxes out you lose, but they also use normal attacks that just drain your HP and you lose if that goes out too.

Reputation score

Apologies if it was advertised specifically as a "battle-fuck" game. I actually set out to make a standard RPG with an erotic plot and some sexual attacks in combat, not a game where sex was the protagonist's primary weapon.

I'm sorry you found the game to be a disappointment.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apologies if it was advertised specifically as a "battle-fuck" game. I actually set out to make a standard RPG with an erotic plot and some sexual attacks in combat, not a game where sex was the protagonist's primary weapon.

I'm sorry you found the game to be a disappointment.
I enjoyed it, thanks for the hard work you put into your game. Had fun but thought it was a bit short

Reputation score

I enjoyed it, thanks for the hard work you put into your game. Had fun but thought it was a bit short
The short length was due to a few factors. The two major ones being that Vanja and I had never worked together and she had a pile of other projects she was working on, and the fact that I had requested all of the animations to be custom rather than using the stand-in style like what she uses in the earlier Witchcraft games (where the body is just recolored and a new head attached.) The independent animations improve the quality, but they also drastically increase her workload, so we had to limit it to a max of 12 animations.

It was also a new concept for both of us, as I've never released a game I've made before, so we wanted to start somewhat small. I was conflicted about whether I wanted to make the plot super complicated or keep it light, fun, and simple.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How exactly does Vanja's Eroshare pay model work? Is it pay for a month and then have to play the game online for the subscription time? Is it Pay to get access to the game's store page to pay there?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How exactly does Vanja's Eroshare pay model work? Is it pay for a month and then have to play the game online for the subscription time? Is it Pay to get access to the game's store page to pay there?
Here's a to Ero-mania's subscription fees and plans. It has most, if not all, of the info there.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

You pay, and you can download practically anything on the site onto your machine. Games, images, videos, gifs.

After your time is up, you keep whatever you downloaded.

I usually wait 5-8 months as Vanja releases a game a month roughly, or some other big update or so. Then I stock up on all the shit I like, games and such, and then when my month is up I cancel.

Keep in mind that Vanja almost always releases whatever she's going to release on the last day of the month. There are exceptions, but that's normally show she does it.