What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Zombie Island / The Zombie Island ~絶望と欲望のサバイバル~ RE174850 RJ174850

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Zombie Island ~絶望と欲望のサバイバル~

phil, stay tuned because the creator is working in another upgrade and apparently will include new scenes.
2.0 available and currently uploading to mega,send those PM fast I won' be home for 4 days in less than 48h.
Grab it while it's hot and if someone can share a full save file for that version when I get back,I'll be in your debt.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full save v2.0.

Remember to save at slot 5 first, then replace file5 with the one in the zip.

Attachments

Last edited:

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the new scenes from 2.0?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the new scenes from 2.0?
Rescue girl with glasses, give her around 6-10 green/red fruit (make sure there's at least one red).

After getting her scene, rescue her lover. Give her 6-10 green/red fruit while giving the girl with glasses a blue fruit.

Rescue both girls and the boys (you need a specific one but I can't remember which) talk to him and he'll mention how the two girls are lesbian and if you think that's right. Can't remember which one works yes or no, but after talking with him give one or both girls a red fruit and you'll be able to watch them at night instead of just walking away.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I found this from the main website that someone did a mini translate to the game in certain languages and one of them is english...well slightly broken english.

The file name is The+Zombie+Island+MultiLang.rar

The password is also listed there below the file.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know why H scenes randomly freeze up as if they're loading? I noticed in all animations it periodically freezes and then works but then freezes again. Is this some loading error?

ofayto

Reputation score

Does anyone know why H scenes randomly freeze up as if they're loading? I noticed in all animations it periodically freezes and then works but then freezes again. Is this some loading error?
They are buggy. In the latest version, it's supposed to be smoothened out. However, I have yet to come across any updated version of the game.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IMO I think it's because of how he made the system in MV. I think I have the latest version, but even then it's still laggy. If you go to the www>movies folder, you will see .webm's of the sex and they're all smooth.

Last edited:

Reputation score

This is a long shot, I'm not sure if anyone even plays this game anymore. But do any of you guys encounter a glitch when you're accessing the crafting station at the campsite and when trying to navigate to "Craft a Weapon" option for example by pressing the up and down arrow keys, your character moves along with it?

This bug renders the game almost impossible to play as when your character moves away and you press Z on the desired option, nothing happens. The options just disappear. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks!

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a long shot, I'm not sure if anyone even plays this game anymore. But do any of you guys encounter a glitch when you're accessing the crafting station at the campsite and when trying to navigate to "Craft a Weapon" option for example by pressing the up and down arrow keys, your character moves along with it?

This bug renders the game almost impossible to play as when your character moves away and you press Z on the desired option, nothing happens. The options just disappear. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks!
Tried my copy. Could not replicate the bug you mentioned.

Reputation score

Tried my copy. Could not replicate the bug you mentioned.
Not sure if video links are allowed, but here

https ://vid.me/yB91

I'm playing on version 2.0 that /u/phil1284 generously shared with me :D. But this isn't supposed to happen is it? Whenever I press downwards the character moves along with it and when I press Z the options fade away. I'm so bummed out...

Reputation score

Not sure if video links are allowed, but here

https ://vid.me/yB91

I'm playing on version 2.0 that /u/phil1284 generously shared with me :D. But this isn't supposed to happen is it? Whenever I press downwards the character moves along with it and when I press Z the options fade away. I'm so bummed out...
OHMYGOD GUYS I fixed it! Anyone having this problem, you will need to download the multilanguage pack at

http ://ux.getuploader.com/osanagokoronokimini/download/35/The+Zombie+Island+MultiLang.rar

The password is : osanagokoronokimini

Extract the contents into the folder "www" in your game directory, restart the game and select English as your desired language and you're done!

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OHMYGOD GUYS I fixed it! Anyone having this problem, you will need to download the multilanguage pack at

http ://ux.getuploader.com/osanagokoronokimini/download/35/The+Zombie+Island+MultiLang.rar

Extract the contents into the folder "www" in your game directory, restart the game and select English as your desired language and you're done!
Holy shit! I didn't know that the maker was offered multilanguage patch. It's time to replay this game.

Anybody manage to find all girls' location? I can't find the loli and the twintail.

Edit: Found the loli.

Edit#2: Found the twintail.

Last edited:

Kuruvit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Failed to load:js/plugins/TDDP_FluidTimestep.js

Moth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem. Grabbed the script from https ://raw.githubusercontent.com/TorD/TDDP-Repo/master/TDDP_FluidTimestep.js and put it in the www/js/plugins folder. Worked fine after that.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to update your base game to V2.0 or above before applying the patch. Otherwise you'll run into many bugs, not limited to the missing javascript one.

darkerangel02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but does someone have ver 2.0? It'll be fun playing through with the english translation

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but does someone have ver 2.0? It'll be fun playing through with the english translation
Hey bro have you managed to get the 2.0 version? I'm trying to search one link for it too, no luck so far..

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone if someone is alive here ^^ . I know this topic seems to be dead but i take my chance .
Do someone found the version 2.0 ? i'm having an hard time o the web here.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone if someone is alive here ^^ . I know this topic seems to be dead but i take my chance .
Do someone found the version 2.0 ? i'm having an hard time o the web here.
in here perhaps ? :confused:
if anyone can read that page, can you tell us if it work / real or not ?

Last edited: