ACT Barbarian Babes

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Barbarian Babes?

Hi, here are the chapters 1-6 who continued after End game ch.!!:D

ps: if someone don´t like the links then my answer is..."i´m sorry for you":D:D:D

Welxeor1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tip where to find or got their Wrestling and Amazon games?
I can offer boxing, horror and shooters in return.
Or maybe anybody got account to share?)
Pm me pls.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, here are the chapters 1-6 who continued after End game ch.!!:D

ps: if someone don´t like the links then my answer is..."i´m sorry for you":D:D:D
Bro, can you do us a favor and throw that link you're sharing up onto MEGA or something? Those download sites you provided are absolute cancer. Please and thank you.

Also, is this Spacegirl Interrupted 1-6? If so, we don't really need that, all 6 games have been ripped and can be easily found online. Or is this something new made for after Endgame?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bro, can you do us a favor and throw that link you're sharing up onto MEGA or something? Those download sites you provided are absolute cancer. Please and thank you.

Also, is this Spacegirl Interrupted 1-6? If so, we don't really need that, all 6 games have been ripped and can be easily found online. Or is this something new made for after Endgame?
1st - The word "after" is telling you the answer!:D

2nd - i don't know why the links give you cancer, but i only share them, i'm not upload them and if you don't like them then... i'm sorry for you!!!!:D

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the Mega link for Space Girls 1-6. As far as I know this is the sequel to the Interrupted series but it is also in an unfinished state. My personal opinion is that this series is different from the first but not really any better than the previous series, but to each their own.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Released chapters 8&9, but can't find them by now.

maherx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just noticed he made a new game.
anyone can post it here?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not allowed. Or worth it usually, he's got some ok stuff but loading it into flash really kills the quality of the images/loops.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it's worth it. If it's related to Spacegirlz, I would like to try it. I haven't been able to see his new stuff, but I would like to try it. If anyone can get a chance to upload the new game, I would appreciate it.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seriously though, if BB has made any new SpaceGirlz, I would gladly appreciate it if someone can share. I only have up to episode 6 that someone posted in here so far, so I'm sure they've made new episodes since then.

maherx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Babeworld Wrestling Complete or not complete
Any link or download for this game?
I would give it a try but it seems a nice game

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry guys, BB stuff's almost impossible to find. Hell there's a siterip floating around, but it doesn't include any of the games...

Plus they monitor this thread so if anyone had anything (I do not) this would be a dumb place to share it.

bats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if somebody is able foxy punch or other games completely high-level store

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

USER: YH2kR27D
PASS: byCgjxC
So how would someone go about ripping all of the games? Since you were kind enough to share this, I would want to utilize it to its full potential and share all of the games on there to play, not just spacegirls/z. I'm not to savvy on swf files (I just tried downloading the swf for spacegirlz and it just gave me a menu option, I tried going into the quarters and it just went to black), but I'm willing to learn a bit if I could help out.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, there's not much worth it unless you're really into ryona.

What you're going to need to do is copy the .swf's from the pages, open them up in some sort of resource viewer (I used sothink, but there are probably better ones out there) and find all the actionscript calls for the other files. Then do the same thing with those files, and then again with the files you get from that.

Person who made these is an expert at making things difficult. I'm rather displeased at the fact this is becoming a rather prevalent trend in .swf format games.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aww crap. I think something happened to the Username and Password that was shared, I can't log in with it anymore. Damn it.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww crap. I think something happened to the Username and Password that was shared, I can't log in with it anymore. Damn it.
It's a subscription site, so I imagine they cycle out regularly. Sooner if the account owner violates the ToS.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I really want to stress that you shouldn't be too disappointed, best game on the site IMHO rubber bullets has a copy floating around the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.