What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

There is the idol star boss or whatever that is.
There are multiple idol stars, no? Each gives you different skill after you defeat her.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are multiple idol stars, no? Each gives you different skill after you defeat her.
Those are random spawns and there is a total of 14 of those girls, I updated my save at top of the page if interested if you want to go for them I would recomend playing the middle slot machine until you get 14 tickets, then play the third and get a ticket you dont have then save, if you get a copy reload (rinse and repeat). The bosses are located midnight in 3rd day at the forest, they are very hard since they hit hard and debuff you making you lose a fixed amount of hp and mp every round, have tried 2 accesories but none of them worked negating the debuff.

All saves work for recent versions if they are after 1.0, if it is before the farm work patch it will not work, I've been playing on a 1.04 save just fine all the way though 1.12 version.

Has someone been able to defeat the bosses in forest at midnight?, second one its just way too much for me

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is the idol star boss or whatever that is.
Yeah thats fine but is there any more sex? I don't recall being able to get fucked by anything other than the orc, wolf, kid, pig, horse and the pervert.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah thats fine but is there any more sex? I don't recall being able to get fucked by anything other than the orc, wolf, kid, pig, horse and the pervert.
The interface says horse is the last captureable creature.
Baring another human that is not captureable I don't think the are any new fuckable creatures.
Their might be new scenes though for characters rather then creatures.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All saves work for recent versions if they are after 1.0, if it is before the farm work patch it will not work, I've been playing on a 1.04 save just fine all the way though 1.12 version.

Has someone been able to defeat the bosses in forest at midnight?, second one its just way too much for me
Yes, the problem is to people playing since before 1.00, like me :p.
I suppose there is a way to put the code needed for the game not crash when you go to sleep.

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

It seems that the ver1.13 is out but i can't find it. Someone have a link ?
Thank you.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, the problem is to people playing since before 1.00, like me :p.
I suppose there is a way to put the code needed for the game not crash when you go to sleep.
The problem is that not only the farm was introduced, parts of the game before it were tweaked, as an example now you can only sell food after you get a notification in your mail box, instead of talking directly with the wife of the owner of armor shop, I would say you are better of starting again or getting a save rather than navigating through switches figuring what should be on and what not.

As for the v1.13 machine translation isnt acurate but i think its buggy and buta will realease v1.14 soon to fix it, I'll stay with v1.12 till then.

monarch92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

V1.16 is release, you can download on his skydrive

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,
I didn't play the game since ver0.913 so if someone can make a resum of the change it would help me a lot.
I noticed that the middle door in the 3rd area is open with a merchant in it but i have no idea about what he do and there are the bp point systeme that I don't understand.
Thank you for you're help.

edit : I don't know if it's specific to the ver1.16 but i got a bug with the birth of orc.

Last edited:

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,
I didn't play the game since ver0.913 so if someone can make a resum of the change it would help me a lot.
I noticed that the middle door in the 3rd area is open with a merchant in it but i have no idea about what he do and there are the bp point systeme that I don't understand.
Thank you for you're help.

edit : I don't know if it's specific to the ver1.16 but i got a bug with the birth of orc.
So new stuff there is only 1 H-scene (adult blow job) which you have to do a lot of stuff to get it. First you have to be able to sell food then while selling food you have to talk with a green haired guy twice to enable selling breast milk food at midnight, if you been selling lots of dvd you will also unlock selling dvds at midnight which is what you want, then when selling dvds at midnight you'll need to have tissues you can get them at center house of residential block (first option from guy), then when selling dvds you need to have nicholas A or S grade film and sell it to the green haired guy (need to be done twice to have the scene).

Other than that there are places to work at and get money instead of just selling dvds, you can start working right away at armory shop and general shop, and selling tissues (can sell tissues by checking the board at the squares), you unlock day care after having enough children, can also work at farm making contracts with others.

You can now get fully equipped last slots are for a farm tool that help you with farm related stuff or work like drecreasing the amount of BP that takes every time you work at something, and an accessory which will help you with combat stuff depending on what you decide to make. You obtain farm tools with certain contracts with other farms and accessory maker is given to you by armor shop owner after god know what because by the point he gave it to me i've already maxed everything.

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just use the skydrive link, makes life sooooooo much easier...........:)!

skydrive.live.com/?cid=1517e047c5b2b7e5&id=1517E047C5B2B7E5%21108&authkey=!AODYhp_0yH4MJ_s

Last edited:

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So new stuff there is only 1 H-scene (adult blow job) which you have to do a lot of stuff to get it. First you have to be able to sell food then while selling food you have to talk with a green haired guy twice to enable selling breast milk food at midnight, if you been selling lots of dvd you will also unlock selling dvds at midnight which is what you want, then when selling dvds at midnight you'll need to have tissues you can get them at center house of residential block (first option from guy), then when selling dvds you need to have nicholas A or S grade film and sell it to the green haired guy (need to be done twice to have the scene).

Other than that there are places to work at and get money instead of just selling dvds, you can start working right away at armory shop and general shop, and selling tissues (can sell tissues by checking the board at the squares), you unlock day care after having enough children, can also work at farm making contracts with others.

You can now get fully equipped last slots are for a farm tool that help you with farm related stuff or work like drecreasing the amount of BP that takes every time you work at something, and an accessory which will help you with combat stuff depending on what you decide to make. You obtain farm tools with certain contracts with other farms and accessory maker is given to you by armor shop owner after god know what because by the point he gave it to me i've already maxed everything.
thank you for you're help ^^

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anywhere other than exhentai where I can access the CGs? Thanks ;)

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone has the save file at the beginning of the latest version with the censor bar removed?
thanks in advance(i'll +rep u for sure)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone has the save file at the beginning of the latest version with the censor bar removed?
thanks in advance(i'll +rep u for sure)
Just use sgedit and turn switch 98 to the turn setting

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey ver. 1.21 is out!:):

skydrive.live.com/?cid=1517e047c5b2b7e5&id=1517E047C5B2B7E5%21108&authkey=!AODYhp_0yH4MJ_s

wyrmlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey ver. 1.21 is out!:):

Any change?