What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

I'm updating the wiki bit by bit. Was editing painting locations and some illustrations. Someone needs to list the ff:

1. Golden Old Coin Locations (preferably with rooms since dungeons have many chests)
2. Tablet of History locations (same as above)
3. Quest list (I'll probably add this later)
4. Envelope locations (the ones on the floor with illustrations)

@Ravinius: I just lost to Richter in Blackeagle Fort in Eastern Version and no scene popped up.

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the envelope locations would fall under Artwork. but I'll start a new page for those others right now.

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, guess I'm a bona fide idiot. I can't figure out how to steal that goddamn jewel in Rockguard.

and I spent like an hour agonizing over if Farah's rape negatively affected my game.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Farah's rape does NOT affect the Good/Evil counter

To get the Jewel in Rockgard, just stand near it and wait for the guards to look away (takes around 20 sec or so.) When they do, press Enter.

Freduardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make sure both the guards are looking the other way when you snag the jewel (the top one looking up and the bottom one looking down at the same time)

It's really difficult for anybody to rape Farah in this universe since she is pretty much up for anything. Well, except for one-on-one human p in the v. She is apparently not a fan of vanilla heterosexual sex. Odds are good there will be no negative repercussions for Farah sexing up some dudes/ladies/monsters/plants/ghosts/animated statues/what have you.

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get the Jewel in Rockgard, just stand near it and wait for the guards to look away (takes around 20 sec or so.) When they do, press Enter.
yeah, I figured that was how you got it. But for some reason, they never both look away for me. I don't know, maybe I'm just not being patient enough.

On another note, does anyone know if achievements really do anything tangible, as in yeild more scenes/dialog/pictures?

Because if not, I'm just going to go ahead and start cheating away.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of the ancient pages found in Northern Namaria in the Falls+ areas, the Frogmouth one, has it's information wrong, as it is about the sodwolf (which another ancient page already tells about) and not the frogmouth.

If anyone can contact Gabe or the site, let her know, if she doesn't already.

and the special illustrations or whatever it's called, only shows 10 pages as the max, but I'm already over 10 pages. A minor thing, as seemingly Gabe forgot to adjust this correctly for her Episode 1 game release.

Freduardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On another note, does anyone know if achievements really do anything tangible, as in yeild more scenes/dialog/pictures?

Because if not, I'm just going to go ahead and start cheating away.
At this point, I don't think so. They might once Episode II (whenever that gets released, not sure if Gabe has announced anything on that front or not) rolls out though. But honestly, the best use of the cheats right now is testing things and exploring. Once you have a full party and some decent equipment (I was happy with steel for most of the game) you can pretty much go as far as you want in the game.

Anyway, you'll probably want a non-cheat-flagged saved game when you get to Egypt or wherever for Episode II.

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At this point, I don't think so. They might once Episode II (whenever that gets released, not sure if Gabe has announced anything on that front or not) rolls out though. But honestly, the best use of the cheats right now is testing things and exploring. Once you have a full party and some decent equipment (I was happy with steel for most of the game) you can pretty much go as far as you want in the game.

Anyway, you'll probably want a non-cheat-flagged saved game when you get to Egypt or wherever for Episode II.
okay then, when episode II finally comes out I'll revisit the game and make myself a clean file.

Until then, CHEATIN' TIME.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are the scenes from the echo forest, esclusive to the echo forest, or do you think you can get a scene for each "Stronger Monster"

for example:

"Normal Monsters" (NMs): Firewolves

"Stronger Monsters" (SMs): Sodwolves: I'm not quite sure how many you need to kill for these to appear (on certain firewolf roaming monsters, they become sodwolves when battling them), I hope it's not an accumulating counter (kill 1 firewolf, kill 10 firewolves, kill 30 firewolves, etc). I've only encountered 2-3 sodwolf battles only so far, each in a different location and of a certain roaming firewolf in that location. These SMs give more rare drops, for example the sodwolf drops the wolf fur. But, I have no idea how accurate any of this is, if someone could figure out how these exactly work, I'd be appreciative.

Legendary Monsters (LMs): Wulfstein Sodwolf LM (or whatever his name is). appears at a set location (and probably day-night specific time too) after you kill ~20 of the correct NMs.

so, anyways, here's my possible idea...

do you think that you can lose to each SM, for a scene with Farah (or whoever), or is it exclusively only the two types of monsters in echo forest?

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and the special illustrations or whatever it's called, only shows 10 pages as the max, but I'm already over 10 pages. A minor thing, as seemingly Gabe forgot to adjust this correctly for her Episode 1 game release.
What do you mean? Do you mean the CGI images? You have more than ten pages worth?! How the... How many tablets of History do you have (or did you cheat?) And besides, I only counted 9 pages. I have 16 tablets in one save and 19 in another (a save I downloaded) and they both only have 3 pages worth.

Also, pretty sure rare monsters are just random (I don't think there's a counter, but killing monsters does help). As for whether they have scenes or not is too damn hard to figure out.. Would take a long while. So far the only ones guaranteed are Oniquines in Echo Woods at night (west version) and Giganto Brutus in Temple of Moon (rare version of Giga Lardo; east version).

Also, there's no prob with the Frogmouth description. That happens sometimes in the Notebook (it showing the info of a diff enemy than selected.) To fix, just press Enter.

NOTE: I completed the quest list in the wiki (needs minor editing though). Am slowly updating the collectibles section. Assist me when you can, but be sure to be as detailed as possible for locations.

FORGOT TO ASK: In Shaabera Tavern, a woman mentions that the Distant Wagon Service ain't really safe... People should test if anything can happen.

Last edited:

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is strange. I'm in Totville, I go to the tavern, but Iliona won't "be missing" (for the gift event). Anyone know why?

EDIT: Okay, was able to get it. Maybe there are certain condition. I was able to get it AFTER I cleared Temple of Sun. Also, when I couldn't get it, she was level 17. I got it when she was level 20, so it's either dependent on how far you are ingame or how high her level is.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ya, the ancient pages corrected itself. Still Gabe might want to look into it.

Also, I notice that once you're in Northern Namaria, when you like on a desk you already searched, the screen seems to be moved to the right and thus a bit offscreen when it makes the comment that you already searched there. Also, and/or your portrait+text is on the right side, where I think in Southern Namaria it is on the left side with the screen correctly centered.

this is obviously not a big deal at all, but it might be something Gabe might want to correct or at least look into, if this is indeed an error or mistake or bug or whatever.

--------------------------------------------

Just noticed this just now... (and I didn't have it too long ago... unfortunately I don't know what caused it, argh).

I have 2 "Not Used" items in my inventory (after my 2 Legendary Maps items and before my Bronze items)... was this something I got, or did two of some items get switched... is this an error or a bug or something else?

----------------------------------------------

here's some of my stuff, thus far (I'm still exploring Northern Namaria):

[Western Version, Light Hero]

16 Illustration items
12 Table of History items
24 Ancient Pages items
5 Golden Old Coins items (I opened 3 red chests so far)
2 Legendary Maps items
5 Wild Rabbits items (I did the 1st Alchemist Quest only so far)
1 Shadow Rabbit items (I did the 1st Alchemist Quest only so far)
5 Wood Squirrels items (I did the 1st Alchemist Quest only so far)
2 Grey Mouse items (I did the 1st Alchemist Quest only so far)
3 Water Toads items (I did the 1st Alchemist Quest only so far)
3 Silver Toad items (I did the 1st Alchemist Quest only so far)
1 Ring of Agility item
1 Childhood Necklace item
1 Wind Armor item
2 Fire Armors items
1 Practise Cutlass item
1 Floodwave Club item
1 Earth Rod item
1 Lightning Mace item
1 Thunder Mace item
1 Ice Gun item
1 Fire Cutlass item
1 Ceremonial Cutlass
1 Treasure Map 01 item
1 Treasure Map 02 item
1 Magical Growth item
1 Magical Shrink item
1 Mega Magical Growth item
1 Mega Magical Shrink item
1 Slave Pass item
1 Captain's Key item
2 "Not Used" items = ??????????????????
1 Crystal Fragment item
1 Jewel of Monsters item
1 Ribbon of Speech item
1 Cape of Truth item
1 Coin of Saving item
1 Necklace of Charity item
1 Bandana of the Unseen item
1 Mask of Disguise item
1 Novice Lockpick item
1 Deed to Greenfield item
(getting tired... if want the rest of list, I can provide later)

Collections item:

Illustrations:

Illustrations Unlocked: 16/78
Hentai Discovered: 4/10
Painting Collected: 10/17
Art Chest Opened: 3/10
Lost Illustrations Found: 16/10 (Here's what I was talking about)
Special Gallery Unlocked: 2/9

Monsters:

Legendary Defeated: 6/50
Ultimas Defeated: 0/10
Ancient Pages: 24/70

Misc:

Game Progress: 15%
Quests Completed: 22/50
Crystal Activated: 10/20
Tablet of History: 12/45

(and again I'm getting tired, this is good enough for now, I think)

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting annoyed with this game. Some stuff just doesn't work. The Horseman Gabe scene for instance. I've tried changing screens dozens of times. Walking to town an sleeping until morning then coming back. The cat girl never leaves.
Have you got conversation with Farah about her stallion son? It looks like this is a trigger for the last scene with Gabe.
I also found layla in Redsteed Castle place. People here say you should be able to give her the Toy Soldier gift. But there is never an option to do so for me. My character just says some stuff to cheer her up an then conversation over.
My feeling is that you need to complete storyline first to get encounter with Layla/Latex/Iliona after you talked to Milana in harbor city.

And my comment about walking through the game for anyone who doesn't like to grind mobs: just buy pickaxe and go through the whole map from Sanctus to Shaabera without killing any mobs at all, but collecting everything from boxes/furniture/etc and mining minerals. Also it worth to do simple local quests. At the end you have enough resourses and money to craft several top guns and armor pieces in Shaabera. And with all crystalls activated it is much easier to complete storyline and zombie quests.

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About gift giving when I was checking the data I noticed that your only able to give a gift once relationship meter hits a certain value. I later check for exact values and post it so someone could upadte the wiki with it. Also it seems that you have to be past some story elements (for me it was certainly Blackeagle fortress but I saw comments on hf that you only need nabonaga gauntlets)

I'll also check the location of treasure map 4 since it's pretty easy to find.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone post a picture comparison of some difference in East vs West version?

.- . kinda late to this one (had other things piled up to take care of first) but a quick run through of the first few minutes didn't show anything noticable between the two so I'd like to know how far I have to go in to tell (and how different they are)

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^The only differences are the eroscenes.

Where IS treasure map 4? I never got it in any of my saves.

Anyway, I beat my second playthrough, so here are some things I'm pretty sure of:
As of right now, the wiki has the list of all the paintings you can obtain in Episode 1. (Unless there are some that we just can't seem to find)
There are 19 Tablets of History in Episode 1.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@2r1n:
Necklace is located in the first floor of Kai's house (as in HOUSE. Not mansion. The one East of Resteed). It's on the table ("talk" to it then you'll be asked to input your cheat) Pretty sure that if you cheat you can't save though. The Gabe cheat is the only exception I'm guessing...
Crap, i'm blind :) It's funny that I've managed to find random "ultra secret" spot with Gabe's disclaimer myself, but missed the necklace right in front of me :)
When you use grow/shrink pills, you don't SEE any effect on your sprite. And you have to use more than one (you only need to buy once, then you can use multiple times.) Use it enough times and Kai will make a comment saying there'll be no more effect (Stuff like "I won't fit in my pants if I take more, etc.")
Yeah, it takes exactly 15 times to pump your pride to the limit.

celo13

Reputation score

hey guys, i've done pretty much everything i could and its getting kinda boring now... so could someone plz post the save editor or the link to it cuz i cant seem to find it.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Crap, i'm blind :) It's funny that I've managed to find random "ultra secret" spot with Gabe's disclaimer myself, but missed the necklace right in front of me :)

Yeah, it takes exactly 15 times to pump your pride to the limit.
Wait, where is that spot???
Also, it ain't really 15.. In fact, I'm really confused with how Growths and Shrinks work. From "normal" I used 5 Growths to reach the "Won't fit my pants anymore" comment. Then from there it took me 20+ shrinks to get the "It might disappear" comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.