What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Nope, no fanfare, no nothing. Not even a uplifting jingle, really hate that the game only seems to care when you roll a plat or a black.
Not even black unit has different treatment. Heck, Nanaly is not even has AW portrait yet.

Art is surely not this game selling point.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't want to say it until I nearly completed her to jynx it, but I've nearly completed the Samurai chick (To my preference) without spending any crystals on her. 6/10 and -4 cost. By far my best luck ever in an event, couldn't have been at a better time. She's already pretty useful at that level.

Just saw her AW stats:
Lv90
HP: 2470 (+456)
Attack: 641
Defense: 343

Daaaamnnnn, not bad. She does have power attack (surprise, so continues HP affection + power attack trend) so her attack speed is down but eh, she hits 3 enemies at a time and has pretty insane HP/defense to actually survive them for a while. I may use her. Yeah her skill is gimmicky but who says you even need to use it? She seems pretty dang solid even without it.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is a web game so the problem may occurt because of your browser. Try update your browser that you use to play Aegis to the latest version.

Additionally, Chrome is quite buggy these day. I used chrome and it costantly froze.
Unfortunately I am using aegis application for android so it is not chrome fault. I don'tdon't believe in connection fail since crash happend every time in same moment of game. Thanks anyway, atleast you tried to help (clearing cache did not change the situation neither)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

newbie question of the day : how to CC ?

..yeah I know it was asked a 1000 times and answered 1000 times...

but for whatever reason I still managed to fail it somehow..

tried to CC my lv30+ silver archer with 2x iron archer + silver archer + silver fairy -> ended up with my archer eating them for exp and nothing else happening -> thought there's probably another menu where I should be doing this but I can't find it if there is one.. guess this means i'm either doing something wrong or i'm just blind.. halp pls ?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

newbie question of the day : how to CC ?

..yeah I know it was asked a 1000 times and answered 1000 times...

but for whatever reason I still managed to fail it somehow..

tried to CC my lv30+ silver archer with 2x iron archer + silver archer + silver fairy -> ended up with my archer eating them for exp and nothing else happening -> thought there's probably another menu where I should be doing this but I can't find it if there is one.. guess this means i'm either doing something wrong or i'm just blind.. halp pls ?
It's a good thing you failed, don't CC at 30. You should almost always wait until they're maxed at level 50 before ccing them, unless you desperately need a disposable silver unit to clear an event in time. You'll be ditching any units you don't 50 CC pretty quickly because they'll be too weak for end game stuff. Level 40 isn't as bad but you should really aim for 50. Iron/bronze units can get a unit to 40 very quickly and even 50 isn't too hard with half a dozen silver fairies.

Go to the 4th icon from the left on the bottom menu that looks like a table or pillars, brings you to the gacha menu. The 2nd red button from the left near the top is the CC menu.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On seesawiki you have exp chart which I can't link you .___. It's somewhere down on left column, called: ユニット経験値表 (but better use auto-translator at your browser). I am too low on posts and can't link anything .__. (5 more!).

Also: keep in mind than you've got more exp when you're eating boys. Silver guy lvl 1 will give you 300 EXP while silver girl same lvl only 150 EXP. For every +1 lvl you get +7 EXP.

At lvl 40 you can feed your SILVER girl with platinum armor + 3 silver fairies. That's exact amout of EXP to make her lvl 50 in one move.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Unfortunately I am using aegis application for android so it is not chrome fault. I don'tdon't believe in connection fail since crash happend every time in same moment of game. Thanks anyway, atleast you tried to help (clearing cache did not change the situation neither)
i got that once when tried playing Aegis on my old smartphone. I crashed whener i start doing a mission.
I switched to my Tablet and it work fine until tried to raise the girl affection.

from what i am undetstand, it happened because the Android version is full of bug. At the current version i can raise affection the girl when playing on my tablet.

Also if your device does not have enough RAM, the game also crash ( that is from my experience).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since I need 9 platinum fairies (only have 5) to awaken Belinda, I decided to awaken Mehlis into an Arch Mage (despite her being a trainee magician for eternity). Though, I'll have to reach the last Prince rank, and raise Mehlis to nearly level 80 before she can reach the 700 damage barrier like Noel.

Raised Claudia to level 50, so I'm going to try the god-tier map as soon as I'm done with Mehlis's rehabilitation. Hopefully, the higher cost of my lord witches and soldier chief doesn't mess things up for me.

@Anelai:
I tried checking the bug report thread for the Android-version, but no one has reported your bug yet, so there's a chance they might not fix it or send an apology crystal during the next maintenance. The only report on the 50/5 map so far is someone (galxys5 Andoroid4.4.2) who generates an error as soon as they load the map that forces their application to close.

The closet I've experienced to that sort of bug was when an event map will hang, and there's nothing you can do to fix it other than reload the application and try again (I forget if it was due to activating a skill against the event boss, or something else).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Arisato: I am using samsung galaxy tab 3 (I even do not try to install it on my crap phone @@). My game sometimes crashes because of RAM (when I have too many aplications running) but only when loading map (never during it). This time (Momji event) crash occured always in same time during a game (map 50/5) and between crashes I tried: rebooting my tab, clearing cashe, even rebooting my router ._. I hoped that someone else got same bug (which means something else sucks, not my tab...), but probably i am the only idiot playing 29% drop map :<

EDIT:
I've just made 50/5 without any more crashes, which probably means that my samsung is just envious princess -_-.

EDIT2:
Thanks Petite! I hoped someone got similar bug so they may give us at least apology crystal.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Raised Claudia to level 50, so I'm going to try the god-tier map as soon as I'm done with Mehlis's rehabilitation. Hopefully, the higher cost of my lord witches and soldier chief doesn't mess things up for me.
Fear not. This event god-tier map is way easier than last event 70/7 map. Event my team can 2 stars it ( i keep forgot to retreat ranged unit that being target by Ghost Oni).

crow_mw

Reputation score

I did 100/2 using Dragonpaladin strategy and it wasn't hard at all.

arisato minato

Reputation score

@Fruit: But getting silver to 50 is not an easy feat and it costly as hell, at least 200k gold is needed to lv a silver unit from scratch to 50 with only lv 3 hector.
Also some units are worth getting cc ealier.

Example is Silver soldier Phylis, she is good as early blocker again initial rush and come with reinforcement I so she can be easily swap to another unit if you did not have anything better in the early game.

Daniela also a good unit for early cc since her Strengthen I should be able to make up for some loss of attack due to 30 cced.

Later you can use your 30cced silver as AW fooder for more powerful unit.

The one that i think must be 50cced are HA, healer, witch and mage since these are all stample units that are hardly got any better replacement from recent event.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I suspected, the cost of my lord witches caused problems during the initial rush with black wolves on the god-tier map, forcing me to retreat Aria because I couldn't get my healer out in time to help her for 2-stars. 2nd trip, I switched Belinda with Nanaly, and had her kill everything with her quad shot...

Daniela also a good unit for early cc since her Strengthen I should be able to make up for some loss of attack due to 30 cced.
I did a 30CC Daniella, and she was holding me back from being able to properly do a lot of maps until I made a proper 50CC Daniella. I consider the decision to class-change her early to be the biggest mistake I made in this game. Strengthen I's 1.1x multiplier doesn't do much, since her base stats are low, and raising a 30CC Daniella's skill level is a waste of silver units (if you're going to feed her Clave, Mortimer, and other copies of Daniella, you might as well use those units to level her up to level 50).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah just because it's hard to do, doesn't mean it's bad. The only early CC I've ever done was a healer (40) because I needed the range increase to finish a clear event. Afterwards I pretty much immediately tried to shelf her and eventually fed her to someone else for being useless. So you can make units that may only be useful for a few weeks or you can make units you'll use the rest of the game (Most silvers are great endgame because low cost). In the end, which is a better use of time? Most likely you'll eventually do what Petite had to do and remake her at 50 CC.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, some units gain a lot from just cc, like archers and healers so it may be worth cc early just for the additional range and use them as food later on. You waste 1 silver but if u play slowly, it pays off.

............ 50% my ASSSSSSSSSSSS ....................
Got only 2 Momiji from 8 runs.......

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@TieSKey, maybe start doing 50/5 map. Looks like it has higher drop @@

Ok, no more joking, I have similar problem. On map 50/5 I have higher drop for Misha (10%) than for Momji (29%). :/

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Update on the 18th between 10:00~16:00:
-Emergency Mission "Oni-dwelling Swordsman" Ends.
-500,000 Registered Users and DMM Games TGS Exhibition Sacred Crystal Present.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changes.
-New Story Missions Added.
-Function to Select Multiple Units During Synthesis Added.
-Function to Select Multiple Units During Retirement Added.
-Adjustments for Certain Story Missions.
-Stamina Cost for Certain Missions Decreased.
-Initial Level for Certain Units in Story Missions Increased.
-Rebalancing of Certain Units' Stats.

In case no one noticed, this is going to be a longer maintenance than normal, so be ready for that. Also, considering that this is going to be a big update, I wouldn't recommend cutting it close with your stamina/charisma, since there's always a chance things will go to hell like they did during the post-Sorano event.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Update on the 18th between 10:00~16:00:
-Emergency Mission "Oni-dwelling Swordsman" Ends.
-500,000 Registered Users and DMM Games TGS Exhibition Sacred Crystal Present.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changes.
-New Story Missions Added.
-Function to Select Multiple Units During Synthesis Added.
-Function to Select Multiple Units During Retirement Added.
-Adjustments for Certain Story Missions.
-Stamina Cost for Certain Story Missions Decreased.
-Initial Level for Certain Units in Story Missions Increased.
-Rebalancing of Certain Units' Stats.
Thanks. Replacing of unit stats sounds a little scary but let's hope it's mostly buffs to lesser used units. It's so hard to weaken existing characters because it would upset many players, so I actually believe it'll be mostly buffs. Not like it's a pvp game that requires proper balance after all, just gotta keep players happy. Finally multiple synthesis and sell options, whoooo. New Story Missions should be nice as well.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What fun happend during this post-Sorano event?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What fun happend during this post-Sorano event?
If memory serves, game was down for like a day, was pretty brutal. I think we ended up with at least 3 crystals for compensation. You can probably go back and check in this thread for more details. Her release was at 2014/05/31 time apparently (From wiki).

Edit: Ah I checked it

The fun starts at around page 138. Half a dozen emergency maintenances, massive rollback, we couldn't get a lot of the rewards from the Sorano event for quite a while, etc, etc. Oh we got 10 crystals for compensation by the end of it. People lost gacha rolls and such and there was a lot of problems with money stuffs. Biggest blowup Aegis has ever had.

To be fair, that was also the biggest patch we ever had, I don't think this one is quite as severe. How bad could changing some stats on units go? (I'm trying to jynx us here for free crystal compensation, cough cough, lols). Aegis almost always compensates its players well for problems, they're really good about that so it's hard to be mad about any downtime. The only problem I really remember is the Anya event. Now we get a 2nd chance at that after like half a year but it's quite costly and Anya isn't as strong as she used to be.

Last edited: