What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

CodeRed released their latest game. Seems rather small and similar in gameplay to the previous title where you combine stuff to progress further.

Wish they'd stick to more "regular" hrpgmaker games.
the link for that is 1 page back, i even uploaded the CG set.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone tried out 魔!魔!クエスト yet? It came out yesterday I think. The demo was pretty fun; can't wait to find the full version.

/product_id/RJ108763

Sorry, not enough posts yet to link url's.
any time you see the green words and shield it means its piracy protected. you will almost never see those games get cracked.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the link for that is 1 page back, i even uploaded the CG set.
Sorry for stealing your thunder then.

In other news, a month old event- TechnoBrake updated his newest work in progress with 2 videos-
Looks good.

Has anyone tried out 魔!魔!クエスト yet? It came out yesterday I think. The demo was pretty fun; can't wait to find the full version.

/product_id/RJ108763

Sorry, not enough posts yet to link url's.

Arts is good but again, no sounds in hscenes. Why do they bother with protection when they can't even be arsed to incorporate such basic features is beyond me.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that looks alot better from his last game i played. with the white outfit and purple eyes / hair.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't know how good of an idea it is to put drm protection on your first game. I know this is why demos exist but I feel like demos don't really tell you much about an h rpg maker game except its gameplay which wouldn't help since they are all very similar. I have played games where the most exciting parts were in the demo and rest was boring. Also a lot of the good rpg maker games get praised for the detail they put into the game such as multiple and variable events which aren't shown in demos. I feel like the first game is a demo of the author's talent and after playing it, I would feel like purchasing the game and the ones after to support the author because that is practically how the music industry works nowadays.

I know what I'm saying makes it sound like piracy is a good thing but in some aspects it really helps new artists' or authors' work become more well known.
Well anyways sorry for making it sound like I'm supporting piracy.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In other news, a month old event- TechnoBrake updated his newest work in progress with 2 videos-
Looks good.
Thanks for reminding me TB had a new game in the works.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it feels like it been ages since we had an game in which the heroine doesnt go all slutty in the mayority of the scenes :(

dalord81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was just wondering if anyone as a walkthrough for アイリ-孤島の少女たち-. Been having a hard time finding everything and understanding it.

darkkrusty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey peeps, it may of been posted already. but is there a Translation of Anniequest? I played saki and liked it, and im sure there is another one?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey peeps, it may of been posted already. but is there a Translation of Anniequest? I played saki and liked it, and im sure there is another one?
Nope, I might do it someday, but to be honest Saki and TwinQuest was the best game he released , not that AnnieQuest was bad, it's just dated now.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks good.
o_O oh, he finally put in mid-combat rape, even a 'you're pregnant (now)' announcement.

Hopefully he turns down on the grind though, never really enjoy those random jump in enemy levels that force you to grind money to buy new equipment and/or grind for levels.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New RPG Announced.

Seems interesting. Trial.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Seem to be side scrolling action game.

This group tend to shift the gameplay style around a bit, but at least the art is decent.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seem to be side scrolling action game.

This group tend to shift the gameplay style around a bit, but at least the art is decent.
Tried it. It's mostly reverse-rape on futa-girls but the whole game could be interesting.

kiwanch_gamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ099964.html

Anyone has a working link for full game? :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since no one posted it

what? it's rpgm game sure it might look and play like a vn but that changes nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.