What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone remember Viocide? That one metroidvania vore game? That was 5 and a half years ago. Good news is that the people who made it, Studio Xi, are not dead, and they're coming out with a new game called ViotoXica. It's only been announced on their dlsite blog and their twitter. (you can find their twitter at the bottom of this link)

Bad news is that it's not on the dlsite yet, I couldn't find any mention of a release date, and there is no demo either. You can find some teaser pictures on that link above and on their twitter. Like last time, it seems this will be a 2D sidescrolling action RPG game heavily focused, if not purely, on vore. You can upgrade yourself with equipment, finding powerups throughout the map, and also by leveling up by defeating enemies. An enemy can grab you for a vore animation, but if it pulls you in all the way, it's a Game Over, regardless of health.
I really liked playing Viocide, and now this announcement is getting me all hyped up for just the demo.
EDIT: The demo's out, and the estimated release date is the later half of this month.

EDIT ver2: IT'S OUT!

Last edited:

Mikewind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

Oh my that looks amazing. Glad to hear they're still active

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

O.O

Holy Dorittos! I was 100% sure this company was long gone. These guys are the masters of Necromancy XD
I'm so happy they are back and bringing such lovely gifts :3

*Buys ticket for hype train*

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really happy to see Xi still alive. Viocide was one of my favorites but it was a little bit short. I hope this game will be longer than it.

On another note, the music in Xi games were great. Looking forward for this one.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is incredibly unexpected, but damn if I'm not excited.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm really happy to see Xi still alive. Viocide was one of my favorites but it was a little bit short. I hope this game will be longer than it.

On another note, the music in Xi games were great. Looking forward for this one.
While reading through their blog (or google translating it, but whatever) I came across these paragraphs.
Regular text
とにかく、広いマップ!
マップがすごく広くなりました。
前作は150ステージくらいだったと思うですけど(うろ覚え)
今作は340ステージ以上あります。
普通に迷うと思うんで、マップ表示機能が付きました。
これでも一部

当然敵も増えた!
前作よりも若干ですが増えてます。
種類も多彩になりました。

Translated
Anyway, wide map!
Map is now very widely.
But previous work is I think I was about 150 stage (faint memory)
Now his There are over 340 stage.
Nde I think that normally get lost, now has a map display function.
Some even this

Of course the enemy also has increased!
It is slightly larger than its predecessor, but has been increasing.
Type now also colorful.
It looks like the map size for the game has more than doubled, and there's more enemies than before, and it seems to be increasing too. I really can't wait for this game now.
But yeah, I'm constantly checking their blog daily, so I'll see if anything changes in the future.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

While reading through their blog (or google translating it, but whatever) I came across these paragraphs.
Regular text
とにかく、広いマップ!
マップがすごく広くなりました。
前作は150ステージくらいだったと思うですけど(うろ覚え)
今作は340ステージ以上あります。
普通に迷うと思うんで、マップ表示機能が付きました。
これでも一部

当然敵も増えた!
前作よりも若干ですが増えてます。
種類も多彩になりました。

Translated
Anyway, wide map!
Map is now very widely.
But previous work is I think I was about 150 stage (faint memory)
Now his There are over 340 stage.
Nde I think that normally get lost, now has a map display function.
Some even this

Of course the enemy also has increased!
It is slightly larger than its predecessor, but has been increasing.
Type now also colorful.
It looks like the map size for the game has more than doubled, and there's more enemies than before, and it seems to be increasing too. I really can't wait for this game now.
But yeah, I'm constantly checking their blog daily, so I'll see if anything changes in the future.
Hypness increases!

Red alert Spoiler!

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a really short video on their twitter now. It's just showing off attacks and moving around, and there's also a few enemies in there too. The player doesn't get hurt in the video, but if you wanted to know what the gameplay looks like, it's a good teaser.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gameplay looks fluid. can't wait.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

While I was watching the video I was about to say:
"Wow they sure did improve they're graphics and art"

Then I noticed on the blog that they are using Unity 6.
Bam! Instant Jaw Breaker lol!

comradered

Reputation score

Maaaaan, I've given up hope of Xi ever resurfacing. And now this.

Between this and Quiet Girls, I think I'm set...for half a year, anyway.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks interesting. I'll keep an eye out for this.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's gonna be all vore again right?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

It's gonna be all vore again right?
There will definitely be a lot of it, going by previews so far, but hard to say whether there will be anything else or not. Before VARPG, their games were more generally H.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nothing major, but on their twitter, they posted a short video preview of a game over animation, if you want to check it out. It's of a frog with googly eyes on it.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems like they've updated their blog and twitter again. Both sites talk about the same thing, so you only really have to check one. This time, it's just showing off the attacks the character can do. There's 4 different mana attacks that you can have. Normal, Fire, Ice, and Lightning. It also talks about how you can use it for melee and ranged shots, and you can charge and combo them, but I'm assuming we all kind of figured that already.

tl;dr - Just showing off more features and teaser pictures. No release date yet.

Reputation score

I wonder what's in her tail bulge thingy. It couldn't possibly be the main girl.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting. Can't wait to play the game when it released.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder what's in her tail bulge thingy. It couldn't possibly be the main girl.
The left one is Succubus from the Viocide series before, the bulge is the heroine that got eaten (vore) from the tail, (yup it's her tail that eat her). The right one is the new version thou.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's the new main girl
It's the author showing comparasion/improvement from his last game to his current game.