What's new

RPG [Blue Mad Diode] BLOOD RUSH (RJ176090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Title

BLOOD RUSH

Site

Link

check on page 5, first post :)

WARNING: Contains gore.

It's an RPGMaker MV game, and, after testing the demo, it would look like there's animation in the scenes. It looks like you play some kind of cop/detective?

There are in battle sexy scenes, and battle is animated.

Also, there is a possibility to skip text with CTRL *-* Anyways, I hope that all the scenes won't contain gore, because the game looks really fun to play!

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176090] BLOOD RUSH

The circle which made Depravia? Expect gore in the form of dismemberment and worse.

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The circle which made Depravia? Expect gore in the form of dismemberment and worse.
Well, intro scene seems to contain skull fucking. Unsure, since I skipped it when I saw the dick going too close to the eye socket xD

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, intro scene seems to contain skull fucking. Unsure, since I skipped it when I saw the dick going too close to the eye socket xD
I was kinda interested then fucked right off at eye socket haha.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wow, he look promising, hope he will not be "too" gore, not really my taste o_O, but i like the gameplay so far
surely buy, that will depend on the amout of gore in final :x...

and RPGMakerMVGame patcher work on it, default option for this one too :D

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used to hate gore...but after I keep looking over and over at it...I find soulless eyes and tattered bodies to be arousing... but I didn't find any thing arousing in lump of meat with mosaic thought...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you guys didn't skip

some info: it is now 10 years later. her right purple eye is a fake to replace the right one that was taken.

it is only IMPLIED she got skull fucked. it never actually showed it. it was just her reliving it in her nightmare, then she wakes up.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I used to hate gore...but after I keep looking over and over at it...I find soulless eyes and tattered bodies to be arousing... but I didn't find any thing arousing in lump of meat with mosaic thought...
Gore can be good/bad.
I myself mostly hate gore but a little here and there is fine, having too much will likely hurt itself more.
Movie like (hills have eyes) are good Gore.
And Movie like (Saw3 onward) are bad Gore.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if u don't like gore, this game isn't for you. I found a scene with a meat grinder.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you get into the jail area how do you proceed?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After you get into the jail area how do you proceed?
Hidden passageways in the vertical walls. You will notice the first one because it has blood on the floor going through the walls. Got me confused at first as well.

Anyone know what you do after you beat the first area and meet the nurse? I was thinking it might just be the end of the demo but I thought there might be something that told me that.
Nope nvm found it. There is a TINY segment under the bridge that just immediately ends the demo.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It seems the girl in the opening was the main character 10 years ago who got her eye yanked, hence why she has a different coloured eye cause it's a fake one.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Curious, are the in-combat scenes limited to groping and punching? Also, not sure what to do after defeating butcher dude.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think there is nothing after that, u go to the 3rd street and go under the bridge and find a hidden switch at a brick looking pillar to open the gate. You then will meet a new character there. Also, before that but after u return to base and meet the doctor, old police guy will tell u to go kill a robot but iunno where it is and im sure he said the 3rd street too, not the robot that u find in the hideout place. Says theres strong creatures there too so im wondering where. Unless its not implemented.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems the girl in the opening was the main character 10 years ago who got her eye yanked, hence why she has a different coloured eye cause it's a fake one.
Thank you John Madden

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My reaction

its pretty good not too gore, seen much worse than this. The art is good from what i gather on the demo

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To the person who gave me negative rep saying " why redirect link " it's anonym.to, so dlsite doesn't know you came from here, you potatoe.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow, he look promising, hope he will not be "too" gore, not really my taste o_O, but i like the gameplay so far
surely buy, that will depend on the amout of gore in final :x...
yeah, let's hope.
oh well, october release... damn hype train. :(

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At the very least, it's possible that some enemies/segments will cater to things other than guro/gore. The wanted posters in the game include the pitcher plant and lamia enemies from Depravia. I expect the pitcher plant to be straight guro, but the lamia possibly hints at some Les H, and if more enemies are reused, we can hope for more H and might see some petrification even.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think there is nothing after that, u go to the 3rd street and go under the bridge and find a hidden switch at a brick looking pillar to open the gate. You then will meet a new character there. Also, before that but after u return to base and meet the doctor, old police guy will tell u to go kill a robot but iunno where it is and im sure he said the 3rd street too, not the robot that u find in the hideout place. Says theres strong creatures there too so im wondering where. Unless its not implemented.
Is the robot supposed to be that meatgrinder-thing in the first area? And is it possible to kill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.