What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Info:
The game has No game overs except some bad endings. This is a RPGmaker ace game and has standard turn based controls. The combat also has a combat rape system.

Story:
In this game, the protagonist runs into deep debt before she knew it and tries to pay it back. In the process of paying it back she gets involved in some big conspiracy.

Tips:
-There is a day and night timer when it hit 500 then it switches from day to night and night to day.
-You should check houses because there are people who have quests in them.
-There is a theft system in the game when you take stuff from peoples homes.
-You are able to change different parts of Tifa's clothes at the closet in her bedroom.
-To skip text is the "W" key.
-To remove party members press "D", then select the third option from the bottom. If the "D" menu appears and quickly disappears, press x and repeat; the UI's appearance is buggy.

Dev Site:
Dlsite:

Last edited:

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

why is the demo 768 mb, that's fucking insane

kriziz0

Reputation score

Hey,
i'm getting error after i launch the game. which tells me that my audio folder is missing some file. Do you know how to solve it ? I tryed to download it again but that doesn't help.
Thanks

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You have to set your system locale to that of Japan, because if you don't you'll get an error in extraction because your system can't figure out what the hell the characters are supposed to be displayed as.

...Actually, I'm having the same issue, I have my locale as Japanese and I even used AppLocale on 7zip, but no dice.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to get rid of your teammates? I'm assuming there is a way and I just skipped through it

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

EDIT: Alright, my google-fu let me find this . Download, then take the program that was enclosed, drag it out to the same folder that you have the demo/full game zip file downloaded to as well, then drag the zip onto the program. It may fail a few times before it gets it right, but it completely fixes all the language snafus.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what kind of a funny censorship hope the full game is not even contain or who has the low fixed XD

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow looking decent, always loved their works, such cool corruption element in every game :D

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for this news !

Downloading the demo... can't wait for full game link. I've searched on Sukebei but Nothing for the moment :(

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going from the blog, the game is being retailed at a discount from DMM at the moment because many of the scenes are not ready for official release. Like his other works, time required before a "fuller" version of the game with mostly all of the H-scenes accessible (legally or illegally).

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

what kind of a funny censorship hope the full game is not even contain or who has the low fixed XD
It's japanese law....... if you still didn't notice after all this time. Don't be a bitch you are not paying for the game anyway so why the fuck do you think you have the right to complain?
Never mind your "funny" English.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This circle is great with the mechanics.

I just hope their game isn't too buggy when they release it. I think PF+ took about 9 months to get to its condition of 1.5f and is still buggy. But then again, the author doesn't have a vested interest to keep maintaining it since most of their revenue is made in the first few months.

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

omg :eek:
i love this games from him, plus the horny combination with Final Fantasy :cool:
can not wait to play the full version :D

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does someone know if there is a way to get rid of teammates? You automatically get Cloud in the beginning and now I would like for him to go away.

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: Alright, my google-fu let me find this . Download, then take the program that was enclosed, drag it out to the same folder that you have the demo/full game zip file downloaded to as well, then drag the zip onto the program. It may fail a few times before it gets it right, but it completely fixes all the language snafus.
thank you very much for this tool, now I have no longer the region change so I can unpack it correctly :eek:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To get rid of the teammates you have to press the "D" key in and in that menu like parallel fantasy if you have 8 choices the 6th one is active only when you have teammates, cloud in this case, and you disband the party.

Also if anyone knows how to remove the death status of if it is bugged or permanent, there is a book item that tells you status effects but dont know japanese to save my life, thanks to whoever can help, interesting game indeed, also the toilet in the house its left wall is bugged you walk right through it once you go in the toilet, the shower is part of scenes to be triggered

Also there seems to be an autosave feature if anyone finds out how to disable it or remove it, apreciate the help

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn, once I start the game arrives at the "breasts animation" an error message. :mad: have to unzip it already with the attempt tool and the regional conversion. both have failed, something with the audio file does not seem to agree. :(

Does somebody has any idea? or can anyone of you the sound file upload? :)
ok i have fixed self, have just the audio files from one another and used games added thereto, seems to run first (wonders just how long) .... 2 mins later .....

great little one goes out of bed, comes the next error message ....

So if someone but can not upload the audio files, I would be really grateful

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know when the full game is released?
Already out minus scenes which are a work in progress.

Only available in dmm.jp so either buy it from the Japanese site or wait for pirates who can actually buy it and share it with others.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i dunno why its on dmm only, since my country block dmm because of loli content and other stuff on that website, dont even know why... well only choice for me now is to wait for link since i cant open dmm. :(