What's new

RPG [TechnoBrake] Leviathan (RJ183185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBrake] Leviathan

All these years... I was being lied to by those closest to me? Meh, might as well start with this game then :D

btw. unfortunately this is really the game you uploaded so if you would upload the real farting cat collection now that would be nice.
IDK what you're talking about it's a collection of farting cat videos i uploaded man. Don't know nothing about no game.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any rocks that don't need pickaxe to be picked? During tutorial my axe broke, don't have rocks to create a new one, so I can't even gather wood anymore.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any rocks that don't need pickaxe to be picked? During tutorial my axe broke, don't have rocks to create a new one, so I can't even gather wood anymore.
Go to R7
To the top right, there's a cave that has a pickaxe spawn, a few rock spawns, 2 chests, and a spring to bathe in.

Beware, the chest on the left is a mimic.

Also, once on R7, if you head West ( towards the left ) you'll find your way to O7, which has a campefire station you can use, some trees, a pond to fish at and a well to get water and drink from.

Last edited:

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also another protip:

A pickaxe can also be found at S13 ( nearish your first campfire ) in a ruined shack top right corner

Once you got a steady supply of pickaxes going from the cave in R7, you can make a good flow of axes to keep up your supply of wood as well as rocks.

You'll need these to make the hammer ( literally uses a hammer icon ) which is really IMPORTANT, you'll need hammers to repair your equipment. You don't wanna be caught bare assed by anything in the game, they'll be hitting 50's on you 'n shit.

You can repair stuff from the campfire menu, it's the 4th option down.

Also, if you're poisoned, the item with a drab green herb with 5 leaves on it that says [HP 10%] in the description is an antidote.

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

God this game is brutal, the durability system is especially a pain in the butt.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the download link :)

I hope give a littel translate^^

Also the beginning is for me since the demo a big riddle ^ ^

Grr agth work not XD.

Last edited:

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually wait a minute this might work

mega nz/

#!IQhBzKpZ!IIuWD8BJGr88jcRHETzqyOkbEb7XGYS9kwuXnrriRNM

( I'm sure you guys know how to piece this together )

Thank you for the upload,kind sir = ).

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God this game is brutal, the durability system is especially a pain in the butt.
I think the durability system is pretty neat. I just hope they update it with more sprites so as your equipment degrades, you start to see visible cracks/tears in it until it poofs.
Also would like to see her overworld sprite reflect what she's currenty wearing ( or not wearing ) for that matter. Another thing i wanna see patched up is some of the enemies need their own sprites. I know for a fact there's a wolf sprite and bird sprite, and definitely a blue wisp sprite they could use to help differentiate the random spawns.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since these haven't changed from the demo...

>Never eat/drink raw/unclean food/water unless desperate; the campfire crafting stations allow cooking food and purifying water.

>From the initial safe point, go west, and there will be a somewhat hidden cave next to the bathing spring, roughly northwest of the map; there's a free lumberjack axe, two iron mining points and several crates to get various loot from. There's also a bed, but it's unsafe.

>From the initial safe point, go west, west, west, south, and there will be a free pickaxe in a box next to a ruined house (this is the S13 map that's been written just before in this thread).

>Gathering points respawn every time one sleeps for 8 hours (6, if a Tent is installed in the safe area in question, but it's a rather steep investment early game).

>Make a fishing rod from 1x wood and 1x string ASAP; only one is needed, and it allows securing a source of food via fishing.

After securing a source of essential items it's mostly just a matter of grinding and stuff, I'd say. Repair kits now only costing 1x wood and 1x stone is a nice improvement from the initial demo where it needed cotton too...

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how does saving work in this?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone be so kind as to tell me what are all these options when you start the game, i would appreciate it greatly

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone be so kind as to tell me what are all these options when you start the game, i would appreciate it greatly
First Option
>Dark Elf (Tanned skin)
>Snow Elf (Albino-ish skin)

Second Option
>Silver Hair
>Black Hair

Third Option
>No Hair
>Pubic Hair Enabled
>Armpit Hair Enabled
>Both Pubic and Armpit Hair Enabled

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First Option
>Dark Elf (Tanned skin)
>Snow Elf (Albino-ish skin)

Second Option
>Silver Hair
>Black Hair

Third Option
>No Hair
>Pubic Hair Enabled
>Armpit Hair Enabled
>Both Pubic and Armpit Hair Enabled
I see. Thanks alot,

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only improvements ability wise the heroine sees come from better equipment and getting several skills, correct?
No levelling up and such.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only improvements ability wise the heroine sees come from better equipment and getting several skills, correct?
No levelling up and such.
So far yeah. One of the options in the campfire menu is to get skills/upgrades.
Not too sure what they all do. The purple lightning bolt looking thing adds a new melee attack that costs MP, the yellow ring thing is a healing spell as expected. Not sure what the clover does, I think the axe and pickaxe one maybe lessens the chance of tools breaking?

The first tier on the hammer one seems enable repair on the go ( adds a hammer skill from the skills menu to use just like peeing/eating/drinking )

I hope he adds another tier that ups her base DEF and ATTK by a little. Nothing too big, but several tiers of +2 to to either would be helpful when equipment breaks.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Note: this information is simply taken from a machine translator. I haven't actually gotten most of the higher cost skills yet.

Passives:
>Clovers decrease overall drain of hunger/thirst/energy/hygiene bars.
>Axe/Pickaxe/Key increases the success chances of woodcutting/mining/lockpicking respectively.
>Hammers add the ability to repair on-the-go, and then the ability to craft on-the-go.

Actives:
>Purple lightning bolts are offensive moves: First a "preemptive strike" quick attack, second a stun-inflicting attack, third a high-power attack.
>Yellow circles are healing moves; three are simple HP restores, the last one cures status effects not tied to survival gauges.
>The last three are stances; one boosts accuracy/evasion for 3 turns, one ups ATK in exchange for DEF, one ups DEF in exchange for ATK.

While I'm at it, I'll go list the campfire options because why not. Some people seem to be having trouble with it anyway. Note: I haven't made the mining machine and fishing net yet. From top to bottom:
>Save: does what it says.
>Cooking/Crafting: what it says.
>Base reinforcement: installation of utility buildings. Each requires their respective building kit, which can be crafted (treasure chest icons). As a list-
>>Tent: Refreshes gathering points in 6 hours' sleep instead of the normal 8 if sleeping in a safe-point with this installed.
>>Deposit box: Allows item storage.
>>Trap: meat can be gotten every so often.
>>Fishing net: fish can be gotten every so often. Can only be installed in waterside safe-points.
>>Mining machine: stones can be gotten every so often(?).
>Equipment repair: what it says.
>Sleep: what it says. Input 0 to cancel; note that even sleeping 1 hour is a full heal.
>Skill acquisition: what it says.
>Skin/Hair change: choose between dark/light skin and white/black hair. Same as the initial options at the start at the game.
>Fast Travel: instant movement between discovered safe points. Costs 50% of hunger, thirst and energy, and 3 hours will pass.
>Main base establishment: sets the return point for losing to certain enemies(ex. slimes).
>Gallery mode: what it says.

EDIT: I retract my earlier statement in this post regarding safe point strengthening. I just lit another bonfire after placing a tent in the initial one, and another tent magically appeared.

Last edited:

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Note: this information is simply taken from a machine translator. I haven't actually gotten most of the higher cost skills yet.

Passives:
>Clovers decrease overall drain of hunger/thirst/energy/hygiene bars.
>Axe/Pickaxe/Key increases the success chances of woodcutting/mining/lockpicking respectively.
>Hammers add the ability to repair on-the-go, and then the ability to craft on-the-go.

Actives:
>Purple lightning bolts are offensive moves: First a "preemptive strike" quick attack, second a stun-inflicting attack, third a high-power attack.
>Yellow circles are healing moves; three are simple HP restores, the last one cures status effects not tied to survival gauges.
>The last three are stances; one boosts accuracy/evasion for 3 turns, one ups ATK in exchange for DEF, one ups DEF in exchange for ATK.

While I'm at it, I'll go list the campfire options because why not. Some people seem to be having trouble with it anyway. Note: I haven't made the mining machine and fishing net yet. From top to bottom:
>Save: does what it says.
>Cooking/Crafting: what it says.
>Base reinforcement: installation of utility buildings. Each requires their respective building kit, which can be crafted (treasure chest icons). As a list-
>>Tent: Refreshes gathering points in 6 hours' sleep instead of the normal 8 if sleeping in a safe-point with this installed.
>>Deposit box: Allows item storage.
>>Trap: meat can be gotten every so often.
>>Fishing net: fish can be gotten every so often. Can only be installed in waterside safe-points.
>>Mining machine: stones can be gotten every so often(?).
>Equipment repair: what it says.
>Sleep: what it says. Input 0 to cancel; note that even sleeping 1 hour is a full heal.
>Skill acquisition: what it says.
>Skin/Hair change: choose between dark/light skin and white/black hair. Same as the initial options at the start at the game.
>Fast Travel: instant movement between discovered safe points. Costs 50% of hunger, thirst and energy, and 3 hours will pass.
>Main base establishment: sets the return point for losing to certain enemies(ex. slimes).
>Gallery mode: what it says.

EDIT: I retract my earlier statement in this post regarding safe point strengthening. I just lit another bonfire after placing a tent in the initial one, and another tent magically appeared.
Thanks for this, really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.