What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

v14 is out!
Check website!

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload an updated full save code please? Lots of new stuff in the update :)

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload an updated full save code please? Lots of new stuff in the update :)
Everything but the Joiry Scene....

100H38H1066H114H1H0H0H0H97982H7H30H4520H1460H5H4H1132H957H1037H1048H7H9H48H319H5H2900H105H4H2H2H2H1H1H1H1H0H1H1H1H1H10H7H4H245H115H53H37H8H1H0H1H0H0H4H22H1105H1H19

But you can always use the included code for the pre-Luma event and visit Joiry instead and get that one.

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

best animation of all Patreon projects

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And now v15 is out!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a changelog somewhere? I couldn't locate one on the site.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a changelog somewhere? I couldn't locate one on the site.
Always one in the version, though with v15 you get all of what you see in the walk through. So the quests are fully implemented.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Everything but the Joiry Scene....

100H38H1066H114H1H0H0H0H97982H7H30H4520H1460H5H4H1132H957H1037H1048H7H9H48H319H5H2900H105H4H2H2H2H1H1H1H1H0H1H1H1H1H10H7H4H245H115H53H37H8H1H0H1H0H0H4H22H1105H1H19

But you can always use the included code for the pre-Luma event and visit Joiry instead and get that one.
Thank you! :D

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since the latest version is out for Patron's the public build is now at v16. This covers pretty much everything you will find in the walkthrough.

Many of the other Flash Games are getting updated as well at his site.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, I will be taking any questions you have about the game from now on :cool:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi guys, I will be taking any questions you have about the game from now on :cool:
Are there any plans to add additional scenes with Futa Nurse or another futanari character?

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any plans to add additional scenes with Futa Nurse or another futanari character?
So far Remi is the only Futanari character. About the scenes, for now content is being made for the custom character and also there is a nomination going on on patreon for voting for the next month extra content, it all depends on those.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I use the camera to take photos for the photography club?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to the appropriate place and just bring up your tablet. It'll automatically have a pic of Maiko. Really dull compared to actually being able to take pictures like in Classroom Cheaters but meh.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the appropriate place and just bring up your tablet. It'll automatically have a pic of Maiko. Really dull compared to actually being able to take pictures like in Classroom Cheaters but meh.
It is as described by KHTA, but some pics need you to do some activities too.
In UMCC you had to bring up the tablet and press the key to take pictures, on UMCH they are automaticaly taken if you do some activity like boxing, swimming, working, servicing and so on. While you couldn't see how the pics were on UMCC, on UMCH you get to see how they turned out and use them as a wallpaper to your tablet too.
For example, if you start Savori quest, the moment Kyle uploads his pictures on his tablet you will have access to them and can circle through them using the camera icon.
If you go to the cafe and use pleasure service with Maiko you can get one of 3 pics and there is one you need to complete a quest on v17 and get a special scene too.

jjp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the site down?

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is the site down?
SVPlay Website is down ATM because the host provider is having issues with their data center, but will be back after the issues are solved.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v17

Changes from public build v16 to v17
-pleasure service minigames now have text to help player understand what number they need to try next.
-two Luma/Joiry animations added to a pool socialize scene.
-After savori quest complete it is possible for Kyle to have a photo request in the photo club that leads to a maiko/pattie/kyle animation.
-When cafe club reached lvl 4 it is possibe to switch playable characters to a random nameless female student that can gain pleasure clients and service them. The money earned counts towards Maiko.
-Please consider supporting the author on patreon!

download current public build:
v17 alpha -

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes
this is included in the download.

You can play swf files with a Flash Player projector for you OS:
these are included in the download also.
or open the included .html file with your browser

People seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen!

Here are previews of the new content:

Last edited:

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Liking the newer version, but also looking forward to the other games Vortex is putting out. The Boxing game looks amusing, but the ice cream game is pretty much what I love about the Cafe all in one place. :D:):D

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Liking the newer version, but also looking forward to the other games Vortex is putting out. The Boxing game looks amusing, but the ice cream game is pretty much what I love about the Cafe all in one place. :D:):D
Thanks boyo111! I am enjoying it too, I think my favorite part about it was the custom characters! And that what the boxing game will expand on, I am excited for it too! It's nice to hear you enjoy it, because I used to spend hours testing it and having fun with the cafe one too XD